When will liberals admit their philosophy is a complete failure?

Sexual assault. A man was arrested for it. I take it you don't believe the woman? No more #metoo? You prove what I've said for years: the left don't care about women. You don't care about women. You don't care about sexual assault. You only care about the liberal talking points. My question is, where do you get them?
Wow...All that from my one word response on a source that is widely critiqued as not credible? Please, keep making crap up. Or...use more credible sources.

Bullshit. The source was 100% reliable. You simply chose to challenge the source as a justification to pretend it didn't happen. You're a fucking hypocrite.

And we no longer have the pension systems we once did...

Because people were tricked into believing that the government would provide for their old age. Employers and people quit preparing. It's great when a person can work somewhere a long time and get a retirement but it's even better when a person thinks of the future and saves a bit of their money every month. If they only saved the 15% Social Security takes, they'd be wealthy by retirement.

If an 18-year-old starts making $15.00 an hour, saving 15%, when he retires at 67 he would have over 2 million dollars in the bank assuming a 2% increase in wages each year. That's cost of living without any increase in skills or value as an employee.

It is not just that. People didn’t or couldn’t always prepare before those programs, look at what happened during the Great Depression. Social Security was never meant (and still isn’t) to be your sole source of retirement income, it was to make sure they did not end up destitute. Today, fewer and fewer employers offer pension plans and more and more workers are classed as contractors, not eligible for benefits.

What you say about saving is great, but the reality of human nature is too many people won’t do it or can’t, they simp,y don’t earn enough.

Are you rally that ignorant on the Seattle situation that all you can do is whine and cry about who is reporting the rape?

Pathetic.

Is the Seattle Police Chief a good enough source for you, Troll?

Seattle police chief says rapes and robberies are occurring in CHAZ area and officers can't respond to them
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattle-police-chief-violence-chaz?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1592241749

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said violent crimes are occurring within the area of the city taken over by protesters, and officers are unable to respond quickly enough, if at all.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!

Earlier this week, a group of anti-police protesters took control of a six-block area of the city that has become known as the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone," or CHAZ, which includes a police precinct. Officers surrendered the East Precinct and vacated the area. Best would not confirm who gave the order.
"Our calls for service have more than tripled," Best said. "These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we're not able to get to."

Leftists are replacing #metoo with #notyou.

I find it disgusting and contemptuous when the left denies serious, credible, stories of sexual attack and rape.
I find it disgusting and contemptious that the right uses disreputable sources and then proceeds to make up crap when that source is questioned. Maybe I should dig up the Daily Kos for you.

Are you rally that ignorant on the Seattle situation that all you can do is whine and cry about who is reporting the rape?

Pathetic.

Seattle police chief says rapes and robberies are occurring in CHAZ area and officers can't respond to them
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattle-police-chief-violence-chaz?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1592241749

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said violent crimes are occurring within the area of the city taken over by protesters, and officers are unable to respond quickly enough, if at all.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!

Earlier this week, a group of anti-police protesters took control of a six-block area of the city that has become known as the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone," or CHAZ, which includes a police precinct. Officers surrendered the East Precinct and vacated the area. Best would not confirm who gave the order.
"Our calls for service have more than tripled," Best said. "These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we're not able to get to."

I find it disgusting and contemptuous when the left denies serious, credible, stories of sexual attack and rape.
I find it disgusting and contemptious that the right uses disreputable sources and then proceeds to make up crap when that source is questioned. Maybe I should dig up the Daily Kos for you.
Hey Dummy, I quoted the black female Chief of Police for Seattle.

Is she a disreputable source? Why are you such a racist POS?

You are under the impression everyone is making half a million dollars a year or is a failure. The average worker for a company, who brings in alot more wealth for the company than he is paid, depends on social security and Medicare otherwise he works until the day he dies. That's no life at all. 90 percent of workers would be screwed without those two programs.

If I had made 3 dollars an hour when I was 18 and only increased my income 2% a year, when I am 67 I would have $427,000 in retirement savings by saving 15%. You can't claim I could not afford the 15% because the government is already taking the 15%. Just give it back. How many in America today would love to retire on $427,000 dollars a year. My retirement fund would give me 80% of my income until the age of 107.

Social Security has caused more poverty both before and after retirement than any other program of our government.

You are under the impression everyone is making half a million dollars a year or is a failure. The average worker for a company, who brings in alot more wealth for the company than he is paid, depends on social security and Medicare otherwise he works until the day he dies. That's no life at all. 90 percent of workers would be screwed without those two programs.

If I had made 3 dollars an hour when I was 18 and only increased my income 2% a year, when I am 67 I would have $427,000 in retirement savings by saving 15%. You can't claim I could not afford the 15% because the government is already taking the 15%. Just give it back. How many in America today would love to retire on $427,000 dollars a year. My retirement fund would give me 80% of my income until the age of 107.

Social Security has caused more poverty both before and after retirement than any other program of our government.
With SS, you pay in all your life and if you die at 62 you get nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada.

It's a ponzi scheme destined to go broke.

With SS, you pay in all your life and if you die at 62 you get nothing. Zip. Zero. Nada.

It's a ponzi scheme destined to go broke.
So you refuse to take social security?

So what is the alternative then since wages are low and most working people don't make extra to save for retirement?

This is what you, being a financial idiot, don't understand. You did make enough extra to save for retirement. You made 15.3% extra for retirement and the government took it. The idiocy of your argument is that you're content with the pittance they gave you in return for investing 15.3% for all of your entire life.

Sexual assault. A man was arrested for it. I take it you don't believe the woman? No more #metoo? You prove what I've said for years: the left don't care about women. You don't care about women. You don't care about sexual assault. You only care about the liberal talking points. My question is, where do you get them?
Wow...All that from my one word response on a source that is widely critiqued as not credible? Please, keep making crap up. Or...use more credible sources.

Bullshit. The source was 100% reliable. You simply chose to challenge the source as a justification to pretend it didn't happen. You're a fucking hypocrite.
And you are, truly, laughable.

Pathetic.

Hey troll, what is your point? You didn't even get her quote right. Nor have shown us any actual policies.

Pathetic.

Hey troll, what is your point? You didn't even get her quote right. Nor have shown us any actual policies.
I posted a link to her statement, Stupid.

Learn to read.

Pathetic.

Kalifornia Proposition 47.

There's one policy.

You listing a bunch of rather vague claims, not policies.

Let’s take one: doing nothing about ”ramping” shootings. Presumably this refers to Chicago. I always have to laugh at your (as in rightists) fixation on Chicago as “the most violent city” yet it isn’t even in the top five.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

In fact, on this list of ten most dangerous cities, Chicago isn’t on it, but the above five are: 10 Most Dangerous Cities in America | SafeWise

Among the 25 most dangerous cities are these two led by Republican mayors:
Beaumont, TX, Tulsa Oklahoma,
Chicago is not on the list.

The vast majority however have Democrat mayors.

Among the safest cities are these https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/...looks-at-the-safest-cities-in-america?slide=2 - half of them Dem.

There are a lot of reasons for increased violence in cities: economic opportunities, employment, drugs, community investment, rates of home ownership, size and population density...yet you made a general claim: doing nothing about shootings in a city that even in the top tier of violence.

Wow. Thank you for proving just how evil the left is. To think that Chicago doesn't even make the top 25 only means that, as dangerous as Chicago is, there are 23 democratic run cities that are even more dangerous. And Tulsa's mayor is a liberal, leftist, RINO.

Pathetic.

Learn to read.

There is no policy In that statement, troll.

And we no longer have the pension systems we once did...

Because people were tricked into believing that the government would provide for their old age. Employers and people quit preparing. It's great when a person can work somewhere a long time and get a retirement but it's even better when a person thinks of the future and saves a bit of their money every month. If they only saved the 15% Social Security takes, they'd be wealthy by retirement.

If an 18-year-old starts making $15.00 an hour, saving 15%, when he retires at 67 he would have over 2 million dollars in the bank assuming a 2% increase in wages each year. That's cost of living without any increase in skills or value as an employee.

It is not just that. People didn’t or couldn’t always prepare before those programs, look at what happened during the Great Depression. Social Security was never meant (and still isn’t) to be your sole source of retirement income, it was to make sure they did not end up destitute. Today, fewer and fewer employers offer pension plans and more and more workers are classed as contractors, not eligible for benefits.

What you say about saving is great, but the reality of human nature is too many people won’t do it or can’t, they simp,y don’t earn enough.

They can save as proven by the government getting away with taking 15.3% and people like you thinking it is wonderful. If they don't save, how is that my problem?

Pathetic.

Learn to read.

There is no policy In that statement, troll.
Didn't say there was, Fuckwit. I said I quoted the Police Chief of Seattle stating there are rapes in your lil Utopia up there.

Please try to keep up.

Who gets to choose what sources are reliable? THe source was 100% correct. 100% reliable. What a fucking hypocrite.

Le‘s take a look at some Dimwinger Utopias:

New York: Almost 1/3 of the Chinese Virus deaths of the entire country.

Seattle: Libtards surrender downtown to metrosexual snowflakes and let the set up a crime spree zone.

Chicago: Daily shooting gallery. Open season on blacks 24/7/365.

San Francisco: Requires a Human Shit Map to walk the streets.

View attachment 353534

Face it, your ideas have failed.

When they actually fail worse than conservative failures in states like Kansas and Mississippi or Alabama or Oklahoma or Georgia or.....

You listing a bunch of rather vague claims, not policies.

Let’s take one: doing nothing about ”ramping” shootings. Presumably this refers to Chicago. I always have to laugh at your (as in rightists) fixation on Chicago as “the most violent city” yet it isn’t even in the top five.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

In fact, on this list of ten most dangerous cities, Chicago isn’t on it, but the above five are: 10 Most Dangerous Cities in America | SafeWise

Among the 25 most dangerous cities are these two led by Republican mayors:
Beaumont, TX, Tulsa Oklahoma,
Chicago is not on the list.

The vast majority however have Democrat mayors.

Among the safest cities are these https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/...looks-at-the-safest-cities-in-america?slide=2 - half of them Dem.

There are a lot of reasons for increased violence in cities: economic opportunities, employment, drugs, community investment, rates of home ownership, size and population density...yet you made a general claim: doing nothing about shootings in a city that even in the top tier of violence.

Wow. Thank you for proving just how evil the left is. To think that Chicago doesn't even make the top 25 only means that, as dangerous as Chicago is, there are 23 democratic run cities that are even more dangerous. And Tulsa's mayor is a liberal, leftist, RINO.

Thanks for showing us just how idiotic the right can when their sacred cows are poked. You keep throwing out Chicago as the epicenter of violence when it isn’t And then proclaiming how evil the left is when the problems these cities have are far more complex than simple left right politics. Tulsa’s mayor is a Republican, was proceeded by yet another Republican and most of Tulsa’s mayor have been Republican.

Forum List

Back