Where are the anti-war protesters for this impending invasion of Syria?

10 years ago when it was a repub demanding war, the liberals were marching by the millions. Now they say it's ok when their god obama destroys a nation that never did anything to us.

Code Pink is out there right now. Aren't you paying attention?

And many of us are swamping our congresscritters with e-mails and phone calls.

Turn Iraq over to Islamists and Iran (Check!)- cost only 3 trillion.

Wait - I thought you liberals love spending other people's money? Also, aren't you the same liberals who scream that any and all government spending "stimulates an economy"? :cuckoo:

Well, you do believe more ridiculous Pubcrappe than anyone I've seen,and that's saying something LOL!

:lmao:

I've personally seen you on USMB scream for government spending on food stamps, healthcare, housing, education, clothing, green energy, prisoners, international aid, research, automobiles (to "green" the environment), the post office, public transportation, internet access, public libraries, gun control, unemployment, Christmas trees (no kidding), roads, bridges, the electrical grid, Sesame Street, commerce promotion, ports, emergency aid, and a whole lot more.

But today...now.....suddenly....you're a responsible, fiscal conservative?!? Bwahahahahhahahhahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

10 years ago when it was a repub demanding war, the liberals were marching by the millions. Now they say it's ok when their god obama destroys a nation that never did anything to us.

And yet you're all shockingly quiet on USMB... :lol:

Not one negative word about Obama's blood-dripping war mongering... :eusa_whistle:

Funny, Obama campaigned on going around the world and apologizing to America's enemies, then bowing to them in hopes that they would forgive us and become our "friends". And his first term, that's pretty much all he did.

But now he's dying to start a war with Syria - and the question is why? Everything with Obama is dirty, Chicago-style politics. So what is the real angle with Syria? And don't fuck'n tell me that he cares about people being gassed because nobody used more chemical weapons on people than Saddam Hussien and Obama opposed Iraq from the start.

You are correct--it's not about gas. We're doing it for Saudia Arabia.

Saudi-Syrian Relations: A Historic Divide | Al Akhbar English

No, he is doing it all for Israel.

AIPAC plans to send 250 lobbyists to Congress next week to push for military intervention.

Groundswell on Syria: The people versus AIPAC

AIPAC on an Island: 'Politico' report says Israel lobby alone in pushing for war in Syria

Idiot. Liberals opposed invading Iraq. No one is proposing invading Syria.

And it turned out that liberals were right too. Liberal opponents of the Iraq War were 100% vindicated by the failure of the Iraq War.

Iraq will be taught by military leaders for decades as the epitome of success. Just about every objective was successful.

• Oust the Bathe Party from power (CHECK)

• Capture or kill Saddam Hussein (CHECK)

• Capture or kill Uday & Qusay Hussein (CHECK)

• Verify the existence of WMD's (CHECK)

• Turn the country over to the Iraqi's (CHECK)

• Help them establish a democracy (CHECK)

• Train their security forces (CHECK)

The first three weren't worth the blood & treasure wasted. Saddam had no WMD. The country has been turned over to Iranians. There is no democracy there. Their security forces can't stop the bombings.

Listen, just give up on trying to whitewash the Iraq War Debacle. I know that you're angry about being proven wrong, and that you hate the idea of 4000 some US troops dying in vain, but the truth is that the Iraq War was a mistake. It's not just liberals, but Iraqis, who say this.

Listen, I know how you hate FACTS, but that doesn't change them. Stop trying to blackwash Iraq because your a brainwashed libtard and your master George Soros told you to hate it. Everything listed there is 100% undeniable FACT. Everyone from U.S. Navy Seals, to exposed State Department cables by WikiLeaks, to even MSNBC themselves have confirmed thousands of WMD's located in Iraq. You just look like a stupid fuck'n asshole (well, more than normal I mean) when you try to deny reality so undeniable, even MSNBC had to cave and admit it.... :lol:

From Chuck Pfarerr's book, Seal Target: Geronimo

It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time.

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

NewsMax Archives

Funny, Obama campaigned on going around the world and apologizing to America's enemies, then bowing to them in hopes that they would forgive us and become our "friends". And his first term, that's pretty much all he did.

But now he's dying to start a war with Syria - and the question is why? Everything with Obama is dirty, Chicago-style politics. So what is the real angle with Syria? And don't fuck'n tell me that he cares about people being gassed because nobody used more chemical weapons on people than Saddam Hussien and Obama opposed Iraq from the start.

AIPAC plans to send 250 lobbyists to Congress next week to push for military intervention.

AIPAC on an Island: 'Politico' report says Israel lobby alone in pushing for war in Syria

Uh....what?!?! Obama hates Isreal. He's a racist, anti-Semite muslim... :cuckoo:

And yet you're all shockingly quiet on USMB... :lol:

Not one negative word about Obama's blood-dripping war mongering... :eusa_whistle:

Can you read? I am seeing few here support this. 73% of the members of moveon.org who were polled oppose military strikes in Syria. I am really wondering if anyone in moveon.org will support Obama by the time this is over in any endeavor. He really should have given much more thought to the consequences of what he is doing right now, on how that will be affecting the rest of his Presidency.

The country has been turned over to Iranians. There is no democracy there.

:lmao: There country had an astounding 98% turn out for voting. I'd say that is an overwhelming Democracy (and so would you, if you weren't being a disingenuous partisan hack). Someone has had their little tin foil hat on for far too long... :lol:

(Psst...stop getting your "information" from movies - Hollywood is FICTION)

Uh....what?!?! Obama hates Isreal. He's a racist, anti-Semite muslim... :cuckoo:

The dubious Intelligence behind all the lies he is basing his claims for attacks on Syria came from Israel.

Attacking Syria benefits Israel, not the US.

He wants the US to show the world we are not The United States of America, we are The United States of Israel.

We take orders from Israel, we start wars for Israel, we die for Israel, we kill for Israel.

Iraq will be taught by military leaders for decades as the epitome of success. Just about every objective was successful.

The first three weren't worth the blood & treasure wasted. Saddam had no WMD. The country has been turned over to Iranians. There is no democracy there. Their security forces can't stop the bombings.

Listen, just give up on trying to whitewash the Iraq War Debacle. I know that you're angry about being proven wrong, and that you hate the idea of 4000 some US troops dying in vain, but the truth is that the Iraq War was a mistake. It's not just liberals, but Iraqis, who say this.

Most Americans hate reality. If they were shown the graphic photos and videos of all the innocent men, women, and children we slaughter every year, their views on War would likely change drastically. But of course our American Government/Media Complex will never allow them to see the ugly reality. So Americans live in blissful ignorance. I cannot support the killing of even one Syrian Citizen in my name.

Pauli - the Ostrich strategy ends in tragedy. Bill Clinton implemented your Ostrich strategy - how did that work out? (Hint: more terrorist attacks under his presidency than all president in U.S. history combined and culminating in 9/11).

Problems do not go away by ignoring them. There are evil people in this world (from pathological liars like JoeB132, Velvetacheese, and Franco to mass murders like Saddam Hussein, Joseph Stalin, and Adolf Hitler) - and they must be confronted head on.

They have been kidnapped!
14 Principled Anti-War Celebrities We Fear May Have Been Kidnapped

All silliness aside, they are silent because they are confused. Take Ed Asner for example. In 2009, after Bush was finally gone:

“I also think that there is a strong streak of racism, and whenever we engage in foreign adventures. Our whole history in regime change has been of people of different color.”
— Ed Asner

Fast forward to 2013, yesterday:

...about how celebrities won’t be mobilizing against military actions launched by Barack Obama: "A lot of people don't want to feel anti-black by being opposed to Obama."

Ed Asner Explains Hollywood's Syria Silence: They 'Don't Want to Feel Anti-Black' | NewsBusters

So the pro-war people are racist, which makes Obama a racist, but anti-war people don't want to be scene as racist (which makes them racist by standard definitions) for opposing a pro-war racist adventurer, whom, by common liberal definition, can't possibly be a racist because he is black.

It is understandable why they are silent. This kind of mental grid lock could send them to rehab or worse.

Listen, I know how you hate FACTS, but that doesn't change them. Stop trying to blackwash Iraq because your a brainwashed libtard and your master George Soros told you to hate it. Everything listed there is 100% undeniable FACT. Everyone from U.S. Navy Seals, to exposed State Department cables by WikiLeaks, to even MSNBC themselves have confirmed thousands of WMD's located in Iraq. You just look like a stupid fuck'n asshole (well, more than normal I mean) when you try to deny reality so undeniable, even MSNBC had to cave and admit it.... :lol:

It is a chilling fact that thousands of chemical weapons have been uncovered in Iraq. These weapons have been used by Al Qaeda against coalition and NATO forces on dozens of occasions. This has been confirmed by countless sources, most recently in the released WikiLeaks cables.

So why haven't the American people been told of the stock-piled caches of chemical WMD's uncovered in Iraq or of the chemical weapon attacks by Al Qaeda?

The Republicans won’t touch this because it would reveal the incompetence of the Bush administration in failing to neutralize the danger of Iraqi WMD (instead of preventing Weapons of Mass Destruction from falling into the hands of terrorists, the 2003 invasion of Iraq has accelerated the acquisition, manufacture, and use of chemical weapons by Al Qaeda). The Democrats won’t touch it because it would show President Bush was right to invade Iraq in the first place. It is an axis of embarrassment. And the press won't touch it because they had already convinced themselves, and most of the American public, that Saddam Hussein didn’t have any WMD's. The media turned a blind eye to continued reports of chemical weapon attacks because its own credibility was threatened. Several major outlets were deeply invested with the story line of an “unjustifiable war". Not many people can bear to admit they were wrong, especially in print, and especially if they have been very wrong for a very long time.

Sarin-loaded bomb explodes in Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

NewsMax Archives

The Iraq War killed over 1 million civilians at least, it was an unlawful war based on lies. Saddam did not have WMD. We deposed one dictator and brought terrorism and instability to Iraq. It was a collossal failure. Every soldier who died, they died for nothing.

The dubious Intelligence behind all the lies he is basing his claims for attacks on Syria came from Israel.

Attacking Syria benefits Israel, not the US.

He wants the US to show the world we are not The United States of America, we are The United States of Israel.

We take orders from Israel, we start wars for Israel, we die for Israel, we kill for Israel.

Ah, got it. You too are a racist, anti-Semite asshat like Obama. Good to know. Time to block you now so I don't have to waste time scrolling past your tin foil hat hate... :bang3:

NewsMax Archives

The Iraq War killed over 1 million civilians at least, it was an unlawful war based on lies. Saddam did not have WMD. We deposed one dictator and brought terrorism and instability to Iraq. It was a collossal failure. Every soldier who died, they died for nothing.

I have links that PROVE you're a fuck'n moron. Game. Set. Match.

:dance:

NewsMax Archives

**yawn**
We know they did because....... WE SOLD THEM TO HIM
:eusa_shhh:
Now they're in Syria

I feel the need to quote myself:

It's completely possible the World is fed up with Obama blathering as well.

Democrat war mongers, who'd a thunk it?

Well, you know....

OBAMAWARSAREAWESOME.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7787757

They were against a moral obligation before they were for it.:eusa_whistle:

Especially if we take out Iran too, Saudi Arabia is rapidly becoming or already has become the superpower of the Middle East. It possible a nation will do anything to achieve that kind of power.

Forum List

Back