When will Trump testify under oath? Polygraph tests?

Does anyone believe that Trump will actually testify - under oath?

Who cares?

Comey has already blown all your grandiose wishes to smithereens.

Why not just take your whooping like a man?

I think Shitting Bull might be female. I'm sure the hell not going to look to verify, but... Might actually be Elizabeth Warren, she's fucking stupid enough to be...

Comey has testified under oath - so why shouldn't Trump? Also, I would like them both to undergo credible and thorough polygraph tests - even though they may not be admissible in court.
He won't and he can't be compelled to do so.

Actually it would give Comey's credibility a huge boost. His account would be the only one made under oath, and all other versions would have zero credibility. By default Comey would win.

You ever see the time lines on these investigatings ?

Iran contra started around 1985..they have to go up the chain, Reagan didn't even get a subpoena till around 1988 of December... So did Bush SR..

.lol this is going to go on for years..

Hilarious.

We have a new Investigation now against James "The Sweeper" Comey
Feel free to go after Comey.

Oh no, not with the way you fascists have ALWAYS supported him....

{
Jan. 13, 2017: Two months after Clinton lost to Trump, Democrats blasted Comey after a briefing on the agency’s investigation into Russia’s interference in the election.

One of them was Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Georgia, who at the time said, “My confidence in the FBI director’s ability to lead this agency has been shaken.”

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Los Angeles, put it more bluntly: “The FBI director has no credibility.”}

Comey has testified under oath - so why shouldn't Trump? Also, I would like them both to undergo credible and thorough polygraph tests - even though they may not be admissible in court.

Actually it would give Comey's credibility a huge boost. His account would be the only one made under oath, and all other versions would have zero credibility. By default Comey would win.

True to an extent, but what is also true is an idea often attributed to both Lincoln and Mark Twain:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

sk060817dAPC20170608114513.jpg

You ever see the time lines on these investigatings ?

Iran contra started around 1985..they have to go up the chain, Reagan didn't even get a subpoena till around 1988 of December... So did Bush SR..

.lol this is going to go on for years..
Agreed it could. Still, IMHO, I think Trump would rather find a face-saving exit and go back to being a pampered billionaire for the remaining few years of his life.

-------------------------------------------- too bad , you ain't never going to see Forced polygraph silliness Lakhota .

Which of the following is more likely:

1. Trump will testify under oath?

2. Trump will release his tax returns?

3. Trump will release White House tapes?

4. Sean Hannity will be waterboarded for charity?

You left out one, the Clinton Cabal will testify under oath.

Which of the following is more likely:

1. Trump will testify under oath?

2. Trump will release his tax returns?

3. Trump will release White House tapes?

4. Sean Hannity will be waterboarded for charity?

6, Trump will serve a full 8 years.

Trump won't even answer the question of whether or not there is a tape of the meeting. Trump said that would be a surprise.

Congress has already subpoenaed whatever tapes exist, and the whitehouse hasn't delivered any. So if Trump produces a tape, he's a violation of a congressional subpoena.
If there were tapes (or other documents), he could be compelled to provide them. That's not the same as being forced to testify. If he denies their existence and it is found they do/did exist, then he could be in very big trouble. Something WH lawyers will most certainly be explaining to him.

Now Trump says he will voluntarily testify. Interesting:

Trump: I'm '100 percent' willing to testify under oath
President Trump said Friday he is "100 percent" willing to testify under oath about his interactions with James Comey in order to dispute the fired FBI director’s claims.

“One hundred percent,” Trump said when asked if he would give a sworn statement to Robert Mueller, the special counsel leading the investigation into Russia’s election interference.

"I would be glad to tell him exactly what I told you,” the president said during a press conference in the White House Rose Garden.

In his first comments since Comey's dramatic testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Trump accused the ousted FBI chief of making false statements about their private conversations.....

Ummm, you do realize polygraphs are typically not allowed in court. You must be a liberal.

The desperation isn't on my part. Trump makes the job easy. So easy.

You Progressives are going out of control. Instead of what you had prayed for, you got confirmation that President Trump told the truth and now Comey is now known for being one of the leakers of at least nine stories.

Desperation is oozing from your every pore.

Didn't Trump say today he'd testify under oath?

He's an accomplished liar and has done so most of his life, he could pass a polygraph.

You Progressives are going out of control. Instead of what you had prayed for, you got confirmation that President Trump told the truth and now Comey is now known for being one of the leakers of at least nine stories.

Yup. Tell me how I'm feeling. Makes all the sense in the world.

Which 9 stories? Links for them all.

Didn't Trump say today he'd testify under oath?

He's an accomplished liar and has done so most of his life, he could pass a polygraph.
Is that why you and Lakhota haven't asked for Hillary to take one?

Forum List

Back