Whenever a Republican Mentions Hilary Supporters...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
So Mudwhistle said something in another thread..

I figure anyone who supports Hillary must be a born liar themselves. Their entire lives must be based on a fantasy.

My reply was this:

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Then his response changes into this:
My defense is 30+ years of watching Hillary and Bill twist the truth into whatever they want it to be. You'd have to be living in a cave with no access to the outside world not to know it.

Thats not a defense of Trump's 30+ years of being a Real Estate Developer and Hollywood Insider.

I figure anyone who supports Hillary must be a born liar themselves.

You mean, Like Trump? Or is it different when Trump supports the...how did you put it....Oh yes, Liar?
Point out specifics. Anything other than the usual Marxist BS.

What has Trump done to rip off the public. Point out any laws he has broken. I can get specific about Hillary's criminal acts. You point out Trumps criminal activity.

I'm waiting.

So at first anyone who supported Hilary was a liar until the Trump supporter was reminded that Trump supported Hilary.

Then it changed into whether or not that was illegal and totally dropped the "anyone who supported Hilary is a liar shtick when it became inconvenient

Wait, but you just said anyone that supports Hilary was a liar themselves and live in a Fantasy. Then I showed you that Trump supported Hilary for years and you got nothing to say?
Trump gave money to everyone, including Hillary, you dipshit. He didn't support Hillary exclusively. Trump even gave to Bush Jr., to Rubio, to most of the other Republican candidates.

The anything goes Trump supporter is ok with anything...Even supporting someone they consider is such a liar that if you supported them you too are a liar. Everyone except Trump tho...

At least Republicans know how to spell "Hillary."

Trump has never denied - indeed he has boasted about - supporting politicians whom he considered stupid, incompetent, wrong-headed, and/or corrupt. It is part of The Game that he seeks to eliminate. He will not be corrupt because he has no need of the money, goodies, and other "favors" that Special Interests shower politicians with, in order to get their support.

I don't know if I would say that Hillary's supporters are "liars," but I do admit that I have no idea what would motivate them to support such a detestable crone for President of the United States.

The question is when do democrats mention Hillary supporters? Nobody on the left seems to be talking about their own candidates. Is everyone ashamed of the best the democrat party could come up with?

Hillary is right up there with George Washington. She has stated on national television that she has never told a lie.

The question is when do democrats mention Hillary supporters? Nobody on the left seems to be talking about their own candidates. Is everyone ashamed of the best the democrat party could come up with?

Yes, we should all follow your example of talking about our own candidates like you did

Why did the corrupt cankles cross the road?
To get to the other Goldman Sachs

Trump has never denied - indeed he has boasted about - supporting politicians whom he considered stupid, incompetent, wrong-headed, and/or corrupt. It is part of The Game that he seeks to eliminate.

By funding it?...Bold Strategy right there

Why did the corrupt cankles cross the road?
To get to the other Goldman Sachs

As for Goldman Sachs, Trump is himself a shareholder in Goldman Sachs, which means he has a direct financial interest in its success. One would think that would make Trump even less enthusiastic about protecting me from Goldman Sachs (whatever that means) than Cruz would.

There is essentially not a major Wall Street entity that Donald Trump or his companies have not taken out loans from or received financing from. In fact, that’s more or less his entire business model. This lengthy ABC piece details how each and every one of them has at one time been circling Trump or his companies as they have been left holding the bag for all or part of loans he took out from them.

Know Who Else Has Received Loans from Citibank and Goldman Sachs? Donald Trump. | RedState

You lefties still don't get it.

Trump is our big middle finger to the establishment. OUR party allows this....yours doesn't due to super delegates. Our voices count for 100% of our nomination. The Dems ensure your voices only count 80%.

Trump is our big middle finger to political correctness.

You want us to be wary of him because he used to think or act like a Democrat? News flash.....your candidates STILL act and think like Democrats.

Supporting Hillary is bad....unless Trump does it

Goldman Sachs is bad....Unless Trump is involved

Wall Street owns Hillary....But not Trump who has more loans and business with them than everyone combined

Ted Cruz is owned by Citibank and Goldman because he took out loans....But not Trump who also took out big loans.

Trump is our big middle finger to the establishment.

He IS the establishment.

No he isnt. He's despised by most career Republicans. He's despised by almost all Democrats.

He is rich and very well connected in the business world.

But he is not the political establishment. Jeb Bush got $200,000,000 in GOP donor money. Trump got 0. And only spent 11 million.

Bush/Rubio was the GOP establishment ticket.

Meanwhile....the Democrat establishment says YOUR vote only counts as 5/6 of a vote because their hand picked super delegates count as 1/6 of the primary vote to ENSURE the party's hand picked candidate gets the nomination.

How's that Democracy in the Dem Party working?? Without super delegages....Bernie would be beating Hilary. But....yalls vote only counts as 5/6th of a vote.

Trump is our big middle finger to the establishment.

He IS the establishment.

No he isnt. He's despised by most career Republicans. He's despised by almost all Democrats.

Yes he is. And who doesnt like him doesnt mean shit either. The dems he's donated to love him!

He is rich and very well connected in the business world.

But he is not the political establishment. Jeb Bush got $200,000,000 in GOP donor money. Trump got 0. And only spent 11 million.

Bush/Rubio was the GOP establishment ticket.

I like how you threw in POLITICAL when I stated he is the Establishment. Rubio has less political ties than Trump.

Meanwhile....the Democrat establishment says YOUR vote only counts as 5/6 of a vote because their hand picked super delegates count as 1/6 of the primary vote to ENSURE the party's hand picked candidate gets the nomination.

How's that Democracy in the Dem Party working?? Without super delegages....Bernie would be beating Hilary. But....yalls vote only counts as 5/6th of a vote.

That also is not a defense of Trump. Trump is the Establishment and you pretend he isnt despite decades of political support, donations etc.

Forum List

Back