🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When will LIBTARDS figure out that their "protests" are all for naught

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2016
Stand outside with signs 24/7, bark at the moon and block traffic. Nothing changes. Trump is still President and his Executive orders are being carried out. Weep for your detained muzzy terrorists, they are not welcome anymore.

They're naught for not. Er, not for naught.

Seems to me the protests serve two purposes: To fire up the base for future elections and to make the more moderate Republican congresspeople think twice about voting for the Trumpier issues.

They've blown it and found themselves out of power, so they're going with what they have. Makes sense.

Stand outside with signs 24/7, bark at the moon and block traffic. Nothing changes. Trump is still President and his Executive orders are being carried out. Weep for your detained muzzy terrorists, they are not welcome anymore.

Probably never. They don't have anything better to do Monday through Friday. I'm sure smoking weed, making more babies they can't afford and drinking 40's gets boring at some point.

Unless america is willing to continue to be unwilling to live up to it's lofty rhetoric, protesters are allowed to protest. Holler when they point weaponry at the authorities like the Bundy freeloader bunch did .

Unless america is willing to continue to be unwilling to live up to it's lofty rhetoric, protesters are allowed to protest. Holler when they point weaponry at the authorities like the Bundy freeloader bunch did .
Sure they can, what ever helps them through the night. Their little "protests" are meaningless and change NOTHING. I guess they have no lives.

It's like they work for the RNC. Every time they do this it's MORE VOTES FOR THE GOP in 2018

Sure they can, what ever helps them through the night. Their little "protests" are meaningless and change NOTHING. I guess they have no lives.

Then perhaps you can clean yourself up now and go on with your life.

I think it's all about opposing Trump on everything. It's the Democrat agenda. All Trump has done, is try to keep Americans safe. The nations on the list are chaotic dangerous nations. We should have limits on Immigration from those places. Protecting American Citizens has to be the #1 priority. That's what i expect from the US President. So kudos to Trump. He's putting Americans first.

As a Republican and a conservative, I believe protesting should be illegal. Liberals need to learn how to respect authority and do what they are told.

I think it's all about opposing Trump on everything. It's the Democrat agenda. All Trump has done, is try to keep Americans safe. The nations on the list are chaotic dangerous nations. We should have limits on Immigration from those places. Protecting American Citizens has to be the #1 priority. That's what i expect from the US President. So kudos to Trump. He's putting Americans first.

I hope they keep protesting and opposing until their ignorant little peanut minds explode...Keep the Trump admin pissed off and motivated...I want that chip on the shoulder to stay. Keep up the good work whack-jobs....Keep squirming...PLEASE!

I hope they keep protesting and opposing until their ignorant little peanut minds explode...Keep the Trump admin pissed off and motivated...I want that chip on the shoulder to stay. Keep up the good work whack-jobs....Keep squirming...PLEASE!

Yes, they did the same thing with Bush. And he won re-election pretty easily. Democrats freaking out 24/7 isn't necessarily a bad thing for Trump. It defines the lines of disagreement more clearly. It motivates his supporters to become more resolute in their support. They'll fight even harder for him. So i agree with you, all the Democrat hate actually benefits Trump in the long run.

Seems to me the protests serve two purposes: To fire up the base for future elections and to make the more moderate Republican congresspeople think twice about voting for the Trumpier issues.

They've blown it and found themselves out of power, so they're going with what they have. Makes sense.

THIS, is all they have?

I suppose Trump will serve at least two terms then. As for whether they are naugty/nasty, that's answered in the video.

The agenda seems to be:

- Blow up the white house
- Tax free tampons.

They have so much to run on.

THIS, is all they have?

I suppose Trump will serve at least two terms then. As for whether they are naugty/nasty, that's answered in the video.

The agenda seems to be:

- Blow up the white house
- Tax free tampons.

They have so much to run on.

:lol: Democrats are so damn stupid. They keep this shite up, Trump's gonna win re-election in a landslide.

Forum List

Back