When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Read the HEADLINE of this thread - before you post your next drivel.

I don't see anyone blaming Jews for their Nazi-Zionist policy - nor for their ignorance towards claiming and robbing other peoples lands, nor for their war-crimes, nor for their arrogant claim deriving from a self-written storybook.

But loads of posts - stating those facts and occurrences.

The only one I can see constantly "blaming" and lying his ass off, is YOU.
Jews did not steal Israel, their ancestral, religious and spiritual homeland. Palestinians are and invented people circa 1960, they invading Arabs who ended up squatting in land they never owned as a result of Arabs attacking the Jewish state and failing.

Israel will go the way of the DoDo bird.
View attachment 887716

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
:)-
Another day, another antisemite masturbating to the destruction of Israel.

They’ve murdered far more now. I wonder if all the Israeli supporters in this thread still support the mass murder.
Sure seems you Pali supporters fail to understand who started this current conflict between Israel & Hamas.

Forum List

Back