When will Trump testify under oath? Polygraph tests?

The only time Bill Clinton was FORCED to testify, he lied / deceived his ass off, was held in Contempt, and lost his license to practice law.

:p

I would like to ask what is the BS all about. The heads of the intelligent commities set down before congress and said they were 100% certian Russia was behind the election bit when they never had access to the DNC computers at all. They never got to even look at the servers so how do they know the Russians were involved in getting the democrats E-Mails? Can someone explain that?

Comey has testified under oath - so why shouldn't Trump? Also, I would like them both to undergo credible and thorough polygraph tests - even though they may not be admissible in court.
You really need to have Trump take a lie detector test when he makes statements like the following...

"Comey is a liar; I feel vindicated!"
I mean, even SNL can't make this shit up. That's a classic!

The cockroaches are in full panic today.

You have to be under investigation to testify under oath and the president is not. He'll never testify and never take a polygraph.

He's not even the focus of any of this nonsense. The Left has tried to make him the focus but yah dumbasses had him illegally wiretapped for 18 months and all of that Intel comes up NEGATIVE for any of your asinine accusations.

Comey has testified under oath - so why shouldn't Trump? Also, I would like them both to undergo credible and thorough polygraph tests - even though they may not be admissible in court.

Of course Trump should be subpoenaed to testify but the Republican'ts will do everything they can to protect him because they don't care if Russia hacked a US election. Traitors aren't interested in facts.

It's clear to the American public who has the credibility in this. Comey is a grown man with impeccable credentials who is known to tell the truth, Trump brags about sexually assaulting women and lies with every breath that passes through his lungs.

OK..
So who knows this question can you force a president to testify before a grand jury? It was ruled that in a civil case yes a president can (bill Clinton paula Jones rape case)...but this is between the two branches ...and a sitting president

In Bill Clinton's Monika Lewinsky rape case ,( oh I am sorry meant consensual sex with a cigar in the oval office )

Kenth star served Bill a subpoena..

And Bill voluntary testified

A Chronology: Key Moments In The Clinton-Lewinsky Saga

July 25, 1998: Word emerges that Independent Counsel Ken Starr has served President Clinton with a subpoena that calls for his testimony before the Lewinsky grand jury next week. Negotiations are underway on the scope, timing and format of Clinton's testimony.

July 27, 1998: Monica Lewinsky meets with Starr's prosecutors in New York, in a sign an immunity agreement could be near. She tells them she had a sexual relationship with President Clinton, but refuses to say that Clinton told her to lie about it, according to sources close to the investigation.

July 27, 1998: The U.S. Court of Appeals rules that attorney-client privilege does not protect presidential confidant Bruce Lindsey from answering all questions put to him before the Lewinsky grand jury.

July 28, 1998: In a dramatic breakthrough, lawyers for Lewinsky and Starr work out a full immunity agreement covering both Lewinsky and her parents, Marcia Lewis and Dr. Bernard Lewinsky.

July 29, 1998: President Bill Clinton agrees to testify voluntarily and Starr's office withdraws the subpoena. Clinton's testimony is set for Aug. 17 at the White House.

and what did we find?

trump was correct that he was told several times he was not under investigation.
trump was correct that he was NOT obstructing anything at all and encouraged comey to go after anyone he felt was necessary
comey flat out said lynch pushed him into how he worded things and DID influence his decisions. he even changed 'investigation' to 'matter'. how would you feel if they had done that for trump? your entire INVESTIGATION ruse would have been a "matter" - but then again now we find it was all a bullshit lie.

so now instead of going "son of a bitch we were wrong" like adults do, the left simply runs for the cover if the next lie.

no one is going to follow the libs here. you don't own up when being wrong, why give a shit what you say?

After hilary does...

:lol:

Not gonna happen.
Wanna bet. When these investigations heat up and members of Trump's staff face prison terms did you really think they won't flip the pussy grabber?
The orange dope would make a lie detector explode into a zillion pieces.
The cretin under oath is what I'm dreaming to see.

You have weird dreams. I much prefer dreaming of my wife.

And since no one is facing a prison term and trump hasn't done anything illegal, you will be disappointed.

and just a couple of days ago

the leftards thought they really REALLY got him this time

--LOL

and what did we find?

trump was correct that he was told several times he was not under investigation.
trump was correct that he was NOT obstructing anything at all and encouraged comey to go after anyone he felt was necessary
comey flat out said lynch pushed him into how he worded things and DID influence his decisions. he even changed 'investigation' to 'matter'. how would you feel if they had done that for trump? your entire INVESTIGATION ruse would have been a "matter" - but then again now we find it was all a bullshit lie.

so now instead of going "son of a bitch we were wrong" like adults do, the left simply runs for the cover if the next lie.

no one is going to follow the libs here. you don't own up when being wrong, why give a shit what you say?

who gives a shit what they say anyway

--LOL

and what did we find?

--LOL
well, honestly after a spanking like that yesterday where every "lie" they pushed as YOU JUST WAIT - i'd at least like to see a "damn, maybe i was wrong" and take ownership for nothing more than being wrong.

all i'm seeing so far is less posting and then a sudden and deliberate move to the next lie to use as cover.

and what did we find?

--LOL
well, honestly after a spanking like that yesterday where every "lie" they pushed as YOU JUST WAIT - i'd at least like to see a "damn, maybe i was wrong" and take ownership for nothing more than being wrong.

all i'm seeing so far is less posting and then a sudden and deliberate move to the next lie to use as cover.

i'd at least like to see a "damn, maybe i was wrong"

that simply is not going to happen from these leftists

all i'm seeing so far is less posting and then a sudden and deliberate move to the next lie

par for the course

pretty much typical of any leftists

whether on this board or anywhere else

you it is part of who they are

when i'm wrong, i own it. i learn from it, and i work to improve my own thought process.

wish others felt the same way.

What the heck, run with it. Watch out for walls and don't trip over your own feet (anymore).

Forum List

Back