🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When vitriol towards a president becomes treason

Christ almighty the former Dem governor of VA said he wanted to assault president Trump and knock him to the ground and bragged about how he could do it while Chris Mathews laughed. REMEMBER THIS ^^^ this is who these people really are, filth and scum.
He was referring to the mental patient stalking and crowding Hilllary during the debate. When your RW media told you this story did they tell you the WHOLE story?

Christ almighty the former Dem governor of VA said he wanted to assault president Trump and knock him to the ground and bragged about how he could do it while Chris Mathews laughed. REMEMBER THIS ^^^ this is who these people really are, filth and scum.
So someone who defended themselves would be “ filth and scum?”

View attachment 171449
treason

that is what we are seeing from leftists

we say they hate America, and mostly that comment is mostly a jab in the back and forth of the "gotcha" game of politics and message board banter

but when a democrat senator breaks confidence by revealing comments from a private meeting; my position is that the action is nothing less than treason

Senator Durbin is a traitor to the United States; and those that are rallying behind him are no better

they care more about undermining Trump than they do about what is best for America

the debate over immigration COULD be made on principled grounds and settled at the ballot box

but that is not how the left operates

Trump says he never referred to any country as a "shithole"

but it really does not matter

the reaction from the left and our media is unpatriotic and damaging to our national interests; it really could not be more clear cut

bonus - can someone, anyone, explain to me why I should care if POTUS called some shithole a shithole?

it must be exhausting to live in a perpetual state of outrage over trivial things...

bonus part duex - having top leaders on the left scream at the sky in outrage over this will help Trump and republicans at the ballot box

:popcorn:
It’s astonishing how badly cinservatives want Trump to have the most opaque administration in history, after bitching about it so much under Obama (who actually ran a transparent administration)

Male Cow Poop

" So Much For Obama's Pledge To Transparency"

So Much For Obama's Pledge To Transparency
Like a typical deplorable you run to Obama.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. You children DETEST being shown how hypocritical and partisan you are.
Everything I said was 100% accurate but you’re too much a liar to admit it. I do want to thank you for giving me this picture of you grandpa even if it is an old pic of you.

You poor little boy, the problem you have is that I'm not a Trump guy. Hell I'm not even a part of the system. It's a rigged game little boy, they have you dancing to their tune believing that they actually "care" about you. They care about money kid, that's it. You can find all of that if you choose to, you won't, you're too stupid and lazy, but you could.

View attachment 171449
It’s astonishing how badly cinservatives want Trump to have the most opaque administration in history, after bitching about it so much under Obama (who actually ran a transparent administration)

Male Cow Poop

Your stupidity knows no bounds. You children DETEST being shown how hypocritical and partisan you are.
Everything I said was 100% accurate but you’re too much a liar to admit it. I do want to thank you for giving me this picture of you grandpa even if it is an old pic of you.

You poor little boy, the problem you have is that I'm not a Trump guy. Hell I'm not even a part of the system. It's a rigged game little boy, they have you dancing to their tune believing that they actually "care" about you. They care about money kid, that's it. You can find all of that if you choose to, you won't, you're too stupid and lazy, but you could.
^ comes to political forum to post about politics, tells everyone they're stupid for posting about politics

View attachment 171449
Male Cow Poop

^ comes to political forum to post about politics, tells everyone they're stupid for posting about politics

You liberals are stupid to post about politics....

All you do is show your ignorance.

View attachment 171449
Male Cow Poop

LOL, that's your take away? I tell you you're stupid because you're a hack, a lazy one at that. We haven't had a "real" President since JFK.

View attachment 171451
View attachment 171449
Male Cow Poop

You think you’re all above it all grandpa.
You revealed yourself who you really are when you advocated for abolishing the EPA.

It's called liberal yoga...

View attachment 171451
View attachment 171449
Male Cow Poop

You think you’re all above it all grandpa.
You revealed yourself who you really are when you advocated for abolishing the EPA.

You poor guy, so much hatred. I'm for abolishing it because it's an in-constitutional delegation of power. Oh yes....you do know that Nixon used an Executive Order to establish it, right? Son, I'm not "above" anything, I am outside of it.

language but using racist language is a non starter

calling a shithole a shithole is racist?

that is what y'all are running with

like I said in OP - this gets votes for my side where it matters - blue collar working class people that hear what y'all are saying and realize that you are being stupid and obtuse

It does? Gee whiz...we are all so stooopid. Just handing votes to you like that.

treason

we say they hate America, and mostly that comment is mostly a jab in the back and forth of the "gotcha" game of politics and message board banter

but when a democrat senator breaks confidence by revealing comments from a private meeting; my position is that the action is nothing less than treason

Senator Durbin is a traitor to the United States; and those that are rallying behind him are no better

they care more about undermining Trump than they do about what is best for America

the debate over immigration COULD be made on principled grounds and settled at the ballot box

the reaction from the left and our media is unpatriotic and damaging to our national interests; it really could not be more clear cut

bonus - can someone, anyone, explain to me why I should care if POTUS called some shithole a shithole?

it must be exhausting to live in a perpetual state of outrage over trivial things...

bonus part duex - having top leaders on the left scream at the sky in outrage over this will help Trump and republicans at the ballot box

It all comes down to TWO THINGS:
  • Dick Durbin just saw an opportunity to score some brownie points with his base trying to further his own waning political career.
  • It is all to keep the real stories off the front page about how half of Washington is increasing becoming clear to be part of a seditious plot to foil an election to overthrow America before the President can put the noose around their necks.

treason

You apparently don't know what treason is, I should have known.

U.S. Constitution - Article 3 Section 3 - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

treason

"You lie!"

treason

Don't any of you idiots ever care to actually learn something before you pontificate?
An act of treason is confined to when a country is at war. Idiot.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason
  • Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

If you don't fucking like people and the press utilizing the 1st Amendment, then move to North Korea.

Last edited:
Part of the problem is Trump himself has been an active (selective) leaker of information from private meetings along with other people in his Administration and the Republicans (for example - leaking selective details of the Fusion testimony but refusing to release the whole transcript). There is no respect for anyone, no respect for traditions, institutions and processes and these things are a symptom of a bigger problem that includes the Trump Administration and members of both parties trying to score points.

It should have been private...but then there is a lot that should have been but hasn't been and those who's interested are served are the least likely to object.

So by law, treason can only occur if someone aids or abets the Taliban, Al Queda or ISIS, because that's who we are at war with.
Got it yet?

Forum List

Back