When will we ban assault poop?

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Assault poop is used to make bombs. Bombs have only one use, and that is to kill people. We must ban assault poop immediately, and install justices to the Supreme Court who will uphold the bans if they are challenged in court.

• Banned
CLEARLY its the only option

Look, don't make fun of me, okay? This is a serious public health and safety problem. Look at mental health. There are all kinds of people with serious mental health problems who are throwing poop at the walls like it's paper mache. If we don't do something about it now even more people are going to get hurt.

Look, don't make fun of me, okay? This is a serious public health and safety problem. Look at mental health. There are all kinds of people with serious mental health problems who are throwing poop at the walls like it's paper mache. If we don't do something about it now even more people are going to get hurt.
what makes you think I was joking bro?

• Banned

The creepy insane asylum girl in your avatar. She made me do it.

The creepy insane asylum girl in your avatar. She made me do it.
you fuckin played with her, didn't ya? I KNEW I should have put a disclaimer on that!

Forum List

Back