where are the 30 million documents Obama took ?

I realize you consider being called despicable and repulsive as a compliment. No one could be as despicable and repulsive as you without wanting to be despicable and repulsive and working on it.
kleenex-truck.jpg

Obozo still took 30 million documents and has yet to return any fatso. Keep flailing....

If he cooperated why did the FBI find boxes & boxes of TOP SECRET documents during the search, asscrack?

Keep posting dumb shit, bedwetter.
Hey faggot, they CLAIM they found this asswipe. Trump may we’ll have declassified them and by the way dumbfuck, if they were there, how come they didn’t find them in June when they searched the boxes shitstain? Stay behind your dumpster homo.

Hey faggot, they CLAIM they found this asswipe. Trump may we’ll have declassified them and by the way dumbfuck, if they were there, how come they didn’t find them in June when they searched the boxes shitstain? Stay behind your dumpster homo.
Ooooooooo a sycophant is triggered!!!

That lantern shows is intelligence through his words. There is no doubt what kind of person he is. I bet his mom is very proud of him.
Keep my mothers name out of your mouth you fucking racist asshole. Just because the truth hurts your pea brain (you do get outsmarted by rabbits and ducks after all) doesn’t mean people need accept your fantasies. Intelligence? Hundreds of rungs above idiots like you.

Sure sure, show your proof of it.
Already done moron. Cry harder....

How about Obozo actually took 30 million documents and has not returned them and spent millions to keep from releasing them. Fact. Period.

Already done moron. Cry harder....

That's a wet dream, not proof.

So what do you have other than your BVDs crazy glued to your abdomen?

Forum List

Back