WhenwS the last time a cop protected or served you?

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2020
I mean seriously , who is happy to see a cop show up? And worse then seeing a cop show up is a bunch. Of cops showing up. Around here they just patrol lookin for brake light out or a missed turn signal , headlight on the blink . And not just to let you know but to smell your breath .. looking to make thousands .

There are good cops and corrupted cops.

What else is there to the story?

I have met a lot of nice cops, that have been with the force for a long time. It's never easy to be a cop. But it's rewarding to know you can help in any way that you can.

I had one cop come to my sister's house when she was in the middle of a house invasion. He wasn't that far away, so he made the trip to check on my sister. Thank goodness he prevented those dumbasses trying to hurt my sister. If he wasn't there, who knows what they were capable of doing - to her and the house.

I mean seriously , who is happy to see a cop show up? And worse then seeing a cop show up is a bunch. Of cops showing up. Around here they just patrol lookin for brake light out or a missed turn signal , headlight on the blink . And not just to let you know but to smell your breath .. looking to make thousands .
You appear to exhibit clear signs of Anti-Social personality disorder, and very likely most of your friends likely do to, to some extent. Sociopaths do not like being corrected, or adhering to societal expectations, as a consequence of this they have a high incidence of LE contact, and incarceration, and its never the sociopath's fault, little things like out of date lic plates, broken lights, drinking/doping whilst driving, ect, ect are not to be seen as crimes, but rather nobody elses business, naturally you cannot abide civil authority figures, likely you cannot abide a conscience either....

Forum List

Back