When will the alt right dump Trump ?

Sorry Tommy, that, "alt right" Hillary propaganda didn't work out, I just thought you should know... :wink_2:
October 10, 2016, 09:51 pm
Clinton’s Ohio rally sets attendance record
Clinton’s Ohio rally sets attendance record
View image on Twitter
Cuccu9IWEAAKSmQ.jpg:small

Follow
Rachel Niemi @rachella55

Secret service estimate 18,500 people inside @HillaryClinton #Columbus rally perimeter. 13,000 outside and around area #OSU

7:49 PM - 10 Oct 2016

They must have thought it was a Trump rally, how disappointing for them.... :laugh:

That is the key question now.

On the face of it they really have to do this.Their extreme blend of racism ,stupidity and misogyny is being dragged through the mud every day by the orange one.

When will they cut the cord ?

And how would you propose to get his name removed from ballots across the country? It's too late, we're stuck with him.
GOP voters, (I warned them) should have known many months ago that with a private citizen who is wealthy and a wheeler dealer involved in so many enterprises, would almost surely have lots of dirt out there that would come out right before the election.
Sure enough, Dimocrat sleazballs who could have brought all this crap out back during the primaries have waited til the end when it's too late to make a change.

I'll still gladly take him over the piece of shit you support.

Hillary simply isn't very popular... Even amongst her own party, and constituency. Most of her base votes for her simply out of ignorant fear of Trump, and the change he represents.
Wrong.

No one ‘fears’ Trump – rather, a majority of Americans have an accurate, informed, and appropriate disdain for what Trump represents.

And what Trump represents is a wrongheaded conservative agenda hostile to change, diversity, and dissent; an unwarranted, bigoted fear of immigrants and Muslims, contempt for the rule of law, the rights and protected liberties of many Americans, and sound, responsible governance.

Hillary simply isn't very popular... Even amongst her own party, and constituency. Most of her base votes for her simply out of ignorant fear of Trump, and the change he represents.
Wrong.

No one ‘fears’ Trump – rather, a majority of Americans have an accurate, informed, and appropriate disdain for what Trump represents.

And what Trump represents is a wrongheaded conservative agenda hostile to change, diversity, and dissent; an unwarranted, bigoted fear of immigrants and Muslims, contempt for the rule of law, the rights and protected liberties of many Americans, and sound, responsible governance.
Like I said ... Fear.

If Trump loses the election we'll have to discard him. The problem with you're train of thought is that you think the alt right finds trump to be ideal. That simply is not the case. What he does have is name recognition, money, and the right attitude, personality wise when it comes to saying what most Americans have been saying for years. He doesn't bother with PC garbage.
He's already performed a valuable service, regardless of how the election turns out. The Republican party has been put on notice. They now see the cost of disobeying the will of their own constituency. Republicans will have to change the way they run for office from here on out. Not to mention the way they vote once in office. Trump also has paved the way for future republicans with the same ideas, but in a more polished , and refined form. These next candidates will seem like a breath of fresh air compared to Trump, and possess the political acumen to garner the support of the newly molded Republican party.

It would be naive to believe that the rise of Trump was a flash in the pan occurence. It took at least 6 years to push Americans to the point, where they would tolerate Trumps antics. For the most part this behavior has been tolerated because a significant portion of the American public demands change. Trump, unlike any other candidate most of us can remember is truly symbolic.

The system/establishment despises Trump. A huge portion of the American public despises, and does not trust the establishment. Trumps popularity is merely the symptom of the disease that is our failing trust between the citizenry and government. And one thing is for sure. A Hillary win is about the worst possible prospect for curing that ailment. More likely it will fuel the fire.

Trump just happened to fit the bill at the time; but there are many additional options who are more politically capable. And now they have a voice, and what's more; now they will be heard.
But the evidence seems to suggest that this philosophy is unelectable. It looks like the GOP is in thrall to special interest groups that pull all its candidates to the right of the spectrum. If you have to appease,for example, an anti abortion lobby or climate change deniers then that gives any candidate a problem when they emerge into the sunlight. There is too much baggage to pick up the educated vote.

If Trump loses the election we'll have to discard him. The problem with you're train of thought is that you think the alt right finds trump to be ideal. That simply is not the case. What he does have is name recognition, money, and the right attitude, personality wise when it comes to saying what most Americans have been saying for years. He doesn't bother with PC garbage.
He's already performed a valuable service, regardless of how the election turns out. The Republican party has been put on notice. They now see the cost of disobeying the will of their own constituency. Republicans will have to change the way they run for office from here on out. Not to mention the way they vote once in office. Trump also has paved the way for future republicans with the same ideas, but in a more polished , and refined form. These next candidates will seem like a breath of fresh air compared to Trump, and possess the political acumen to garner the support of the newly molded Republican party.

It would be naive to believe that the rise of Trump was a flash in the pan occurence. It took at least 6 years to push Americans to the point, where they would tolerate Trumps antics. For the most part this behavior has been tolerated because a significant portion of the American public demands change. Trump, unlike any other candidate most of us can remember is truly symbolic.

The system/establishment despises Trump. A huge portion of the American public despises, and does not trust the establishment. Trumps popularity is merely the symptom of the disease that is our failing trust between the citizenry and government. And one thing is for sure. A Hillary win is about the worst possible prospect for curing that ailment. More likely it will fuel the fire.

Trump just happened to fit the bill at the time; but there are many additional options who are more politically capable. And now they have a voice, and what's more; now they will be heard.
But the evidence seems to suggest that this philosophy is unelectable. It looks like the GOP is in thrall to special interest groups that pull all its candidates to the right of the spectrum. If you have to appease,for example, an anti abortion lobby or climate change deniers then that gives any candidate a problem when they emerge into the sunlight. There is too much baggage to pick up the educated vote.
Then why do you want him to drop out?

Your post highlights just one of the many problems Americans are lashing out against. Lobbies. Americans are becoming increasingly vocal in regard to their desire to have their politics decided by voter desire, over the power of lobbyists.

When will the alt right dump Trump ?
Frankly, I do not see how you can chose sides, assuming that is what you are doing. It's all Punch & Judy as far as I can see. Neither one is worthy of a responsible job nor does one show any distinction over the other.

:laugh: .. you should probably pass on politics, you're completely uninformed fluffy.

On the face of it they really have to do this.Their extreme blend of racism ,stupidity and misogyny is being dragged through the mud every day by the orange one.

There is no more reason for Americans to dump Trump than there is Limies to dump their wretched Monarchy.

....... It's all Punch & Judy as far as I can see. Neither one is worthy of a responsible job nor does one show any distinction over the other.

:laugh: .. you should probably pass on politics, you're completely uninformed fluffy.

Actually, I know quite a lot about political philosphy. So I'm sorry to tell you Lumpy, but Dumpy & Trumpy have no diplomatic qualities what-so-ever. Gepetto would be pleased with them, however. You can take it from me, sweet cheeks.

....... It's all Punch & Judy as far as I can see. Neither one is worthy of a responsible job nor does one show any distinction over the other.

Actually, I know quite a lot about political philosphy. So I'm sorry to tell you Lumpy, but Dumpy & Trumpy have no diplomatic qualities what-so-ever. Gepetto would be pleased with them, however. You can take it from me, sweet cheeks.

"sweet cheeks" .. :laugh:

perhaps you should know how to spell philosophy then... Sorry, sleepy and anal at the moment..

Don't mind me, I'm just causing trouble and I just recalled that you were fun.

Last edited:

There is no more reason for Americans to dump Trump than there is Limies to dump their wretched Monarchy.
You are welcome to the monarchy any day you want it.

I called them Wretched. Do you think I want them?

Why would anybody ? They are parasites.

Why would anybody ? They are parasites.

Yet, you Brits love them and adore them.

Forum List

Back