Whenever a RW says "just don't shove it down my throat"...

Those in the LGBpbiWTF movement claim that being male or female is a choice, but being heterosexual or homosexual is a matter of hard biology that cannot be chosen. …
If that's what you believe they say, you ought to endeavor to comprehend what they say and mean rather than merely hearing their words and trying to make them mean what you'd have them mean. …
  • Nobody thinks one chooses one's sex.

• Whether sexual orientation is a choice has not to certain communities satisfaction been established, but for most people it is accepted that sexual orientation is not a choice.
  • I don't know what be the prevailing conclusion on whether gender identity is more a matter of "nature" or more "nurture."

Gender identity Sex is a matter of hard biological parameters, established at conception. There is no “nurture” element at all to it. One never gets the opportunity to choose to be male nor to choose to be female. This is hard, immutable, undeniable science.

Last edited:
...about a topic like LGBT issues they are really just full of shit and wish it were erased from society.

They say that stupid line because they don't want to be seen as hypocritical because they identify as libertarians. They are such pussies like that. The truth is that their definition of "shove it down my throat" applies to any exposure they have to it in any context. So, for instance, rather than just accepting that it's fair to portray gay characters in TV and film, they throw tantrums over movies like "Brokeback Mountain" or TV shows depicting transgendered people. Rather than respecting free speech in any form, their tender sensibilities are threatened so they lash out like the 8th graders they are. They justify this by pretending it poisons children's minds, but the reality is that does NOTHING to make kids homosexual.

Maybe the men are just afraid a dick will wind up in their throat? I'm not really sure. Conservatives are rarely rational people.
Conservatives are rarely rational people
in some instances yes.....but then in many threads here neither are you billy,so how are you any different?....

...about a topic like LGBT issues they are really just full of shit and wish it were erased from society.
agecause they don't want to be seen as hypocritical because they identify as libertarians. They are such pussies like that. The truthis that their definition of "shove it down my throat" applies to any exposure they have to it in any context. So, for instance, rather than just accepting that it's fair to portray gay characters in TV and film, they throw tantrums over movies like "Brokeback Mountain" or TV shows depicting transgendered people. Rather than respecting free speech in any form, their tender sensibilities are threatened so they lash out like the 8th graders they are. They justify this by pretending it poisons children's minds, but the reality is that does NOTHING to make kids homosexual.

Maybe the men are just afraid a dick will wind up in their throat? I'm not really sure. Conservatives are rarely rational people.

So, you lash out with an angry tirade against conservatives because they have "tantrums".

That bit where you suggest that it is because "the men are afraid a dick will end up in their throat"?

Really drives home the fact that it is the conservatives who are angry and irrational and emotional, and having tantrums....

f82c7d304eae5a69c76e0f7e0e0da60e5636bf5c98894c82385a5ac88b25240e.jpg

C

They say that stupid line because they don't want to be seen as hypocritical because they identify as libertarians. They are such pussies like that. The truth is that their definition of "shove it down my throat" applies to any exposure they have to it in any context. So, for instance, rather than just accepting that it's fair to portray gay characters in TV and film, they throw tantrums over movies like "Brokeback Mountain" or TV shows depicting transgendered people. Rather than respecting free speech in any form, their tender sensibilities are threatened so they lash out like the 8th graders they are. They justify this by pretending it poisons children's minds, but the reality is that does NOTHING to make kids homosexual.

in some instances yes.....but then in many threads here neither are you billy,so how are you any different?....

Conservatives are rarely rational? Aint that rich?

Those in the LGBpbiWTF movement claim that being male or female is a choice, but being heterosexual or homosexual is a matter of hard biology that cannot be chosen. …
If that's what you believe they say, you ought to endeavor to comprehend what they say and mean rather than merely hearing their words and trying to make them mean what you'd have them mean. …
  • Nobody thinks one chooses one's sex.
  • Whether sexual orientation is a choice has not to certain communities satisfaction been established, but for most people it is accepted that sexual orientation is not a choice.
  • I don't know what be the prevailing conclusion on whether gender identity is more a matter of "nature" or more "nurture."

Gender identity Sex is a matter of hard biological parameters, established at conception. There is no “nurture” element at all to it. One never gets the opportunity to choose to be male to to choose to be female. This is hard, immutable, undeniable science.
Sex is a matter of hard biological parameters, established at conception.

I agree with that statement.

Whether one is male or female is what's determined at conception. Being straight or gay is a matter of sexual orientation, not a matter of what sex one is.

Last edited:
C

Conservatives are rarely rational? Aint that rich?
billy is from same camp as his good buddy dean.....big brush to sweep ALL of them into that big tent.......if some righty did the same thing with liberals billy would be all over the guy....

We only want to protect children from being brainwashed and exploited by pervs:

Lol god you're dumb. Okay let me you ask this: what do you think is the worst that could happen if a child is exposed to it? Research already proves that adopted children to gay couples aren't more likely to turn out as gay vs straight couples.

Look, I get that you never matured past 8th grade, but you might as well man up and accept that some people are different from you.

Normal communities should never be exposed to gay/transgender/transsexual mentalities.
But the control freaks that are progressive's continued to think so.... :cuckoo:

Gay people/transgender's/transsexuals should keep to themselves, and stay away from normal society

You do know you're not in the 8th grade anymore right? Be a man and accept there are people different from you.

One thing to be gay. A whole other thing when I have to explain to a 5 year old why two ugly fat men in leather thongs are sticking each others tongue's down their throats to celebrate their "pride".
Act like a freak and expect to be treated as such.
Tolerance does not translate into acceptance. No one will ever force me to believe I should accept a behavior as normal.
Oh really? You've explained that to a 5 year old?

Lol god you're dumb. Okay let me you ask this: what do you think is the worst that could happen if a child is exposed to it? Research already proves that adopted children to gay couples aren't more likely to turn out as gay vs straight couples.

Look, I get that you never matured past 8th grade, but you might as well man up and accept that some people are different from you.

Normal communities should never be exposed to gay/transgender/transsexual mentalities.
But the control freaks that are progressive's continued to think so.... :cuckoo:

Gay people/transgender's/transsexuals should keep to themselves, and stay away from normal society

You do know you're not in the 8th grade anymore right? Be a man and accept there are people different from you.

I have no problem with Them if they keep to themselves, I just don't need my daughters to be exposed to that horseshit.
School should be about the basics and only the basics - reading writing and arithmetic.

The OP's level of sniveling paranoia is that of someone who's been awake on speed for no less than 3 days. He's the type of paranoiac who would love to tell me, "You see that car over there? I saw the SAME license plate on a DIFFERENT car the other day! It's the FBI, they're doing it just to fuck with us!" That's the level of mentality OP is at. I suppose it never occurred to his Starburst-sized brain that I simply have no interest in the subject and don't wish to hear about it, that's all, it's that simple. No secret malice involved.

Watching two guys kiss for many of us is like listening to two cats slide down a chalkboard. Two girls are different.

You can't force people to accept you. They either do or they don't, but you can't change their minds.

I just don't understand (from the gay community) this forced acceptance they demand. If two guys are into each other, great, be into each other at home. But don't irritate everybody else with your antics in public to try and prove your relationship is normal; it's not and never will be.

I have no problem with Them if they keep to themselves, I just don't need my daughters to be exposed to that horseshit.
School should be about the basics and only the basics - reading writing and arithmetic.

What does that even mean? What exposure are you referring to? Gay pride parades? Don't go then. It doesn't get simpler than that.

What does that even mean? What exposure are you referring to? Gay pride parades? Don't go then. It doesn't get simpler than that.

Political correctness… Dip shit

Like what? What rules are you throwing this tantrum over?

Political correctness has nothing to do with reality…

Youre such a hypocrite. When it comes to your own rights, you're a libertarian, when it comes gay people, they should be removed from normal society.

Youre such a hypocrite. When it comes to your own rights, you're a libertarian, when it comes gay people, they should be removed from normal society.
That's not what I said, why don't they just keep to themselves? The rest of us just don't need exposure to that in our schools. The breakdown of the traditional family is the reason for almost all of our societal problems...
Political correctness is a sickness, twisted to the core

Worse than dogs and pigs: life as a gay man in Zimbabwe

Watching two guys kiss for many of us is like listening to two cats slide down a chalkboard. Two girls are different.

You can't force people to accept you. They either do or they don't, but you can't change their minds.

I just don't understand (from the gay community) this forced acceptance they demand. If two guys are into each other, great, be into each other at home. But don't irritate everybody else with your antics in public to try and prove your relationship is normal; it's not and never will be.

the political elements of the gay community seem to not understand or accept the difference between tolerance and acceptance.

One thing to be gay. A whole other thing when I have to explain to a 5 year old why two ugly fat men in leather thongs are sticking each others tongue's down their throats to celebrate their "pride".
Act like a freak and expect to be treated as such.
Tolerance does not translate into acceptance. No one will ever force me to believe I should accept a behavior as normal.
Oh really? You've explained that to a 5 year old?
Yeah, because the media decided to air the fags parade on the evening news as some bullshit human interest pos story. Reality is the shoving of acceptance by the media.
The 5 year old thought it was gross. I believe that 5 year old has more sense than you.

Forum List

Back