Whenever a RW says "just don't shove it down my throat"...

We only want to protect children from being brainwashed and exploited by pervs:

Lol god you're dumb. Okay let me you ask this: what do you think is the worst that could happen if a child is exposed to it? Research already proves that adopted children to gay couples aren't more likely to turn out as gay vs straight couples.

Look, I get that you never matured past 8th grade, but you might as well man up and accept that some people are different from you.

Normal communities should never be exposed to gay/transgender/transsexual mentalities.
But the control freaks that are progressive's continued to think so.... :cuckoo:

Gay people/transgender's/transsexuals should keep to themselves, and stay away from normal society

You do know you're not in the 8th grade anymore right? Be a man and accept there are people different from you.

Watching two guys kiss for many of us is like listening to two cats slide down a chalkboard. Two girls are different.

You can't force people to accept you. They either do or they don't, but you can't change their minds.

I just don't understand (from the gay community) this forced acceptance they demand. If two guys are into each other, great, be into each other at home. But don't irritate everybody else with your antics in public to try and prove your relationship is normal; it's not and never will be.

the political elements of the gay community seem to not understand or accept the difference between tolerance and acceptance.

Like any other group, some do and some don't. I've had experience twice with people that came out of the closet. One was a girl and the other a guy.

People generally accepted their preference until they started to shove it down their friends throats. That's when their friends started to reject them.

They both tried to normalize their relationships. The girl found a religion that was willing to marry them so they got married. Then she started to send out annual news letters about their relationship and how it was going as if anybody really cared. What normal couple does that??? When she got together with her friends, she would talk about her relationship as if she was married to a guy, and nobody really wanted to hear about it.

The guy was the same way. He was a friend of a friend and a really great guy. My friend was not happy about learning of his choice in life, but as far as he was concerned, he was still a friend of his. I used to throw poker games at my house and the gay guy would come over at times. My friend called me to ask if I was okay with Dave coming to the poker game because he announced he was gay. I told him I had no problem with that. After all, he was always gay, it's just that we didn't know about it.

Things were fine between them until the gay guy started to come over his house with his other. They would start with the lovey dovey stuff and that made my friend and his wife extremely uncomfortable. After that I believe their relationship deteriorated at that point.

The thing is if both those people just kept their personal life personal, they could have maintained their friendships with other people.

One thing to be gay. A whole other thing when I have to explain to a 5 year old why two ugly fat men in leather thongs are sticking each others tongue's down their throats to celebrate their "pride".
Act like a freak and expect to be treated as such.
Tolerance does not translate into acceptance. No one will ever force me to believe I should accept a behavior as normal.
Oh really? You've explained that to a 5 year old?
Yeah, because the media decided to air the fags parade on the evening news as some bullshit human interest pos story. Reality is the shoving of acceptance by the media.
The 5 year old thought it was gross. I believe that 5 year old has more sense than you.
I think it's gross too. I just don't whine about it like you do. It's a pretty simple philosophy to just let other people be themselves. You can't fathom this because you never matured past junior high.

One thing to be gay. A whole other thing when I have to explain to a 5 year old why two ugly fat men in leather thongs are sticking each others tongue's down their throats to celebrate their "pride".
Tolerance does not translate into acceptance. No one will ever force me to believe I should accept a behavior as normal.
Yeah, because the media decided to air the fags parade on the evening news as some bullshit human interest pos story. Reality is the shoving of acceptance by the media.
The 5 year old thought it was gross. I believe that 5 year old has more sense than you.
I think it's gross too. I just don't whine about it like you do. It's a pretty simple philosophy to just let other people be themselves. You can't fathom this because you never matured past junior high.

If you agree it is gross, than letting someone make you uncomfortable with their rude behavior is not tolerant of you, it is weak of you.

If you agree it is gross, than letting someone make you uncomfortable with their rude behavior is not tolerant of you, it is weak of you.
Again moron. My tolerance of stupidity or bizzare behavior will never translate into accepting it as normal. That includes your stupidity as this was nothing but a taunt thread to begin with.

Again moron. My tolerance of stupidity or bizzare behavior will never translate into accepting it as normal. That includes your stupidity as this was nothing but a taunt thread to begin with.

The Left has nothing but taunts and fighting words. Ignoring all of them ends discussion.

Their rude behavior? No trust me it's you that's weak. Your lack of emotional maturity makes you weak. You can't handle different. A true libertarian wouldn't be whining about this. I really hope you don't call yourself one because that would be pathetic.

...about a topic like LGBT issues they are really just full of shit and wish it were erased from society.

They say that stupid line because they don't want to be seen as hypocritical because they identify as libertarians. They are such pussies like that. The truth is that their definition of "shove it down my throat" applies to any exposure they have to it in any context. So, for instance, rather than just accepting that it's fair to portray gay characters in TV and film, they throw tantrums over movies like "Brokeback Mountain" or TV shows depicting transgendered people. Rather than respecting free speech in any form, their tender sensibilities are threatened so they lash out like the 8th graders they are. They justify this by pretending it poisons children's minds, but the reality is that does NOTHING to make kids homosexual.

Maybe the men are just afraid a dick will wind up in their throat? I'm not really sure. Conservatives are rarely rational people.
Umm, I think you should replace your avatar...
It is obvious that you are void of critical thinking skills!
The only thing critical in the OPs thinking is it's on life support.
The only thing critical in the OPs thinking is it's on life support.
34.gif

But when they demand that sane people accept their madness and perversion, and treat it as if it is in any way normal, healthy, or acceptable, and the power of government is used to enforce these demands, then a line has been crossed, that should never be approached.

And when they drag children into this filth, that ought to be recognized and treated as sexual abuse of children, and the perpetrators thereof need to be permanently removed from free society.
animated-smileys-speech-balloons-021.gif
FUCKING A!

This is the best response of the year!

Their rude behavior? No trust me it's you that's weak. Your lack of emotional maturity makes you weak. You can't handle different. A true libertarian wouldn't be whining about this. I really hope you don't call yourself one because that would be pathetic.

They are doing something gross in public. That they know will make others uncomfortable. That is rude of them.

Forum List

Back