When you understand Sociopathic behavior, you understand why every morning the Democrats come up with another way to fu k over America.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
Like undoing everything Trump. The border was secure, the economy was in full recovery, people were happy, yet Joe Biden/Kamala Harris undid everything and the country went to hell.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Of late we have seen the insidiousness of the Biden/Harris regime, flying in the middle of the night, 10s of thousands of diseased criminal illegal aliens all over the United States, having women and children raped and murdered, and not a single care of the Harris Campaign, while calling anyone who opposes the actions "RACISTS", which is the dogma of the left in trying to shut down the angry crowd who doesnt support her actions. So what is next on the agenda for Biden/Harris, escalating the war in Ukraine by allowing missiles to hit Russia, thus bringing on World War 3? I wouldnt be surprised how vindictive Democrats are to the law abiding United States Citizens and will show the hate by having their children sent off to die in another worthless war.

1726411104439.png

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com Like undoing everything Trump. The border was secure, the economy was in full recovery, people were happy, yet Joe Biden/Kamala Harris undid everything and the country went to hell.
Of late we have seen the insidiousness of the Biden/Harris regime, flying in the middle of the night, 10s of thousands of diseased criminal illegal aliens all over the United States, having women and children raped and murdered, and not a single care of the Harris Campaign, while calling anyone who opposes the actions "RACISTS", which is the dogma of the left in trying to shut down the angry crowd who doesnt support her actions. So what is next on the agenda for Biden/Harris, escalating the war in Ukraine by allowing missiles to hit Russia, thus bringing on World War 3? I wouldnt be surprised how vindictive Democrats are to the law abiding United States Citizens and will show the hate by having their children sent off to die in another worthless war.

View attachment 1012404

The new term for it is ASPD and articles are written explaining how Trump has it. This is just you projecting.

I am going to lay out the case for why Donald Trump meets criteria for ICD11/DSM-5 Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD)

A direct quote from a Mayo Clinic publication:

• “Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:
  • Disregard for right and wrong
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others
  • Poor or abusive relationships
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations”

The new term for it is ASPD and articles are written explaining how Trump has it. This is just you projecting.

I am going to lay out the case for why Donald Trump meets criteria for ICD11/DSM-5 Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD)

A direct quote from a Mayo Clinic publication:

• “Antisocial personality disorder signs and symptoms may include:
  • Disregard for right and wrong
  • Persistent lying or deceit to exploit others
  • Being callous, cynical and disrespectful of others
  • Using charm or wit to manipulate others for personal gain or personal pleasure
  • Arrogance, a sense of superiority and being extremely opinionated
  • Recurring problems with the law, including criminal behavior
  • Repeatedly violating the rights of others through intimidation and dishonesty
  • Impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead
  • Hostility, significant irritability, agitation, aggression or violence
  • Lack of empathy for others and lack of remorse about harming others
  • Unnecessary risk-taking or dangerous behavior with no regard for the safety of self or others
  • Poor or abusive relationships
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behavior or learn from them
  • Being consistently irresponsible and repeatedly failing to fulfill work or financial obligations”

LevelofProjection.jpg

Only sociopaths could screech for years about what war criminals the Bushbots in general are, and Cheney in particular, only to turn around now and hoist them up as some sort of paladins rushing in to "save muh mocracy", and expect us all to buy their newfound piety.

tenor.gif
Do you finally admit WE were right about Chaney?

And did you see Jon Stewart's response to Dick Cheney's endorsement? "Dick Chaney, fuck off".

Jon Stewart Flips Out Over Dick Cheney’s Kamala Harris Endorsement: ‘Seriously, F—k That Guy’ | Video​

“No, I’m not gonna have any fun with this!” the host says as he can barely contain his anger at Bush’s former VP

So remember, you had bad judgement in the 2000's and you're an even bigger asshole than you were back then.

And did you see Jon Stewart's response to Dick Cheney's endorsement? "Dick Chaney, fuck off".

Jon Stewart Flips Out Over Dick Cheney’s Kamala Harris Endorsement: ‘Seriously, F—k That Guy’ | Video​

“No, I’m not gonna have any fun with this!” the host says as he can barely contain his anger at Bush’s former VP

So remember, you had bad judgement in the 2000's and you're an even bigger asshole than you were back then.
I never liked him or the Bushies...So you can take your "WE" shit and stuff it up your ass.

Still, my point remains...You shitlib fucks are as sociopathic as they come.

I never liked him or the Bushies...So you can take your "WE" shit and stuff it up your ass.

Still, my point remains...You shitlib fucks are as sociopathic as they come.

WE (us Democrats) told YOU (people who are not Democrats) that Chaney was a piece of shit but you preferred him and Bush to whoever they ran against. Why? Because you are a brainwashed Republican. Either rich or stupid.

I love it how now, all these years later, you guys say you never liked him. You sure seemed to like him in 2014. Only when Trump told you not to like him that he lied us into Iraq.

What does you never liking him have to do with the fact WE told YOU GUYS that he was a piece of shit? And still is.

But if even they are warning you that Trump would be dangerous, god damn.

BTW, are you guys going to vote out all the RINO's this November? If you want them out, vote Democratic. Then next time run a Trump Republican like Bobert

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com Like undoing everything Trump. The border was secure, the economy was in full recovery, people were happy, yet Joe Biden/Kamala Harris undid everything and the country went to hell.
1726413215191.png

WE (us Democrats) told YOU (people who are not Democrats) that Chaney was a piece of shit but you preferred him and Bush to whoever they ran against. Why? Because you are a brainwashed Republican. Either rich or stupid.

I love it how now, all these years later, you guys say you never liked him. You sure seemed to like him in 2014. Only when Trump told you not to like him that he lied us into Iraq.

What does you never liking him have to do with the fact WE told YOU GUYS that he was a piece of shit? And still is.

But if even they are warning you that Trump would be dangerous, god damn.

BTW, are you guys going to vote out all the RINO's this November? If you want them out, vote Democratic. Then next time run a Trump Republican like Bobert
You chumps didn't tell me shit....I had already figured out that the Bushes were scum, after Poppy made Reagan eat the blame for his Iran/Contra fuckery.

So fuck off, sub-cretin.

still getting your news and marching orders from a comedian i see,,

you should analyze that,,

Forum List

Back