Where are the threads on Cohen secretly visiting Prague?

"Subject"....no he is the target in a criminal inquiry. He needs to decide if he wants to continue to jump trump's leg or tell the truth.
he's not gonna squeal...truly do not believe he will, he knows he will be pardoned....unless those State charges showing up, he has no reason to.....

He can't "squeal." Torquemada want's him to perjure himself to avoid further persecution. Cohen is the President's Attorney. While Bob Mueller is a filthy fuck with contempt for the United States and our system of justice, Michael Cohen upholds the standards of our legal system and Constitution. He will not violate attorney client privilege the way that pile of gutter filth Mewler-Torquemada did.

Anyone moved to disbar this piece of shit yet?
only 10% at most of Cohen's time was spent on privileged law stuff, the other 90% was as a business partner of trump's..... and NONE of the communications are privileged attorney client, unless they are discussing legal issues....

that's something I did not know before this incident....the correspondence or actions has to involve the client and attorney involved in legal advice, otherwise it is NOT privilege information.
How did you arrive at that figure?
heard it on the news last night.... something to do with Trump never emailing with cohen or anyone, so none of the emails acquired in the search or most of them, did not involve trump/cohen attorney client privilege and I believe they said Cohen had a warrant on him that allowed surveillance on his phone calls a few months back and none of those calls involved legal advice.... I was falling asleep at the time....so let me see if I can verify it with a link in print....

Cohen hasn't been a lawyer for years. He just followed trump around and bailed him out through bullying and paying people off.

Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it. Mueller is the one who will have a problem because he must place Cohen in Prague at a time when Cohen cannot prove he was somewhere else. Here is what Cohen said:

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July. In one instance, the dossier places the alleged Prague travel in "August/September 2016." Cohen said he was in New York for the entire month of September.

Trump's Lawyer Derides Report on Russian Ties as 'Fake News'

If Muller has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.

It is even possible that Mueller screwed up and is targeting the wrong man, not the president's attorney but another fellow named Michael Cohen with no ties to Trump. CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Wednesday that his reporting suggested a different Michael Cohen with the same year but different birth date traveled to Prague around the same time under a foreign passport.

Gov’t Source Confirms Man Who Was In Prague Was NOT Trump’s Lawyer

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said. “It’s one of the reasons the intelligence chiefs did not get specific with these allegations. That’s why I hope at the press conference today people are more general, because a lot of that stuff just has not been proven.”
michael-cohen-who-visited-prague/

If Mueller believed Micheal Cohen, the president's attorney, was in Prague, I wouldn't put it past him to fabricate evidence to prove his point. If he has done that, he's toast. Based upon his history, I believe Mueller will do anything to get what he wants. It doesn't matter how many lives he destroys.

January of 2017 called - They want all your links back :wink:

The links I Iprovided were not about 2017. Try again, but this time: THINK.

Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it. Mueller is the one who will have a problem because he must place Cohen in Prague at a time when Cohen cannot prove he was somewhere else. Here is what Cohen said:

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July. In one instance, the dossier places the alleged Prague travel in "August/September 2016." Cohen said he was in New York for the entire month of September.

If Muller has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.

It is even possible that Mueller screwed up and is targeting the wrong man, not the president's attorney but another fellow named Michael Cohen with no ties to Trump. CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Wednesday that his reporting suggested a different Michael Cohen with the same year but different birth date traveled to Prague around the same time under a foreign passport.

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said. “It’s one of the reasons the intelligence chiefs did not get specific with these allegations. That’s why I hope at the press conference today people are more general, because a lot of that stuff just has not been proven.”

If Mueller believed Micheal Cohen, the president's attorney, was in Prague, I wouldn't put it past him to fabricate evidence to prove his point. If he has done that, he's toast. Based upon his history, I believe Mueller will do anything to get what he wants. It doesn't matter how many lives he destroys.
Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it.
I thought Cohen was a better attorney than to say something like that....There are many places I've never been, but I cannot prove that I've never been there. I can prove that I've never been to the Moon, but I can't prove that I've never been to a public place on Earth. I'm reasonably certain too that Cohen as well cannot.

If [anyone] has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.
Agree.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said.
Off-Topic:
That must be "fake news." CNN would never report something favorable to a Trump crony. ;)

Would that we were to see the conservative "echo chamber" exhibit the same level of integrity as did Tapper in reporting uncertainty associated with the information that was available at the time of his reporting.​

You're an idiot. Perhaps you can't prove you've never been to the moon but I cana nd so can hundreds of millions of other Americans. One of the easiest things to prove is where you were on any given moment. I can prove everywhere I've been every moment of my life. If you can't prove where you've been, good luck if you're ever investigated for a crime.

I can prove that I've never been outside of Lake City, Florida. I can prove conclusively that I've never been to Russia, Italy, New York, California or Washington DC.

Suggestion: Let's see where the accusations that Trump's lawyer went to Prague go. If your are right I will apologize to you and if I'm right you will do the same.
Cell phone records would prove where he was. I know the FBI has access to those. I think Herr Mewler is blowing hot gas out his ass.

Yup...driving into Prague was smart...but not smart enough.

I thought Cohen was a better attorney than to say something like that....There are many places I've never been, but I cannot prove that I've never been there. I can prove that I've never been to the Moon, but I can't prove that I've never been to a public place on Earth. I'm reasonably certain too that Cohen as well cannot.

If [anyone] has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.
Agree.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said.
Off-Topic:
That must be "fake news." CNN would never report something favorable to a Trump crony. ;)

Would that we were to see the conservative "echo chamber" exhibit the same level of integrity as did Tapper in reporting uncertainty associated with the information that was available at the time of his reporting.​

You're an idiot. Perhaps you can't prove you've never been to the moon but I cana nd so can hundreds of millions of other Americans. One of the easiest things to prove is where you were on any given moment. I can prove everywhere I've been every moment of my life. If you can't prove where you've been, good luck if you're ever investigated for a crime.

I can prove that I've never been outside of Lake City, Florida. I can prove conclusively that I've never been to Russia, Italy, New York, California or Washington DC.

Suggestion: Let's see where the accusations that Trump's lawyer went to Prague go. If your are right I will apologize to you and if I'm right you will do the same.
Cell phone records would prove where he was. I know the FBI has access to those. I think Herr Mewler is blowing hot gas out his ass.

Where are the rental car receipts?

January of 2017 called - They want all your links back :wink:

The links I Iprovided were not about 2017. Try again, but this time: THINK.

Mueller is probably one of the mist honorable men in DC right now. He has never fabricated anything....but your orange clown can't be trusted to tell the time of the day.

he's not gonna squeal...truly do not believe he will, he knows he will be pardoned....unless those State charges showing up, he has no reason to.....

He can't "squeal." Torquemada want's him to perjure himself to avoid further persecution. Cohen is the President's Attorney. While Bob Mueller is a filthy fuck with contempt for the United States and our system of justice, Michael Cohen upholds the standards of our legal system and Constitution. He will not violate attorney client privilege the way that pile of gutter filth Mewler-Torquemada did.

only 10% at most of Cohen's time was spent on privileged law stuff, the other 90% was as a business partner of trump's..... and NONE of the communications are privileged attorney client, unless they are discussing legal issues....

that's something I did not know before this incident....the correspondence or actions has to involve the client and attorney involved in legal advice, otherwise it is NOT privilege information.
heard it on the news last night.... something to do with Trump never emailing with cohen or anyone, so none of the emails acquired in the search or most of them, did not involve trump/cohen attorney client privilege and I believe they said Cohen had a warrant on him that allowed surveillance on his phone calls a few months back and none of those calls involved legal advice.... I was falling asleep at the time....so let me see if I can verify it with a link in print....

Cohen hasn't been a lawyer for years. He just followed trump around and bailed him out through bullying and paying people off.
Yeah. But they still have the privilege shield unless Cohen was a participant in an alleged crime. And meeting with Russians in Prague would be that.

Pucker up Michael

Agree.

Off-Topic:

Dog ate them. LOL

Cohen is a bar certified attorney at law.

Try another lie, scumbag.

Agree.

Off-Topic:

Mary Mapes is busy getting those right now....

Yeah. But they still have the privilege shield unless Cohen was a participant in an alleged crime. And meeting with Russians in Prague would be that.

Pucker up Michael
Wrong, jackass. Meeting with Russians in Prague is perfectly legal. All you brain damaged snowflakes can't get it though your head that so-called "collusion" is not a crime. Americans are allowed to speak to Russians, and visa versa.

"Subject"....no he is the target in a criminal inquiry. He needs to decide if he wants to continue to jump trump's leg or tell the truth.

FYI
i'm still searching...just finished eating a late lunch...

Pucker up Michael
Wrong, jackass. Meeting with Russians in Prague is perfectly legal. All you brain damaged snowflakes can't get it though your head that so-called "collusion" is not a crime. Americans are allowed to speak to Russians, and visa versa.

sure it is - anyone can do it ... DUH.

UNLESS YOU WORK FOR THE POTUS AND ARE TRYING TO HIDE HIS CARTELS ASSOCIATION WITH RUSSIA AND LIE YOUR ASS OFF TRYING TO COVER FOR HIS SORRY ASS OR MANAFORT ...

Pucker up Michael

UNLESS YOU WORK FOR THE POTUS AND ARE TRYING TO HIDE HIS CARTELS ASSOCIATION WITH RUSSIA AND LIE YOUR ASS OFF TRYING TO COVER FOR HIS SORRY ASS OR MANAFORT ...

What vivid imaginations you children have!!!! Did Bob show you the proof?

FYI

the investigation is not pushing the edge of the law regarding the attorney-client privilege. The law only protects communications pertinent to the receipt of legal advice, not everything in an attorney’s office. The privilege is held by the client, not the attorney, and does not protect communications concerning future crimes. The privilege is undisturbed if protected communications disclosed to the government are blocked from direct or indirect use in prosecuting the client. This separation is typically accomplished by a “taint team” that screens material for privileged information that is withheld from prosecutors. Taint team vetting may be challenged as insufficiently protective of attorney-client communications by the defendant before a federal judge.

No, the FBI’s Michael Cohen Raid Did Not Violate Attorney-Client Privilege

Pucker up Michael

What vivid imaginations you children have!!!! Did Bob show you the proof?

youre imagining things

Pucker up Michael

Hmmm, no. Even then it would still be legal. However, your delusions about the Trump administration aren't in play here.

FYI

the investigation is not pushing the edge of the law regarding the attorney-client privilege. The law only protects communications pertinent to the receipt of legal advice, not everything in an attorney’s office. The privilege is held by the client, not the attorney, and does not protect communications concerning future crimes. The privilege is undisturbed if protected communications disclosed to the government are blocked from direct or indirect use in prosecuting the client. This separation is typically accomplished by a “taint team” that screens material for privileged information that is withheld from prosecutors. Taint team vetting may be challenged as insufficiently protective of attorney-client communications by the defendant before a federal judge.

The government is already leaking material that is clearly privileged.

FYI

The government is already leaking material that is clearly privileged.

So...what has Kellyanne leaked now?

Forum List

Back