🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where All Da People Goin?

Keep showing your true colors, racist.

I'm talking about all the beaners in Central America coming here. Make more enchiladas.

I'm talking about all the beaners in Central America coming here. Make more enchiladas.
I'm talking TO a racist fucking cockroach who does not deserve to live in my great nation.

No, it does not. The opposite problem is fast approaching.

you cray cray. unless you are privy to a fast approaching comet or perhaps a fundie christian, although your avatar suggests otherwise.

I'm talking TO a racist fucking cockroach who does not deserve to live in my great nation.

where do you suggest he go? a poverty stricken, disease ridden, hungery nation where women pop 'em out because it's their culture or are forced to?

lol... that last one you wouldn't mind happening in yer 'great' country.

Actually I love enchiladas. Tacos too, I could eat those every day.

But I don't particularly care for Hispanic culture. And their music all sounds like carnival music for some reason.

We are in the middle of the biggest decline in birthrate since 1973. 44% of Americans say they don't see themselves having any children. This is a matter that we ignore at our peril as a nation and as a world.

Two reasons:

1. Our culture does not support families. Raising children is incredibly expensive.

2. Our government has turned Totalitarian, which results in some people not wishing to raise children as slaves.

Make the tacos spicy, beaner cockroaches like them that way.
Walk until you hit an ocean then start swimming, cockroach. No place for racist losers like you in my great nation.

A decline in U.S. birthrate, widespread abortion, killing off the elderly by infecting them with covid and importing millions of filthy rabble into the U.S. What's the plan Brandon? Turn the U.S. upside down?

Forum List

Back