When will liberals admit their philosophy is a complete failure?

You listing a bunch of rather vague claims, not policies.

Let’s take one: doing nothing about ”ramping” shootings. Presumably this refers to Chicago. I always have to laugh at your (as in rightists) fixation on Chicago as “the most violent city” yet it isn’t even in the top five.

Detroit
Memphis
Birmingham
Baltimore
St Louis

In fact, on this list of ten most dangerous cities, Chicago isn’t on it, but the above five are: 10 Most Dangerous Cities in America | SafeWise

Among the 25 most dangerous cities are these two led by Republican mayors:
Beaumont, TX, Tulsa Oklahoma,
Chicago is not on the list.

The vast majority however have Democrat mayors.

Among the safest cities are these https://www.usnews.com/news/cities/...looks-at-the-safest-cities-in-america?slide=2 - half of them Dem.

There are a lot of reasons for increased violence in cities: economic opportunities, employment, drugs, community investment, rates of home ownership, size and population density...yet you made a general claim: doing nothing about shootings in a city that even in the top tier of violence.

Bullshit. 100% Dimwinger policies. You asked, I gave them to you. Don't get butthurt just because I made a fool of you.

Bullshit. 100% Dimwinger policies. You asked, I gave them to you. Don't get butthurt just because I made a fool of you.

Calm down little man, let’s take this ”policy” you cited: Doing nothing about ramping shootings.

Can you show me this policy? Is in the city code somewhere? Is it part of their PD’s rules?

Are you rally that ignorant on the Seattle situation that all you can do is whine and cry about who is reporting the rape?

Pathetic.

Is the Seattle Police Chief a good enough source for you, Troll?

Seattle police chief says rapes and robberies are occurring in CHAZ area and officers can't respond to them
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...violence-chaz?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1592241749

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said violent crimes are occurring within the area of the city taken over by protesters, and officers are unable to respond quickly enough, if at all.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!

Earlier this week, a group of anti-police protesters took control of a six-block area of the city that has become known as the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone," or CHAZ, which includes a police precinct. Officers surrendered the East Precinct and vacated the area. Best would not confirm who gave the order.
"Our calls for service have more than tripled," Best said. "These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we're not able to get to."

Calm down little man, let’s take this ”policy” you cited: Doing nothing about ramping shootings.

Can you show me this policy? Is in the city code somewhere? Is it part of their PD’s rules?
When 3 out of 4 homicides over a decade go unsolved, you have a policy of doing nothing.

When 3 out of 4 homicides over a decade go unsolved, you have a policy of doing nothing.

"When 3 out of 4 homicides over a decade go unsolved, you have a policy of doing nothing."

perhaps they were committed by the police?

who covered it up?

or maybe trump did it! if you don't investigate, you can't find any crimes!

"When 3 out of 4 homicides over a decade go unsolved, you have a policy of doing nothing."

well, as conservatives keep telling me, the POLICE tend to be conservatives.
So you are saying that the conservative police in liberal cities can't do their jobs very well?

or do they purposely choose to let crime fester?

they ARE conservatives, after all......

Chicago has the distinkshun of being the only major city in the U.S. with an unsolved murder rate above 50%. Does any liberal care? Obviously not. One black hood, however, gets murdered by a rogue police officer with 10 previous complaints on him in Milwaukee, and there's hell to pay.

And where did you get figure from?

Apparently this is a problem in a number of large cities and has little to do with the police “doing nothing”.

Last edited:
Chicago has the distinkshun of being the only major city in the U.S. with an unsolved murder rate above 50%. Does any liberal care? Obviously not. One black hood, however, gets murdered by a rogue police officer with 10 previous complaints on him in Milwaukee, and there's hell to pay.
There are a number of major cities with that distinction.

And where did you get figure from?

Apparently this is a problem in a number of large cities and has little to do with the police “doing nothing”.

Read it and weep, Troll.

CHICAGO, IL — More than half of the homicides in America's 50 largest cities went unsolved over the past 10 years, according to data compiled by The Washington Post. The Post's analysis of 52,000 criminal homicides identified zones within cities where there were more than eight homicides but the arrest rate was less than 30 percent.
In Chicago, 74 percent of homicides tracked over the past decade went unsolved, according to the analysis.

According to the Post's data, there were 5,534 homicides in Chicago between 2007 and 2017 and 26 percent of these homicides resulted in an arrest. The Post found 29 zones in Chicago where the arrest rate was less than 30 percent. Those include Back of the Yards, Chicago Lawn, East GarfieldPark, Gage Park, Hermosa, Humboldt Park, North Lawndale and Uptown, to name just a few.

Read it and weep, Troll.

CHICAGO, IL — More than half of the homicides in America's 50 largest cities went unsolved over the past 10 years, according to data compiled by The Washington Post. The Post's analysis of 52,000 criminal homicides identified zones within cities where there were more than eight homicides but the arrest rate was less than 30 percent.
In Chicago, 74 percent of homicides tracked over the past decade went unsolved, according to the analysis.

According to the Post's data, there were 5,534 homicides in Chicago between 2007 and 2017 and 26 percent of these homicides resulted in an arrest. The Post found 29 zones in Chicago where the arrest rate was less than 30 percent. Those include Back of the Yards, Chicago Lawn, East GarfieldPark, Gage Park, Hermosa, Humboldt Park, North Lawndale and Uptown, to name just a few.
Why would I weep, troll?

A number of major cities suffer from this problem, and it isn’t the police “doing nothing”.

...so, troll, you have yet to support this claim with any official policies beyond vague claims.

That is the age old divide between conservative and liberal ideology: what is incumbent on the individual vs. what is incumbent on the state. Individual responsibility vs. collective responsibility.

What did and does a society built on “personal responsibility“ and no social programs (social responsibility) look like?

It looks like the United States of America until the 20th century. There were social programs. Communities ran them. Neighbors ran them. Even states ran them.

Sexual assault. A man was arrested for it. I take it you don't believe the woman? No more #metoo? You prove what I've said for years: the left don't care about women. You don't care about women. You don't care about sexual assault. You only care about the liberal talking points. My question is, where do you get them?

That is the age old divide between conservative and liberal ideology: what is incumbent on the individual vs. what is incumbent on the state. Individual responsibility vs. collective responsibility.

What did and does a society built on “personal responsibility“ and no social programs (social responsibility) look like?

It looks like the United States of America until the 20th century. There were social programs. Communities ran them. Neighbors ran them. Even states ran them.

And those are great...in so far as they went, but didn’t begin to cover the need. In addition, they could impose whatever restrictions they wanted. The state programs could as well. Because poverty was regarded as a character flaw, they could impose public humiliation.

There are some excellent photo archives documenting life among the pre-social programs and they grim. High rates of infant and child mortality, malnutrition, street children.

And we no longer have the pension systems we once did...

Because people were tricked into believing that the government would provide for their old age. Employers and people quit preparing. It's great when a person can work somewhere a long time and get a retirement but it's even better when a person thinks of the future and saves a bit of their money every month. If they only saved the 15% Social Security takes, they'd be wealthy by retirement.

If an 18-year-old starts making $15.00 an hour, saving 15%, when he retires at 67 he would have over 2 million dollars in the bank assuming a 2% increase in wages each year. That's cost of living without any increase in skills or value as an employee.

Sexual assault. A man was arrested for it. I take it you don't believe the woman? No more #metoo? You prove what I've said for years: the left don't care about women. You don't care about women. You don't care about sexual assault. You only care about the liberal talking points. My question is, where do you get them?
Wow...All that from my one word response on a source that is widely critiqued as not credible? Please, keep making crap up. Or...use more credible sources.

Are you rally that ignorant on the Seattle situation that all you can do is whine and cry about who is reporting the rape?

Pathetic.

Is the Seattle Police Chief a good enough source for you, Troll?

Seattle police chief says rapes and robberies are occurring in CHAZ area and officers can't respond to them
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...violence-chaz?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1592241749

Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best said violent crimes are occurring within the area of the city taken over by protesters, and officers are unable to respond quickly enough, if at all.

Ditch the fake news ==> Click here to get news you can trust sent right to your inbox. It's free!

Earlier this week, a group of anti-police protesters took control of a six-block area of the city that has become known as the "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone," or CHAZ, which includes a police precinct. Officers surrendered the East Precinct and vacated the area. Best would not confirm who gave the order.
"Our calls for service have more than tripled," Best said. "These are responses to emergency calls — rapes, robberies, and all sorts of violent acts that have been occurring in the area that we're not able to get to."

Leftists are replacing #metoo with #notyou.

I find it disgusting and contemptuous when the left denies serious, credible, stories of sexual attack and rape.

Forum List

Back