When you think of the prospects of our next POTUS, how crazy is Kim Jon Un comparatively?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Crazy as the pot calling the kettle black. And the supporters are just as fanatical too.

Me either, and to think we're so utterly convinced this shit needs to be spread across the globe.

Oh bite me! No one who is up for the Presidency would be or could be like Kim Jon Un.

:lol: Put down the bong,

You know, now that you mention it, Trump and Un are like two peas in a pod. Spoiled, entitled, delusional, narcissistic, indulgent, vindictive and impulsive.

Good call OP. :clap2:

Crazy as the pot calling the kettle black. And the supporters are just as fanatical too.

Yo, Trump will bring this Country back, the 3rd World Country, will be the U.S.A. again!!!

"GTP"
15018775-American-Flag-flying-bald-Eagle-statue-of-liberty--Stock-Photo.jpg

Ok, anyone attempting to compare the leader of North Korea to Hillary or Trump is 'certifiable'.

Un is crazier than a bedbug and one of the most evil people on the face of the planet. He has starved his people to the point at times where they have had to engage in cannibalism of their own dead family members, as Un saved the best food for himself and the military.

Seriously, the OP - and anyone who agrees with him in the slightest - needs to get some serious professional help.

Oh bite me! No one who is up for the Presidency would be or could be like Kim Jon Un.

Wake up! Kim hasn't invaded any other country or used nukes. The U.S. has invaded Vietnam, Laos, Iraq, Afghanistan, and assassinated the president of Argentina.....and nuked 250,000 innocent civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Ok, anyone attempting to compare the leader of North Korea to Hillary or Trump is 'certifiable'.

Un is crazier than a bedbug and one of the most evil people on the face of the planet. He has starved his people to the point at times where they have had to engage in cannibalism of their own dead family members, as Un saved the best food for himself and the military.

Seriously, the OP - and anyone who agrees with him in the slightest - needs to get some serious professional help.

You just haven't gotten to really get to know Donald Trump. He silences most of his victims so you really aren't to blame. He's already announced his intentions to silence those in the press who criticize him. So if he gets POTUS, it will be business as usual for Donald Trump:

Trump is a bag of wind, but comparing him to Un is off the charts silly. Melodramatic.

TRUMP silences his critics?

Does he kill them? Does he put them in work camps, feed them near nothing, work them until they die? Does he force them into cannibalism?

And despite Hillary having made a career out of silencing her husband's victims even she is not in the same galaxy as Un.

Sil, get some f*ing help dude!

Wake up! Kim hasn't invaded any other country or used nukes. The U.S. has invaded Vietnam, Laos, Iraq, Afghanistan, and assassinated the president of Argentina.....and nuked 250,000 innocent civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

That might have something to do with the fact that If Kim did either of those things either the U.S. and/or the Chinese would destroy his regime, The number #1 goal of the Kim regime is SURVIVAL and they cannot accomplish that by committing suicide. That being said you can bet your bottom dollar that without the restraints put on it by the U.S. and China the NK regime would be running rampant and spilling blood all over East Asia.

Waaaiiiitttttt a minute? Anyone who hates their country this much and has never been proud of it HAS to be Michele Obama.... Michele, is that you?

Waaaiiiitttttt a minute? Anyone who hates their country this much and has never been proud of it HAS to be Michele Obama.... Michele, is that you?
If the truth was hemorrhoids, your ass would look like a chimp's. There are consequences to, "right or wrong, hurray for the U.S.A.!!!!" Your bloody piles are going to get a lot worse.

Well at least this is a change from the stale Hitler comparisons both sides like to make no less stupid but different at least.

TRUMP silences his critics?

Does he kill them? Does he put them in work camps, feed them near nothing, work them until they die? Does he force them into cannibalism?

And despite Hillary having made a career out of silencing her husband's victims even she is not in the same galaxy as Un.

Sil, get some f*ing help dude!

Trump's megalomania has not had quite the free reign Un's has. But if it were legal for our POTUS to put to death anyone he likes for any reason whatsoever, then I'd have no doubt whatsoever that Trump would take full advantage of that; given the potency of his vindictiveness in verbal expression. The only thing that separates the two men in deeds is a system of laws that check their runaway behavior. Un just doesn't have all those pesky laws in the way of him expressing his egomania. I wish I could say the difference was actually the men themselves. But I believe they suffer from the same basic structure of mental pathology.

Forum List

Back