When will Trump testify under oath? Polygraph tests?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Comey has testified under oath - so why shouldn't Trump? Also, I would like them both to undergo credible and thorough polygraph tests - even though they may not be admissible in court.

:lol:

Not gonna happen.
Wanna bet. When these investigations heat up and members of Trump's staff face prison terms did you really think they won't flip the pussy grabber?
The orange dope would make a lie detector explode into a zillion pieces.
The cretin under oath is what I'm dreaming to see.

Lakhota, just go to your local CVS open 24/7, pick up all the available Preparation H and apply as needed. :p That is so much healthier than going insane.

Not very likely any US president will ever take a lie detector test.

Too much classified information in their hands

BTW interesting signature
"In my experience as prosecutor, when a robber holds a gun to your head and "hopes" for your wallet, "hope" is not the operative word."
--Senator Kamala Harris
"

I really have to wonder if she ever prosecuted anyone that tried the defense, "I was HOPING they would give me their money"

Over 10 years in Corrections, and I never heard that excuse

there has been plenty of things in my life over the years

that i "hoped" would not be the case

but it turned out that it was the case

Not gonna happen.
Wanna bet. When these investigations heat up and members of Trump's staff face prison terms did you really think they won't flip the pussy grabber?

It's never gonna happen.

Polygraph tests aren't even admissible in court without the approval of both parties.

Not gonna happen.

You have weird dreams. I much prefer dreaming of my wife.

And since no one is facing a prison term and trump hasn't done anything illegal, you will be disappointed.

Not very likely any US president will ever take a lie detector test.

Too much classified information in their hands

BTW interesting signature
"In my experience as prosecutor, when a robber holds a gun to your head and "hopes" for your wallet, "hope" is not the operative word."
--Senator Kamala Harris
"

I really have to wonder if she ever prosecuted anyone that tried the defense, "I was HOPING they would give me their money"

Over 10 years in Corrections, and I never heard that excuse

Nor I.

Course you usually need a gun before a gum is held to someone's head. I doubt Trump even made a gun from his fingers let alone had a real one

Liberals across the 'net have went completely bonkers today. Their entire narrative just went up in smokes. All they have left is their tears.

I've enjoyed mocking then. You know, poking them with the proverbial stick. Agitating them a bit. They're already down and out. Might as well have a little fun with them, right?

Last edited:
When will Trump testify under oath? Polygraph tests?

Reagan testified -- sort of, he had major memory lapses while testifying -- about the greatest controversy of his presidency, but I don't think Trump will.

The better question is when will BARAK OBAMA, HILLARY CLINTON, SUSAN RICE, LORETTA LYNCH, & ERIC HOLDER testify under polygraph?

Forum List

Back