Where are the jobs, Mr. President?

Where are the jobs boehner?
Your party ran on that platform and all you have done is pass legislation to over turn the ACA.
Where are the jobs boehner and republicans and tea party members?

The President controls the economy? Interesting.

He shouldn't, but sadly, this president does and he is hell bent on destroying it. With the latest news today that Wall Street took a nose dive, I'd say he's very close to achieving what he set out to do - collapse America.

He can effect the economy by the policies he signs into law that have a direct effect on the flow of money, how the money is moved and by imposing regulations.

Do you not think the ACA has economic ramifications?

Now, I understand you are a typical liberal, meaning you are certifiably stupid but surely you can see how policies effect the economy.

The jobs are right here, but you wouldn't know it. Not something the MSM or the White House would care to mention...

eia-employment-graph.jpg

Buried in one or more of the bills that Hairy Reid has refused to allow to bring up for a vote.

Shhh! You know you can't talk facts with Dumbocrats RV. After all, if Harry Reid allows conservative solutions to fix what Dumbocrats broke (as they would), who would be left on the government plantation to ensure old Harry and Barack the power and control that they crave?

Your party ran on that platform and all you have done is pass legislation to over turn the ACA.

The Congress can't do it alone, it needs the Senate and the President to make laws. The Senate tabled every jobs bill that the Congress has sent them, but I don't hear you whining about Harry Reid.

Stop being such a stupid ass liberal and wake the fuck up!!

He shouldn't, but sadly, this president does and he is hell bent on destroying it. With the latest news today that Wall Street took a nose dive, I'd say he's very close to achieving what he set out to do - collapse America.
What a drama queen you are, and also wrong.

The facts always get you all riled up!

Because you chose to live willfully ignorant I wouldn't expect you to know that Obama himself said that daddy taught him America was "evil" because it is the "great imperialist".

The jobs are right here, but you wouldn't know it. Not something the MSM or the White House would care to mention...

eia-employment-graph.jpg

Texas isn’t just leading the nation in job growth—it’s doing it more equitably, too

“Texas has also created more ‘good’ than ‘bad’ jobs,” they write. “Jobs in the top half of the wage distribution experienced disproportionate growth. The two upper wage quartiles were responsible for 55 percent of net new jobs. A similar pie chart cannot be made for the rest of the U.S., which lost jobs in the lower-middle quartile over the period.”

Chart-1.jpg

Because you chose to live willfully ignorant I wouldn't expect you to know that Obama himself said that daddy taught him America was "evil" because it is the "great imperialist".
More emotions next time please.

So where are the jobs then PMH? The fact that you can't answer that question and instead have to attack the messenger says it all....

More emotions next time please.

So where are the jobs then PMH? The fact that you can't answer that question and instead have to attack the messenger says it all....

Not true. The R's did try to repeal Obamacare (the PPACA) at least 50 times, but they also named a number of post offices, passed bills making abortion more difficult for women and refused to a pass bill to aid the long term unemployed. Boehner and Cantor and a number of other members of the former GOP (nothing Grand about it today) also held numerous press conferences (placing blame on others and yet never taking any responsibility for anything), went on vacation for more weeks than they were in session and tossed under the bus dozens of members of the former GOP who dared to question the dogma which holds the H. of Rep. tea baggers voting in lockstep.

That's quite a lot of work 'cause they also needed to make promises to all those who bribe them and so to collect the money for their reelection in November. Come on, don't be cruel, being a member of congress is hard work (to quote a former president).

Nice try..won't wash..
Until you libs and Obamabots give up blaming every GOP predecessor to Obama for the issues of the present, you will shut up.

Forum List

Back