Where are all these constitutional loving Tea Party folk????

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Called it......I knew, we all knew, these Tea Party loons were nothing but a bunch of KKK people trying out a different brand for the black guy, because KKK gear was too obvious, no? Now that Trump their Fuhrer is in charge, the white sheets are back, the don't tread on me banners gone and now its full frontal in your face, racism. The American kind!!

The reason I bring this up is because if anybody is guilty of crapping all over the constitution these days, its thier current President, Donald...and correct me if I'm wrong, No Ted Cruz out here reciting amendments he's clearly ignored. No bikers out here, vowing to die in order to protect the constitution, no white people balling over the invitable ballooning debt the Donald is gonna propose with all this rounding up illegals, building the wall and lets not forget the infastructual bill...nothing...just Hiel Hitler!!
hqdefault.jpg
THAT GRABS WOMEN'S PUSSY, CHECK!!!
images
BUILD A WAY AND TAX PAYERS PAY FOR IT, CHECK!!
images
AGAIN, THE KLAN CLOAKED IN TEA PARTY BS, CHECK!!

The tea party just sort of morphed into a general conservative hatred of Muslims and free trade. Trump could probably sneak in a bill nationalizing a bunch of our industries and no republicans would care as long as he was tweeting about ISIS and TMZ gossip.

Called it......I knew, we all knew, these Tea Party loons were nothing but a bunch of KKK people trying out a different brand for the black guy, because KKK gear was too obvious, no? Now that Trump their Fuhrer is in charge, the white sheets are back, the don't tread on me banners gone and now its full frontal in your face, racism. The American kind!!

The reason I bring this up is because if anybody is guilty of crapping all over the constitution these days, its thier current President, Donald...and correct me if I'm wrong, No Ted Cruz out here reciting amendments he's clearly ignored. No bikers out here, vowing to die in order to protect the constitution, no white people balling over the invitable ballooning debt the Donald is gonna propose with all this rounding up illegals, building the wall and lets not forget the infastructual bill...nothing...just Hiel Hitler!!
hqdefault.jpg
images
images

You are ridiculous. The bottom photo is them yanking your chain because that is what you left wing loons call them. As far as seal the borders and stop illegal immigration, that is the law whether you like it or not. As far as a Christian President, most of them have been, were they not?

Again, ridiculous narrative, but not a surprise coming from you!

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

You are ridiculous. The bottom photo is them yanking your chain because that is what you left wing loons call them. As far as seal the borders and stop illegal immigration, that is the law whether you like it or not. As far as a Christian President, most of them have been, were they not?

Listen, you can ration your way through this with a white person or a conservative idiot, I am neither. Don't pull this shit with me. The Tea Party was nothing but the Klan and nothing you or anybody here can say, will change that. Every GOP candidate to date, has ran on illegal immigration and hatred and yet to this day, nothing has been done about it, because they are Wall Street controlled. Now either get with reality or get off the wagon. And I don't know what fuckin bible you and these nuts read, but my bible don't like men who make fun of the handicap, disrespects women, treats minorities like second class citizens and think white is the prefered color of choice....just sayin

And you sir are ridiculous in thinking we all think like rednecks, we don't!!

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

Listen, you can ration your way through this with a white person or a conservative idiot, I am neither. Don't pull this shit with me. The Tea Party was nothing but the Klan and nothing you or anybody here can say, will change that. Every GOP candidate to date, has ran on illegal immigration and hatred and yet to this day, nothing has been done about it, because they are Wall Street controlled. Now either get with reality or get off the wagon. And I don't know what fuckin bible you and these nuts read, but my bible don't like men who make fun of the handicap, disrespects women, treats minorities like second class citizens and think white is the prefered color of choice....just sayin

And you sir are ridiculous in thinking we all think like rednecks, we don't!!

I can tell you don't think like a redneck. It is obvious you think like a Marxist, and if that trips your little tigger trigger, then good for you snowflake!

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

You've made a bunch of claims and supported none of them.

Standard lib operating procedure.

We're all out night sticking the colored folk.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, you'd shit yourself if you ever came face to face with a colored folk, cowardly maggot
Yeah, ask the one I emptied my gas on. Ask the other black pos that didn't like my .45.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....Mike, Mike, Mike....lets just say for sake of arguing, yous a bad white mf.....two places could really use a guy like you....The US military and Chicago law enforcement.....Good luck and god bless.....uh, when you signing up?

NO, I'm just not a coward, and I won't put up with crime on me.

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

My days of backin shit up here, is over...you nuts do nothing with facts, but shit all over em, and frankly I'm tired of smelling your shit

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

Nipping into the MD 20/20 a tad early today, aintcha hun?

NO, I'm just not a coward, and I won't put up with crime on me.
So what do you want? The purple heart medal? A headline in the local news paper? A gift certificate from Chucky Cheese....tell me, Mike the Brave One, once your poison?

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

Nipping into the MD 20/20 a tad early today, aintcha hun?
Your so stuck in the past, I would bet my last dollar, your still on a pink princess land line phone!!

hqdefault.jpg
images
images

My days of backin shit up here, is over...you nuts do nothing with facts, but shit all over em, and frankly I'm tired of smelling your shit

So, you admit you are posting shit that you can't back up?

Well, I guess, I can't argue with that.

So now that we agree that the stuff you post is shit...

Your pretense that it was wrong of Trump that women LET him grab their pussy.

Why are you so against consensual sex?

Forum List

Back