When you base your policies on virtue signaling.... you can end up looking stupid.

State legislatures being able to throw out election results and declaring the winner as they see fit
So, I assume, states that throw away their states will for the national popular vote is just as bad?!
Lets cancel those states! They are fucking racist!
What does the Constitution say??

Don't like it, change the Constitution....but stop pretending that conservatives give a fuck about the will of the people....especially when it comes to votes....

Which is why CONSERVATIVES ARE THE MAIN ONES trying to LIMIT VOTING rights
It basically says anything not federally legislated is left to the states.
Right, except y'all bitch everytime the federal adds legislation lmao.

Colorado doesn't have a law that allows the state legislature to tell its people to go fuck themselves and divvy Electoral Votes how they see fit. And their polls don't close at 5pm.

Oh, and they don't arrest people for giving grandma water in the line. So other than that, you're right they're very similar...save the Nazi-ism.
Once again you look stupid.
Colorado has less voting days than GA.
And GA does not, have not or will ever "outlaw" giving water to voters. You can literally pull up in a truck full of water bottles and put up a sign and give water away all day. At every precinct.
So once again - we can see the virtue signalers are just plain stupid like this guy

Colorado doesn't have a law that allows the state legislature to tell its people to go fuck themselves and divvy Electoral Votes how they see fit. And their polls don't close at 5pm.

Oh, and they don't arrest people for giving grandma water in the line. So other than that, you're right they're very similar...save the Nazi-ism.
Once again you look stupid.
Colorado has less voting days than GA.
And GA does not, have not or will ever "outlaw" giving water to voters. You can literally pull up in a truck full of water bottles and put up a sign and give water away all day. At every precinct.
So once again - we can see the virtue signalers are just plain stupid like this guy
The voting days don't matter if they're only open ****ing 8 to 5, now be quiet.

That's like saying "Healthcare is free for everyone" except on the way to the hospital there's an American Gladiators-style arena with crocodiles in a moat and razers in the doorway.

State legislatures being able to throw out election results and declaring the winner as they see fit
So, I assume, states that throw away their states will for the national popular vote is just as bad?!

Don't like it, change the Constitution....but stop pretending that conservatives give a fuck about the will of the people....especially when it comes to votes....

Now, back to what i was saying..

All i know is.....5 million more people wanted Biden to be president instead of Trump.....does their will count??

All i know is.....Biden won more electoral votes than Trump....does the will of those voters count??

Again....the fact remains....CONSERVATIVES ARE THE ONLY ONES TRIGGERED BY VOTER PARTICIPATION......and we know why...

quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-lever...jpg

And to further highlight how Republicans don't give a fuck about the will of the people......

Exhibit #9987258281

"i have an idea. Since TN just made me look like a hack, I will ignore what he said and harp on REPUBLICANS!!!" DERP

All i know is.....5 million more people wanted Biden to be president instead of Trump.....does their will count??

All i know is.....Biden won more electoral votes than Trump....does the will of those voters count??

Again....the fact remains....CONSERVATIVES ARE THE ONLY ONES TRIGGERED BY VOTER PARTICIPATION......and we know why...

View attachment 476823
Basically, there isnt much difference between the 2 parties, you just dont have the integrity, or balls, to admit it.

More lies from a liar. You are a parasite to this board. It was much better before you joined.

And to further highlight how Republicans don't give a fuck about the will of the people......

Exhibit #9987258281

"i have an idea. Since TN just made me look like a hack, I will ignore what he said and harp on REPUBLICANS!!!" DERP
So you gonna just keep avoiding the point huh??

Did you say this goofy shit in 2016? Nope....

But keep deepthroating Trump for lulz

There must be some really stupid people over at the MLB offices....their spring training games are not being watched....ratings are down huge....
Yep either stupid or totally in the clutches of China....

...China doesn't care about baseball

So baseball doesn't care about them

What kind of comment is this/ lol

Exhibit #9987258281

So you gonna just keep avoiding the point huh??

Did you say this goofy shit in 2016? Nope....

But keep deepthroating Trump for lulz
The point you deflected with? :lol:

Neither does Georgia, dumbass!

Last edited:

View attachment 476823
Basically, there isnt much difference between the 2 parties, you just dont have the integrity, or balls, to admit it.
There is a lot of difference...example....

One party wanted people to expand voting rights and one party doesn't

One party wanted to expand access to affordable healthcare, one party wanted to take away access....

I said it before and I will say it again..you are a whole bitch....you masquerade like you are politically apathetic (both sides are the same) -- but you keep one side's dick own your throat....

I care about policies period.....and conservatives happen to suck in that department

Do you often lie?

The Georgia and Colorado law do not permit political parties to give grandma water while she waits in line.

I'll give you ONLY one guess as to why it is wrong for people wearing political affiliation attire or working for a political party to give people water or food.
I like how you ignored the worst part of the bill....and it isn't water bottles....it is:

Which is exactly what Trump wanted Georgia's Sec of State to do but couldn't due to the law....so the GOP changed the law...because they can't win elections based on policies
Then you must have a problem with the US Constitution. You see, it says that the STATE legislatures make the rules for elections.

I actually agree with the Bill putting the election responsibility in the people's hands. You see, the Legislature is the will of the people. An 'anointed' election official who can ignore the will of the people for their party is the very definition of corruption.

People tasked with ensuring the integrity of the elections MUST answer to someone, and answering to the People is exactly who they should answer to.

Last edited:
Congratulations are in order for Major League Baseball in moving to Colorado to get away from such a systemic voting racist state like Georgia!!!

BUT WAIT...

Oops... Colorado's voting requirements, point by point, are very similar to Georgia's. Only minor differences. Both require ID's in-person, and even with mail-in Colorado is voting on requiring it for mail in also. And in GA, you don't have to have one for mail in either. You can use a utility bill, bank/credit statement etc. - Who doesn't have that??
Oops... Atlanta is 51% minority. Denver is 74% white.

And once again, we can see the stupidity of the virtue signaling left ,as well as their bullying tactics they use against others - even when they can't show anything is wrong. Just an accusation is all they need.
GTFO. There are no similarities. Co MAILS a ballot to every eligible voter.

Do you often lie?

The Georgia and Colorado law do not permit political parties to give grandma water while she waits in line.

I'll give you ONLY one guess as to why it is wrong for people wearing political affiliation attire or working for a political party to give people water or food.
I like how you ignored the worst part of the bill....and it isn't water bottles....it is:

Which is exactly what Trump wanted Georgia's Sec of State to do but couldn't due to the law....so the GOP changed the law...because they can't win elections based on policies
Then you must have a problem with the US Constitution. You see, it says that the STATE legislatures make the rules for elections.

I actually agree with the Bills putting the election responsibility in the people's hands. You see, the Legislature is the will of the people. An 'anointed' election official who can ignore the will of the people for their party is the very definition of corruption.

People tasked with ensuring the integrity of the elections MUST answer to someone, and answering to the People is exactly who they should answer to.
Yes, the states make rules for elections under the Voting Rights Act....and the Georgia GOP made the rules for the previous election and still lost....

Now they are changing the rules again ...and if they lose that election too......the cycle repeats....

Maybe their policies just suck??
_00-rea-008 (7).jpg

View attachment 476823
There is a lot of difference...example....

One party wanted people to expand voting rights and one party doesn't

One party wanted to expand access to affordable healthcare, one party wanted to take away access....

I said it before and I will say it again..you are a whole bitch....you masquerade like you are politically apathetic (both sides are the same) -- but you keep one side's dick own your throat....

I care about policies period.....and conservatives happen to suck in that department
Well, one parties useful idiots (you) are willing to lie for that party.

No one is trying to curtail voting rights, only enforce them.

No one has ever tried to deny access to affordable healthcare. They did oppose the over-the-top and super expensive government healthcare.

I too care about policies. Policies that address issues that fall within the limits of the Constitution.

What I don't support is a bunch of children making up terms and trying to disenfranchise legal American voters in favor of a lie.

There must be some really stupid people over at the MLB offices....their spring training games are not being watched....ratings are down huge....
Yep either stupid or totally in the clutches of China....

...China doesn't care about baseball

So baseball doesn't care about them

What kind of comment is this/ lol
You need to pay better attention...
MLB and the NBA are making deals with China...

My my. Just because you're young doesn't mean you have to be stupid. Even CNN ( the DNC propaganda arm ) is not trying to pass those Biden lies as truth. Georgia election day poll times remain 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The new law language ALLOWS for early voting to be EXTENDED to 7:00p.m. AS to water, non partisan Georgia poll workers are certainly able to provide water for those who might need it. This law does, as in most other states, preclude the DNC and the RNC partisans from approaching voters that are in line and trying to sway their votes. Don't be such a freaking tool dude.
Fact check: Biden and Kemp misleadingly describe parts of Georgia elections law - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back