When will liberals admit their philosophy is a complete failure?

Leftists are replacing #metoo with #notyou.

I find it disgusting and contemptuous when the left denies serious, credible, stories of sexual attack and rape.
I find it disgusting and contemptious that the right uses disreputable sources and then proceeds to make up crap when that source is questioned. Maybe I should dig up the Daily Kos for you.
Who gets to choose what sources are reliable? THe source was 100% correct. 100% reliable. What a fucking hypocrite.
What a fucking idiot. Am I correct in assuming you would think then, that the Daily Kos and Media Matters are “100% correct 100% reliable”....I mean they must be, right? (Sarcasm alert).

Sexual assault. A man was arrested for it. I take it you don't believe the woman? No more #metoo? You prove what I've said for years: the left don't care about women. You don't care about women. You don't care about sexual assault. You only care about the liberal talking points. My question is, where do you get them?
Wow...All that from my one word response on a source that is widely critiqued as not credible? Please, keep making crap up. Or...use more credible sources.

Bullshit. The source was 100% reliable. You simply chose to challenge the source as a justification to pretend it didn't happen. You're a fucking hypocrite.
And you are, truly, laughable.
Are you rally that ignorant on the Seattle situation that all you can do is whine and cry about who is reporting the rape?

Pathetic.

Is the Seattle Police Chief a good enough source for you, Troll?

Seattle police chief says rapes and robberies are occurring in CHAZ area and officers can't respond to them
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattle-police-chief-violence-chaz?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1592241749

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said violent crimes are occurring within the area of the city taken over by protesters, and officers are unable to respond quickly enough, if at all.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!

Earlier this week, a group of anti-police protesters took control of a six-block area of the city that has become known as the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone," or CHAZ, which includes a police precinct. Officers surrendered the East Precinct and vacated the area. Best would not confirm who gave the order.
"Our calls for service have more than tripled," Best said. "These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we're not able to get to."

Leftists are replacing #metoo with #notyou.

I find it disgusting and contemptuous when the left denies serious, credible, stories of sexual attack and rape.
I find it disgusting and contemptious that the right uses disreputable sources and then proceeds to make up crap when that source is questioned. Maybe I should dig up the Daily Kos for you.
Hey Dummy, I quoted the black female Chief of Police for Seattle.

Is she a disreputable source? Why are you such a racist POS?
Hey troll, what is your point? You didn't even get her quote right. Nor have shown us any actual policies.
I posted a link to her statement, Stupid.

Learn to read.

There is no policy In that statement, troll.
Didn't say there was, Fuckwit. I said I quoted the Police Chief of Seattle stating there are rapes in your lil Utopia up there.

Please try to keep up.

I don’t know who’s utopia you think it is, but you are either deluded Or brainwashed by a relentless diet of talking points. Every city has rapes.

You listing a bunch of rather vague claims, not policies.

Let’s take one: doing nothing about ”ramping” shootings. Presumably this refers to Chicago. I always have to laugh at your (as in rightists) fixation on Chicago as “the most violent city” yet it isn’t even in the top five.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

In fact, on this list of ten most dangerous cities, Chicago isn’t on it, but the above five are: 10 Most Dangerous Cities in America | SafeWise

Among the 25 most dangerous cities are these two led by Republican mayors:
Beaumont, TX, Tulsa Oklahoma,
Chicago is not on the list.

The vast majority however have Democrat mayors.

Among the safest cities are these https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/...looks-at-the-safest-cities-in-america?slide=2 - half of them Dem.

There are a lot of reasons for increased violence in cities: economic opportunities, employment, drugs, community investment, rates of home ownership, size and population density...yet you made a general claim: doing nothing about shootings in a city that even in the top tier of violence.

Wow. Thank you for proving just how evil the left is. To think that Chicago doesn't even make the top 25 only means that, as dangerous as Chicago is, there are 23 democratic run cities that are even more dangerous. And Tulsa's mayor is a liberal, leftist, RINO.

Thanks for showing us just how idiotic the right can when their sacred cows are poked. You keep throwing out Chicago as the epicenter of violence when it isn’t And then proclaiming how evil the left is when the problems these cities have are far more complex than simple left right politics. Tulsa’s mayor is a Republican, was proceeded by yet another Republican and most of Tulsa’s mayor have been Republican.
Chicago just had 18 murders in under 24 hours, Window Licker.

Let’s take one: doing nothing about ”ramping” shootings. Presumably this refers to Chicago. I always have to laugh at your (as in rightists) fixation on Chicago as “the most violent city” yet it isn’t even in the top five.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

In fact, on this list of ten most dangerous cities, Chicago isn’t on it, but the above five are: 10 Most Dangerous Cities in America | SafeWise

Among the safest cities are these https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/...looks-at-the-safest-cities-in-america?slide=2 - half of them Dem.

There are a lot of reasons for increased violence in cities: economic opportunities, employment, drugs, community investment, rates of home ownership, size and population density...yet you made a general claim: doing nothing about shootings in a city that even in the top tier of violence.

Wow. Thank you for proving just how evil the left is. To think that Chicago doesn't even make the top 25 only means that, as dangerous as Chicago is, there are 23 democratic run cities that are even more dangerous. And Tulsa's mayor is a liberal, leftist, RINO.

Thanks for showing us just how idiotic the right can when their sacred cows are poked. You keep throwing out Chicago as the epicenter of violence when it isn’t And then proclaiming how evil the left is when the problems these cities have are far more complex than simple left right politics. Tulsa’s mayor is a Republican, was proceeded by yet another Republican and most of Tulsa’s mayor have been Republican.
Chicago: 104 shot, 14 dead, 5 dead kids over Father’s Day weekend.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

Tulsa is still one of two out of the top 25 that are run by Republicans. The other 23 are run by Democrats. So what's your point?

I didn't find a list of cities that goes past the highest 25 or 30 but here's a CBS slide show.

It shows Chicago as the 16th highest murder rate. So, you're right. As bad as Chicago is, there are even worse Democrat run cities with even more innocent black children being killed that we should use as our examples. All of our arguments that BLM doesn't care about black people are out the window because we focused on Chicago. How idiotic can you get?

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

Tulsa is still one of two out of the top 25 that are run by Republicans. The other 23 are run by Democrats. So what's your point?

I didn't find a list of cities that goes past the highest 25 or 30 but here's a CBS slide show.

It shows Chicago as the 16th highest murder rate. So, you're right. As bad as Chicago is, there are even worse Democrat run cities with even more innocent black children being killed that we should use as our examples. All of our arguments that BLM doesn't care about black people are out the window because we focused on Chicago. How idiotic can you get?

And most of those violent deaths are by....yup. Guns. And cities are largely prevented from putting up stronger laws because...oh ya...Republicans.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

And most of those violent deaths are by....yup. Guns. And cities are largely prevented from putting up stronger laws because...oh ya...Republicans.

I'm sure many high density population areas in the US do not have rampant crime problems. Instead of blaming guns and republicans, maybe we should look democrat governors and mayors. Not letting the police do their job for years and years has made a mess out of Washington and California. Now the nutty left is going full anti cop. I'm sure that will be great for these crime hot spots.

Trump has pointed out that blue cities have promised to make their constituents lives better for over fifty years, and their lives haven't improved at all. It seems like a stinging observation. The leaders making promises have summer homes, boats, and expensive ice cream machines, but their constituents still live in seemingly hopeless situations. I'm sure your answer will be to say republicans messed up all the grands dreams, but that doesn't help much. It would still mean that these mayors and governors were so crooked or incompetent that they did nothing for fifty years because they should have still been able to do SOMETHING without bipartisan support.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

So, you are stupid enough to think someone who ignores the law against murder will be scared of a gun law?

You truly are an idiot.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

I'm sure many high density population areas in the US do not have rampant crime problems. Instead of blaming guns and republicans, maybe we should look democrat governors and mayors. Not letting the police do their job for years and years has made a mess out of Washington and California. Now the nutty left is going full anti cop. I'm sure that wiir insll be great for these crime hot spots.

Or maybe there are other factors. If you look at the 10 safest large metro cities they 5 Dem, 5 Rep. 10 Safest Metro Cities in America | SafeWise

If you you look at that same diagram, at the worst, most are clustered in the Rust Belt where there are lot of non political factors driving crime.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

So, you are stupid enough to think someone who ignores the law against murder will be scared of a gun law?

You truly are an idiot.
Of course not. Just like they aren't scared of sentencing laws. But if it is harder to get a gun, and there are fewer guns out on the streets, it might improve the situation.

The "but criminals aren't going to be deterred by laws" is idiotic. Why have any laws then? The point of the laws is reducing the rates.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

You truly are an idiot.
Of course not. Just like they aren't scared of sentencing laws. But if it is harder to get a gun, and there are fewer guns out on the streets, it might improve the situation.

The "but criminals aren't going to be deterred by laws" is idiotic. Why have any laws then? The point of the laws is reducing the rates.

So you admit gun laws don’t work, and you move on to gun confiscation.

So liberal philosophy is a failure? Damn! I guess that means that everyone in America needs to refund their trillion dollars of stimulus checks, and farmers have to return the billions of dollars of government bail out money! Who knew that Trump was a liberal?

In typical leftist fashion, when the logic and the facts prove you wrong, change the subject. But that's ok, we can whip you on that one, too.

There's a fundamental concept about gun control in the inner cities that you're missing - very likely on purpose. People who use guns to break laws don't care about your silly gun control laws. Gun control is why the criminals are so powerful. The law abiding are left defenseless against those who ignore the law - including laws against murder, rape, robbery, drugs, or anything else, including gun control laws.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

You truly are an idiot.

Nope. Gun laws do work by reducing gun crimes. Your only argument is that if it isn't 100% then it doesn't work, and that is a bogus argument. I am not talking about confiscation, but if are harder to get, easier to track, maybe there won't be so many on the streets.

As for guns laws, the law against having fully automatic weapons on the street seems to be working just fine. In fact, I do not recall a single mass shooting by a fully automatic rifle, other than used by someone in the military.

F**K the Left!

Wake up everybody!

This POS Globlalist was right when he said this:

1592884079122.png

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

You truly are an idiot.

Nope. Gun laws do work by reducing gun crimes. Your only argument is that if it isn't 100% then it doesn't work, and that is a bogus argument. I am not talking about confiscation, but if are harder to get, easier to track, maybe there won't be so many on the streets.
Fewer guns on the street can only be done thru confiscation.

what gun law has reduced gun crimes? Cite the law, and the scientific study proving the law reduced gun crimes.

Bullshit. The cities and states with the strictest gun control laws have the highest crime and murder rates. Oh, sure, point to Tulsa and find an exception to the rule. It doesn't change the rule. Gun control increases crime.

Forum List

Back