• July 2022

• December 2022

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.

U2Edge

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2012
When will the covid-19 pandemic end?

I say, and HOPE, that it ends in September 2021 thanks to the introduction of a vaccine. Its sad that the United States is going to have to wait for a vaccine when countries like TAIWAN and New Zealand have largely contained the outbreak among their populations. Taiwan is a country of 25 million people, and only 7 people have died from covid-19 and only 451 have been infected. Right now they only have 7 active cases compared to nearly 2 million active cases in the United States.

I say, and HOPE, that it ends in September 2021 thanks to the introduction of a vaccine. Its sad that the United States is going to have to wait for a vaccine when countries like TAIWAN and New Zealand have largely contained the outbreak among their populations. Taiwan is a country of 25 million people, and only 7 people have died from covid-19 and only 451 have been infected. Right now they only have 7 active cases compared to nearly 2 million active cases in the United States.
If Joe Biden wins the 2020 election, the Kung Flu pandemic would end immediately. Blue states would miraculously reopen, and all the sick would be cured, even those that have died. This is the propaganda of the left....

No one here knows and they have no way of knowing.

Do you think that instead of slow rolling the pandemic over the months, if all the healthy people got it then 2 weeks later all those would be over it, while all those with pre existing conditions could be kept away? But that would keep the Presidents rolling economy going gang busters, but the progs couldnt have that, not this year...

No one here knows and they have no way of knowing.
after the election

It'll be with us forever, like flesh eating disease, or the Trump family. :biggrin:

You're comparing cases and deaths between countries that have entirely different standards for counting cases and deaths, which of course absurd

I voted "never", but accede that it may end some day, when they have another pandemic to replace it.

Guys like Wolfie and the First She-Male in Harrisburg are having too much fun passing edicts to control the people. They don't want to give it up, ever. They see how tremendous it makes them feel pretending to be Kim Jong Fucking Un, and don't want it to stop. Ditto with Tony Fauci in Washington. He's been declared People Mag's "Sexiest Man Alive", and really digs it.

Even better than New Zealand and the Republic of China, North Korea has had exactly Zero cases of the Wuhan Kung Flu since it began. Biden will be looking for advice from Un next year if he is elected.

Bottom line is we don't know. And the the things we don't know about this novel SARS-2 coronavirus that concern me the most.

We don't know the long term consequences of an infection because it's so new. But we do know that it can infect the CNS, raising the concern that it could have some insidious consequences. Perhaps it could lie dormant in glial cells and cause disease later.

If we knew more about the long term effects, I wouldn't even bother to wear a mask to the grocery store, let alone my full face respirator.

Like the Iraq war daily mainstream media body count when Bush was president stopped happening when obama was president COVID 19 body count will silently slip away when it can no longer be used for political purposes
It'll be with us forever, like flesh eating disease, or the Trump family. :biggrin:
Man, you guys are paranoid and delusional. :lol:

Those idiotic losers who believe it's a conspiracy, or hoax, etc will keept. it going. Watch this winter when it really goes crazy along with the flu. We haven't seen anything ye

Like the Iraq war daily mainstream media body count when Bush was president stopped happening when obama was president COVID 19 body count will silently slip away when it can no longer be used for political purposes
Man, you guys are paranoid and delusional. :lol:
is that anything like the Steele dossier delusion the Schiff Sham delusion?
The Mueller report delusion? All things RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?
Trump is Putin's Bitch delusion?
3 years of TDS Conspiracy theories? You leftists have the delusion base

China is a co-signator to Agenda21

Tired of not knowing EXACTLY what's going on today? Take the time....you will not have any doubts after watching this video.
I don't often suggest videos....but this one is a must.

Long before people decide enough is enough, ALL Americans will be disarmed so a Civil War is highly unlikely.
Agenda21 is a UN directive, to be completed by 2050. China signed the agreement (hence covid19)
Are you familiar with Agenda21? It really explains EVERYTHING going on today. EVERYTHING.

When your city council meets, they are probably discussing 'Sustainable" or 'Green" topics.
These are all linked to Agenda21. AOC secretly pushes Agenda21

If you believe America is going the wrong way....you really should watch this informative video.

This is a disease of the very old or the very sick. The rest of us are overwhelmingly okay based on the science. But to answer your question: As soon as the election is over the problem goes away, unless Trump wins. :thup:

Forum List

Back