When will Trump testify under oath? Polygraph tests?

Does anyone believe that Trump will actually testify - under oath?

He's probably not even going to be asked.
He is not under investigation, and No Russian Collusion has been proven.
In Fact, Pretty much the entire intelligence community has stated this.
d6b16552f45dfefacd3761773dac40b6.jpg

Trump just stated publicly that he is 100% willing to testify under oath.

TRUMP WILLING TO TESTIFY UNDER OATH ABOUT RUSSIA AND COMEY
Yes we'll see that testimony the day after he makes good on his promise to release his tax returns.

Well, we may never see Trump's tax returns - but Mueller will. In fact, he probably already has.
Mueller is a PUTIN PUPPET.

I just thought I would help you out with inspiration for your future posts.
be048c1bdf86ff06b96ba47b52a10a35.jpg

Which of the following is more likely:

1. Trump will testify under oath?

2. Trump will release his tax returns?

3. Trump will release White House tapes?

4. Sean Hannity will be waterboarded for charity?

Which of the following is more likely:

1. Trump will testify under oath?

2. Trump will release his tax returns?

3. Trump will release White House tapes?

4. Sean Hannity will be waterboarded for charity?

5. Lakhota proposes to both Chelsea Manning, and Reality Winner, and they Immigrate to Afghanistan and Join The Taliban.
415e934521a2f028d2f07eb9c078e5c7.jpg

Comey has testified under oath - so why shouldn't Trump? Also, I would like them both to undergo credible and thorough polygraph tests - even though they may not be admissible in court.
truth serum for Trump. Being under oath and using a polygraph won't phase him.

Just being under oath may be trouble for Trump. All they have to do is ask him about statements he made previously. Trump is famous for denying he said something they have videotape of him saying.

17 times Donald Trump said one thing and then denied it

Donald Trump once claimed to have "the world’s greatest memory," but he seems to suffer bouts of amnesia when it comes to his own statements.

"I never said ____" followed by a charge of media dishonesty is a favorite refrain of the presumptive Republican nominee’s, and it’s something that he’s been doing for years.

June 12, 2016: Mocking a disabled reporter

Responding to an attack ad, Trump charged Clinton with lying about him mocking a disabled reporter.

But he did. There’s video evidence of him mimicking the reporter’s angled hands while flailing his arms and shouting in a strange voice.

Just being under oath may be trouble for Trump. All they have to do is ask him about statements he made previously. Trump is famous for denying he said something they have videotape of him saying.

Donald Trump once claimed to have "the world’s greatest memory," but he seems to suffer bouts of amnesia when it comes to his own statements.

"I never said ____" followed by a charge of media dishonesty is a favorite refrain of the presumptive Republican nominee’s, and it’s something that he’s been doing for years.

June 12, 2016: Mocking a disabled reporter

Responding to an attack ad, Trump charged Clinton with lying about him mocking a disabled reporter.

But he did. There’s video evidence of him mimicking the reporter’s angled hands while flailing his arms and shouting in a strange voice.

Now see, that's not a lie. That's him saying he wasn't mocking the reporter; he was just flailing his arms and flapping his hands and shouting in a strange voice to mock the reporter, but not because of his disability that causes him to flail his arms and flap his hands and shout in a strange voice.
You understand now?

Comey has testified under oath - so why shouldn't Trump? Also, I would like them both to undergo credible and thorough polygraph tests - even though they may not be admissible in court.
Still digging for something that'll justify your hate?

Now you're just being stupid. Apparently, you relish is such behavior.

He won't and he can't be compelled to do so.

Now see, that's not a lie. That's him saying he wasn't mocking the reporter; he was just flailing his arms and flapping his hands and shouting in a strange voice to mock the reporter, but not because of his disability that causes him to flail his arms and flap his hands and shout in a strange voice.
You understand now?

Still? That's the best you've got? Your continued desperation is again, duly noted!

He won't and he can't be compelled to do so.

Actually it would give Comey's credibility a huge boost. His account would be the only one made under oath, and all other versions would have zero credibility. By default Comey would win.

You understand now?

Still? That's the best you've got? Your continued desperation is again, duly noted!
The desperation isn't on my part. Trump makes the job easy. So easy.

Who cares?

Comey has already blown all your grandiose wishes to smithereens.

Why not just take your whooping like a man?

Right after Obama does, shit fer brains.

Forum List

Back