Where Are the 'High Crimes'?

"Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Can you provide the definition of a 'high crime"?
A high crime is one that can be done only by someone in a unique position of authority, which is political in character, who does things to circumvent justice

Funny, YOU could have just used a search engine!

Actually, No...

"High crime" in the context under discussion (per the COTUS Article II Section 4) is whatever Congress says it is, If the HoR wants to impeach POTUS for not chewing his/her food thoroughly enough then it has the Constitutional Authority to declare it a "high crime and/or misdemeanor" and impeach him/her for it, the Senate can then also convict him/her for it.
There was that eating pizza with a fork incident that had the moonbatosphere in an uproar. And who can forget when TIME got the scoop on the two scoops of ice cream scandal.

or the time he wore a tan suit jacket
I don't believe that for a second.

Where Are the 'High Crimes'?
All over the news, turn on a TV or something.

This doesn't surprise me. You want ruling class journalists to do our thinking for us, is that it? :dunno:

1e80fg.jpg

Bribery specifically. High Crimes of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
Yes. That was Biden for sure!!!

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

Sure sure, Joe was setting up a private back channels and removing obstacles to subvert the official lines of communication so his nefarious plans would remain hidden too.

Your defense is like air resistance in a vacuum.
Your mind is a vacuum....you suck but facts never enter.....$50 k a week for sonny is a damn good testimony to Biden corruption!

$50K a week for Hunter is a damn good testimony to how idiotic companies will pay people for their name- Biden.....Trump......

You have any evidence of corruption- other than your speculation- give it to us.
Idiot!!!!!

Hunter Biden's Ukraine gas firm pressed Obama administration to end corruption allegations ...
View attachment 288162
20 hours ago · John Solomon Reports ... Hunter Biden and his Ukrainian gas firm colleagues had multiple contacts with the ... to discuss ending the corruption allegations against the Ukrainian firm where Hunter ...
LOLOL

Johnsolomonreporta.com is a fake news site that was just created 2 weeks ago.

Whois johnsolomonreports.com

Dayum, only 2 weeks old and suckers are already falling for it. Rightard media sure does know their audience.

$50 k a week for sonny is a damn good testimony to Biden corruption!

Trumpybear didn't give a flying rodents butt about corruption, he just wanted a public announcement so he could point to it at his Nuremberg style rallies. He's a one trick pony that Trumpybear, sticks to the plan that works on the rubes.

Trumpybear didn't give a flying rodents butt about corruption, he just wanted a public announcement so he could point to it at his Nuremberg style rallies. He's a one trick pony that Trumpybear, sticks to the plan that works on the rubes.
Ran out of talking points faster than usual, eh?

Was there something I was not clear about? Bribery. Abuse of Power. Obstruction of Congress.

How long can a debate last when it devolves into Nuh-Uh and Uh-Huh!

Was there something I was not clear about? Bribery. Abuse of Power. Obstruction of Congress.
Yes. You said that.
You also know you have no factual basis for these charges, as demonstrated by your inability to provide same.
Please pay attention.

"Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

If lying about a blowjob is a high crime and misdemeanor, then extorting a foreign power for dirt on a political rival for personal political gain is a many orders of magnitude greater high crime and misdemeanor.

Lying again, Clinton was impeached for lying under oath....you are the one needing a hummer!....and Biden lied and extorted Ukrain to fire the chief prosecutor in order to get $1 billion dollars!
Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

IMG]

Please pay attention.
Thank you for again demonstrating you know you have no factual basis for the the charges you bring.
Please - make something else up.
Thank you for your latest and utterly honest, "Nuh-Uh"!
:21:
It's not MY fault you hate the fact you cannot support your claims.

Uh-Huh!

Please pay attention.
Thank you for again demonstrating you know you have no factual basis for the the charges you bring.
Please - make something else up.
Thank you for your latest and utterly honest, "Nuh-Uh"!
It's not MY fault you hate the fact you cannot support your claims.
Uh-Huh!
Yes - that's the entire basis for the charges you made.

You cannot demonstrate any of these charges to be valid.
I know how you play your game.
Yes. You make a claim, I ask you to back it up, you skulk away.
Every time.

As per Post #50. He bribed the Ukraine into doing him a personal political favor. He abuse his power by using subterfuge to remove a dedicated ambassador. His blanket immunity is blatant obstruction of Congress.

And all you came back with was Nuh-Uh!

As per Post #50. He bribed the Ukraine into doing him a personal political favor.
Show this to be true
He abuse his power by using subterfuge to remove a dedicated ambassador.
Show this to be true
His blanket immunity is blatant obstruction of Congress.
Show this to be true.

This is where you, as always, skulk away.

You are free to disagree with what I consider High Crimes by Trumpybear and or pretend I didn't answer you. There is only one reason for demanding such a public announcement of an investigation into the Bidens or the CT that the legendary DNC server is in the Ukraine. Personal political gain. He was bribing them for a domestic political favor. Those are what I believe will be the bulk of the Articles of Impeachment against him.

Show this to be true = Nuh-Uh!

Forum List

Back