When will Russians stop putting up with America's naked aggression?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
First there was this drunkard Boris Yeltsin - Millions of Russian people starved and committed suicide under that scumbag who had good relations with Washington. Then the people elected someone more decent (don't know much about Putin, but I'm sure he is better than the drunkard) And the US verbal attacks on Russia began, as their military attacks on Euro Asia continued (which visibly escalated right after the collapse of the Soviet Union instead of the promised disarmament).
USA invades Iraq 2003 - Putin/Russia sit quiet like rats under the rug
USA invades Afghanistan - Putin/Russia sit quiet like rats under the rug
New Yorker Shakasvilli bombs South Ossetia - Putin responds - big deal - should have invaded Georgia completely and hanged the scumbag. no credit from me.
USA bombs Libya - Putin/Russia sit quiet like rats under the rug
USA funds terrorists in Syria with their ally Saudi sending death row inmates to fight Syrian people - Putin/Russia sit quiet like rats under the rug

And it goes on. I am tired of republicans telling me Putin is better than POTUS - Putin is shit, a sissy, wimp. If I was Russian leader, I would on day one throw out all international bankers, form a new Union - This would be BETTER for an average American, because it would give an incentive for a much needed revolution in USA - now our country is overrun with welfare scum both rich and poor.

Putin you suck.

First there was this drunkard Boris Yeltsin - Millions of Russian people starved and committed suicide under that scumbag who had good relations with Washington. Then the people elected someone more decent (don't know much about Putin, but I'm sure he is better than the drunkard) And the US verbal attacks on Russia began, as their military attacks on Euro Asia continued (which visibly escalated right after the collapse of the Soviet Union instead of the promised disarmament).
USA invades Iraq 2003 - Putin/Russia sit quiet like rats under the rug
USA invades Afghanistan - Putin/Russia sit quiet like rats under the rug
New Yorker Shakasvilli bombs South Ossetia - Putin responds - big deal - should have invaded Georgia completely and hanged the scumbag. no credit from me.
USA bombs Libya - Putin/Russia sit quiet like rats under the rug
USA funds terrorists in Syria with their ally Saudi sending death row inmates to fight Syrian people - Putin/Russia sit quiet like rats under the rug

And it goes on. I am tired of republicans telling me Putin is better than POTUS - Putin is shit, a sissy, wimp. If I was Russian leader, I would on day one throw out all international bankers, form a new Union - This would be BETTER for an average American, because it would give an incentive for a much needed revolution in USA - now our country is overrun with welfare scum both rich and poor.

Putin you suck.

Putin ought to bomb Israel and New York and solve the world's problems. No more international bankers.

Rumsfeld just crushed Obabble on Hannity...a joy to hear. Finally the truth is being shouted for all to hear.

Rumsfeld is a neo-con and sound like an idiot neo-con.

That's all you need to know.

I think they love naked anything
So US is really servicing Russia with their naked super models?

american-zionist-culture.jpg

Forum List

Back