Where are the anti-war protesters for this impending invasion of Syria?

Where are they now?...standing under OBama's ass ready to beat DOWN anyone who is against this...

anti-war flew out the window when their Dear Leader was elected...Obama has turned into a bloodthirsty KILLING MACHINE...

I guess we can take from this, the Obama supporter and the Democrat base are too

Last edited:
So why does Obama want this so badly?

Obama is an old 'community organizer'.
He's accustomed to bending the will of people towards his agenda.
It's really chapping his ass that it's not working this time around.

One thing is for sure;
You can bet that it will be one HELLUVA speech Tuesday night.
He will be smooth and suave. You can bet on it.
I just hope that (not too many) people fall for his snake-oil sales pitch

Old? I bet he's younger than you.

Several GOP leaders are on his side - I guess they fell for the snake-oil? Oh, wait a minute, they were the ones that were urging him to strike!

Ok, I meant EX
And, no, I'm younger :razz:

Please don't lump real Conservatives with the RINOs Graham/McCain, and I won't lump you in with Pelosi/Boxer

Deal?

Listen, I know how you hate FACTS, but that doesn't change them. Stop trying to blackwash Iraq because your a brainwashed libtard and your master George Soros told you to hate it. Everything listed there is 100% undeniable FACT. Everyone from U.S. Navy Seals, to exposed State Department cables by WikiLeaks, to even MSNBC themselves have confirmed thousands of WMD's located in Iraq. You just look like a stupid fuck'n asshole (well, more than normal I mean) when you try to deny reality so undeniable, even MSNBC had to cave and admit it.... :lol:

From Chuck Pfarerr's book, Seal Target: Geronimo

It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time.

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

NewsMax Archives

The Iraq War killed over 1 million civilians at least, it was an unlawful war based on lies. Saddam did not have WMD. We deposed one dictator and brought terrorism and instability to Iraq. It was a collossal failure. Every soldier who died, they died for nothing.

The only WMD was the United States.

Assad has butchered thousands of Syrian men women and children but when I mentioned aid to refugees, several rw's here said they didn't care.

By by fucking damn, if even one Syrian dies as the result of a "punitive" US Strike the same rw's will be outraged and there will be endless lying threads about Obama.

The horrible images of dead children - they don't give a shit. But, can you just imagine what the rw's here would say if they learned that even on "bombed" woman was pregnant!!!!!!!!!

I mean, remember that these are the same people who first wanted to give credit to Bush and the pubs when Navy Seals killed bin Laden at President Obama's command. Then they wanted to give bin Laden a "decent burial" and they actually mourned that he wasn't in a country club prison in the US.

And, when Obama ordered the deaths of known terrorists, the rw's all formed a Terrorist Fan Club to mourn their passing.

I can't wait to hear them whine if we hit some Chinese and Russian planes and tanks. That would piss off their new hero, Putin.

Screw the rw's They hate the US and want it to fail. If they didn't, they wouldn't vote for GObP/pub scum.

Edited to add:

Please note that I have never ever said I was in favor of any war, including this one. Several rw's have already lied about that ... Maybe I should make that my sig. Naw ... let them lie.

The distinction (which you are avoiding like the plague) is NOT that you are "for" this war. It's that you lost you're fucking mind over a Republican (Bush) ordering military action but sit quietly by when Obama does the same thing.

Where is your seething, vicious - and even criminal - outrage at Obama?

Obama is an old 'community organizer'.
He's accustomed to bending the will of people towards his agenda.
It's really chapping his ass that it's not working this time around.

One thing is for sure;
You can bet that it will be one HELLUVA speech Tuesday night.
He will be smooth and suave. You can bet on it.
I just hope that (not too many) people fall for his snake-oil sales pitch

Old? I bet he's younger than you.

Several GOP leaders are on his side - I guess they fell for the snake-oil? Oh, wait a minute, they were the ones that were urging him to strike!

Ok, I meant EX
And, no, I'm younger :razz:

Please don't lump real Conservatives with the RINOs Graham/McCain, and I won't lump you in with Pelosi/Boxer

Deal?
That seems to be an old conservative trick. Anytime a conservative doesn't agree with the rest of the pack, they throw him out as a lib. When Bush messed up royally, they claimed he was not a "conservative". Truth of the matter, none of the Republicans are real conservatives, they just hate the poor and middle-class and want to conserve by stabbing them in the back, but don't touch any of the benefits for the rich - they go ape-shit over that.

I like Pelosi and Boxer. They are a sight better than Boehner and Cruz.

Those two are some of the biggest libtard twerps in America. It's no wonder you support them.

Typical.

:cool:

According to who? The uneducated, uninformed, radical right-wing extremists? Who gives a shit what they think.

smiley-indifferent-sunglasses.gif

When there is so much disagreement about the most basic set of facts, efforts to avoid war are obviously hopeless.

The Iraq War killed over 1 million civilians at least, it was an unlawful war based on lies. Saddam did not have WMD. We deposed one dictator and brought terrorism and instability to Iraq. It was a collossal failure. Every soldier who died, they died for nothing.

The only WMD was the United States.

Assad has butchered thousands of Syrian men women and children but when I mentioned aid to refugees, several rw's here said they didn't care.

By by fucking damn, if even one Syrian dies as the result of a "punitive" US Strike the same rw's will be outraged and there will be endless lying threads about Obama.

The horrible images of dead children - they don't give a shit. But, can you just imagine what the rw's here would say if they learned that even on "bombed" woman was pregnant!!!!!!!!!

I mean, remember that these are the same people who first wanted to give credit to Bush and the pubs when Navy Seals killed bin Laden at President Obama's command. Then they wanted to give bin Laden a "decent burial" and they actually mourned that he wasn't in a country club prison in the US.

And, when Obama ordered the deaths of known terrorists, the rw's all formed a Terrorist Fan Club to mourn their passing.

I can't wait to hear them whine if we hit some Chinese and Russian planes and tanks. That would piss off their new hero, Putin.

Screw the rw's They hate the US and want it to fail. If they didn't, they wouldn't vote for GObP/pub scum.

Edited to add:

Please note that I have never ever said I was in favor of any war, including this one. Several rw's have already lied about that ... Maybe I should make that my sig. Naw ... let them lie.

The distinction (which you are avoiding like the plague) is NOT that you are "for" this war. It's that you lost you're fucking mind over a Republican (Bush) ordering military action but sit quietly by when Obama does the same thing.

Where is your seething, vicious - and even criminal - outrage at Obama?

Bush invaded a country that was doing nothing. Evidence even supports it was Iran who gassed the Kurds.

Syria actually has WMD's and has used them on children.

And you call other people "dishonest", you FPOS.

Bush invaded a country that was doing nothing. Evidence even supports it was Iran who gassed the Kurds.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, that peaceful, glorious nation of Iraq run by that sweetheart of a man - Saddam Hussein

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As big an ass-wipe, libtard, sheeple as you are - even you don't believe the bullshit you just wrote right that. There was NEVER the slightest whisper of the Iranians gassing the Kurds. However, there is a ton of controversy over the chemical weapons used in Syria - many are now saying it was the rebels that used them.

How sad that you lack such imagination, you can't even create an original scenario for your lies. You have to take an existing scenario and falsely apply it to your narrative on another incident... :eusa_whistle:

By the way ass-hat, the evidence proved that George Zimmerman was justified in using force against thug wannabe Trayvon Martin - and that is why a jury found him innocent.

I think it's time to move on. Perhaps you could use Christoper Lanes picture now [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION]? Oh wait - what am I saying? You don't care about the vicious murder of Christoper Lane by other Trayvon Martin-like-thugs because it doesn't advance the libtard agenda... :eusa_whistle:

Those two are some of the biggest libtard twerps in America. It's no wonder you support them.

Typical.

:cool:

According to who? The uneducated, uninformed, radical right-wing extremists? Who gives a shit what they think.

smiley-indifferent-sunglasses.gif

According to the economy, the division in the country and the approval rating of Congress which Pelosi and Boxer were instrumental.

10 years ago when it was a repub demanding war, the liberals were marching by the millions. Now they say it's ok when their god obama destroys a nation that never did anything to us.
Obama is not a liberal.

And his position on Syria, is the neocon foreign policy agenda as outlined in PNAC letters to Bill Clinton in 1998.

Hey [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION], [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION], [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION], [MENTION=32338]francoHFW[/MENTION], [MENTION=43062]velvtacheeze[/MENTION], [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]: late last night the Obama Administration released their official libtard narrative on Obama's blood-thirsty craving to invade Syria. Being good little slaves to your Dumbocrat masters, I wanted to make sure you got the talking points so you could shield Obama from criticism and try to prevent the truth:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 43
There are some voices being consistent with their stance on war but largely, the voices from the anti-war Left are quiet.
Bullshit! There are anti-war protests going on all over the world and from coast-to-coast.

You just don't hear about it that much from the corporate media.

10 years ago when it was a repub demanding war, the liberals were marching by the millions. Now they say it's ok when their god obama destroys a nation that never did anything to us.
Obama is not a liberal.

And his position on Syria, is the neocon foreign policy agenda as outlined in PNAC letters to Bill Clinton in 1998.

right, obama is a marxist collectivist------much worse than a normal liberal.

Obama is not a liberal.

You got that 100% right. Obama is not a liberal (that's a breed that is nearly extinct). Obama is a radical marxist (just like ass-hats such as rdean, joeb131, Harry Reid, and about 85% of the Dumbocrat party).

Hey [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION], [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION], [MENTION=31057]JoeB131[/MENTION], [MENTION=32338]francoHFW[/MENTION], [MENTION=43062]velvtacheeze[/MENTION], [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]: late last night the Obama Administration released their official libtard narrative on Obama's blood-thirsty craving to invade Syria. Being good little slaves to your Dumbocrat masters, I wanted to make sure you got the talking points so you could shield Obama from criticism and try to prevent the truth:
This Syrian issue really shows how disfunctional we are as a country. Here we are, left and right, conservative and liberal, democrat and republican, all agreeing on one issue (against military action in Syria), yet we are unable to acheive this bi-partisan goal.

Why is that?

You got that 100% right. Obama is not a liberal (that's a breed that is nearly extinct). Obama is a radical marxist (just like ass-hats such as rdean, joeb131, Harry Reid, and about 85% of the Dumbocrat party).
I don't think he's a marxist.

He's a corporate bitch (just like his predecessor), doing what he's told, like a good little whore.

Forum List

Back