Where are the threads on Cohen secretly visiting Prague?

he's not gonna squeal...truly do not believe he will, he knows he will be pardoned....unless those State charges showing up, he has no reason to.....

He can't "squeal." Torquemada want's him to perjure himself to avoid further persecution. Cohen is the President's Attorney. While Bob Mueller is a filthy fuck with contempt for the United States and our system of justice, Michael Cohen upholds the standards of our legal system and Constitution. He will not violate attorney client privilege the way that pile of gutter filth Mewler-Torquemada did.

Anyone moved to disbar this piece of shit yet?
only 10% at most of Cohen's time was spent on privileged law stuff, the other 90% was as a business partner of trump's..... and NONE of the communications are privileged attorney client, unless they are discussing legal issues....

that's something I did not know before this incident....the correspondence or actions has to involve the client and attorney involved in legal advice, otherwise it is NOT privilege information.
How did you arrive at that figure?
heard it on the news last night.... something to do with Trump never emailing with cohen or anyone, so none of the emails acquired in the search or most of them, did not involve trump/cohen attorney client privilege and I believe they said Cohen had a warrant on him that allowed surveillance on his phone calls a few months back and none of those calls involved legal advice.... I was falling asleep at the time....so let me see if I can verify it with a link in print....
FYI
i'm still searching...just finished eating a late lunch...
ok, could not find what I thought I WAS hearing on the 24/7 as falling asleep on that, but did just find this article that explains Trump has a shipload of lawyers doing legal work, personally and with the trump org.... Cohen is not one of

them. he was hired primarily as ''the fixer'', not as an attorney....and attorney stuff is handled by others....

What Exactly Was Michael Cohen Doing for Donald Trump?

The more the public learns about the raid this week on Michael Cohen’s office, home, and room at a New York hotel, the more it seems Cohen is in deeper and deeper trouble, and the harder and harder it becomes to tell what in particular the federal government is looking for from Cohen.

Unlike actions taken by special counsel Robert Mueller, this raid, conducted by federal agents in New York City, has produced a quick series of leaks. We know, for example, that the raid targeted information about Cohen’s arrangements with two women, Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, who have alleged affairs with Donald Trump, in which they were paid for silence. This is no great surprise, since both have sued to get out of their non-disclosure agreements.

Related Story

Michael Cohen Has a Big Problem

Yet since then we have learned of other things the agents were seeking. Another focus is reportedly Cohen’s involvement in the New York City taxi business, through the valuable (though depreciating) medallions required for cabs. Evgeny Friedman, a Russian-born businessman who managed Cohen’s fleet, is in trouble for alleged tax evasion related to taxis.

On Wednesday, The New York Times reported that agents also sought records related to the Access Hollywood tape, leaked in October 2016, in which Trump boasted of sexually assaulting women. Although many women have come forward with allegations of abuse, Trump insists those comments were empty braggadocio, or “locker-room talk.” It’s unclear what Cohen’s involvement in that episode might have been, or what crime could have been committed.

That’s a wide range of areas for investigation, and there may still be more, since the warrant is not public. The range is the more remarkable because such a raid required approval from multiple high-ranking Justice Department figures, including, reportedly, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The legal journalist Ben Wittes writes, “There is no way that the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York would have sought or executed a search warrant against the president’s lawyer without overpowering evidence to support the action.” Some of the matters involved have clearer connections to the special counsel’s investigation and to Trump than others. The fact that all of them are of interest to federal prosecutors examining Trump raises a great deal of questions, but perhaps the central one is this: What precisely was Michael Cohen doing for Donald Trump in the first place?

Cohen is often described as Trump’s “personal lawyer,” but that doesn’t really seem to illuminate his work. It’s helpful to start at the beginning. The Associated Press retold the origin story of the Trump-Cohen relationship, also told elsewhere, on Tuesday: Cohen was a resident at a Trump building and a member of the condo board in the early 2000s when he intervened in a dispute and impressed Trump. “So Trump said, ‘Who is this guy? My lawyers that I give thousands of dollars to couldn’t do it. I’d like to meet him,’” Cohen’s uncle told the AP.

That incident is telling: Cohen wasn’t acting as a lawyer, so much as a mediator and troubleshooter. And at many stages in his association with Trump since then, he also has been doing work that doesn’t really seem primarily legal in nature.

Trump himself was—is—famously litigious. On real-estate matters, however, Trump Organization attorney Alan Garten tended to speak for the company. Marc Kasowitz, who briefly represented Trump in the Russia matter last year, often represented Trump in big cases, from the Trump University suit to an unsuccessful libel case against journalist Timothy O’Brien. Cohen, by contrast, has made light of his own poor performance at a lesser law school, a classmate told the AP. And while he practiced law for a time, Cohen made his fortune as a real-estate and taxi mogul, not in courtrooms.

Adam Davidson, who has reported at length on Trump Organization deals overseas, notes that Cohen was heavily involved in projects abroad, some of which have since come under scrutiny over whether Trump did insufficient due diligence. “He was not part of the Trump Org legal team in any real sense,” Davidson writes. “Trump Org lawyers either set up contracts for deals others had brought or they handled litigation. Cohen did neither. He was a deal maker. The only non-Trump deal maker doing all those international deals.”

Consider Cohen’s three most prominent appearances connected to the Trump campaign. One came in August 2016, when, on CNN, Brianna Keillar confronted Cohen with the fact that polls showed his boss trailing. Cohen demanded to know which polls, to which Keillar replied, “All of them.” Whatever role Cohen was playing there, it wasn’t legal, nor was it politically informed.

More telling were the other two. In 2015, The Daily Beast uncovered an old anecdote in which Ivana Trump had accused Donald of marital rape. (She later backed away from the claim—and signed a sweeping gag order in her divorce agreement.) Cohen’s threat to the Beast was less legal than brutal: “I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know. So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?” On matters of law, however, he was shaky, arguing that one could not legally rape a spouse—which hasn’t been true in New York since 1984.

The other was the agreement with Daniels, which came shortly before the election. The details and legality of that agreement remain up for dispute, but Trump has said that he was unaware of the agreement, and Cohen says he paid Daniels out of his own pocket, raising questions about whether Cohen was serving as Trump’s personal lawyer or something else. Daniels has also accused Cohen of sending a man to threaten her, which would be, to put it delicately, extra-legal.

Indeed, both of these cases show Cohen more in a “fixer” role than as a lawyer. It’s a label he’s embraced in the past. Cohen has compared himself to the TV character Ray Donovan, and told ABC in 2011, “If somebody does something Mr. Trump doesn't like, I do everything in my power to resolve it to Mr. Trump's benefit. If you do something wrong, I'm going to come at you, grab you by the neck and I'm not going to let you go until I'm finished.” In 2017, he told The Wall Street Journal, “I am the fix-it guy … Anything that he needs to be done, any issues that concern him, I handle.”

It can’t hurt to have a J.D., but those aren’t the kinds of skills you need to go to law school to learn. Cohen filled the void in Trump’s circle left by Roy Cohn, the infamous lawyer who had once represented Joe McCarthy, but while Cohen has a similarly bellicose personality, he lacks Cohn’s accomplishments as an attorney.

Last edited:
only 10% at most of Cohen's time was spent on privileged law stuff, the other 90% was as a business partner of trump's..... and NONE of the communications are privileged attorney client, unless they are discussing legal issues....

that's something I did not know before this incident....the correspondence or actions has to involve the client and attorney involved in legal advice, otherwise it is NOT privilege information.
heard it on the news last night.... something to do with Trump never emailing with cohen or anyone, so none of the emails acquired in the search or most of them, did not involve trump/cohen attorney client privilege and I believe they said Cohen had a warrant on him that allowed surveillance on his phone calls a few months back and none of those calls involved legal advice.... I was falling asleep at the time....so let me see if I can verify it with a link in print....
FYI

the investigation is not pushing the edge of the law regarding the attorney-client privilege. The law only protects communications pertinent to the receipt of legal advice, not everything in an attorney’s office. The privilege is held by the client, not the attorney, and does not protect communications concerning future crimes. The privilege is undisturbed if protected communications disclosed to the government are blocked from direct or indirect use in prosecuting the client. This separation is typically accomplished by a “taint team” that screens material for privileged information that is withheld from prosecutors. Taint team vetting may be challenged as insufficiently protective of attorney-client communications by the defendant before a federal judge.

No, the FBI’s Michael Cohen Raid Did Not Violate Attorney-Client Privilege

The government is already leaking material that is clearly privileged.

prove it.

He can't "squeal." Torquemada want's him to perjure himself to avoid further persecution. Cohen is the President's Attorney. While Bob Mueller is a filthy fuck with contempt for the United States and our system of justice, Michael Cohen upholds the standards of our legal system and Constitution. He will not violate attorney client privilege the way that pile of gutter filth Mewler-Torquemada did.

FYI
ok, could not find what I thought I WAS hearing on the 24/7 as falling asleep on that, but did just find this article that explains Trump has a shipload of lawyers doing legal work, personally and with the trump org.... Cohen is not one of

them. he was hired primarily as ''the fixer'', not as an attorney....and attorney stuff is handled by others....

What Exactly Was Michael Cohen Doing for Donald Trump?

The more the public learns about the raid this week on Michael Cohen’s office, home, and room at a New York hotel, the more it seems Cohen is in deeper and deeper trouble, and the harder and harder it becomes to tell what in particular the federal government is looking for from Cohen.

Unlike actions taken by special counsel Robert Mueller, this raid, conducted by federal agents in New York City, has produced a quick series of leaks. We know, for example, that the raid targeted information about Cohen’s arrangements with two women, Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, who have alleged affairs with Donald Trump, in which they were paid for silence. This is no great surprise, since both have sued to get out of their non-disclosure agreements.

Related Story

Michael Cohen Has a Big Problem

Yet since then we have learned of other things the agents were seeking. Another focus is reportedly Cohen’s involvement in the New York City taxi business, through the valuable (though depreciating) medallions required for cabs. Evgeny Friedman, a Russian-born businessman who managed Cohen’s fleet, is in trouble for alleged tax evasion related to taxis.

On Wednesday, The New York Times reported that agents also sought records related to the Access Hollywood tape, leaked in October 2016, in which Trump boasted of sexually assaulting women. Although many women have come forward with allegations of abuse, Trump insists those comments were empty braggadocio, or “locker-room talk.” It’s unclear what Cohen’s involvement in that episode might have been, or what crime could have been committed.

That’s a wide range of areas for investigation, and there may still be more, since the warrant is not public. The range is the more remarkable because such a raid required approval from multiple high-ranking Justice Department figures, including, reportedly, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The legal journalist Ben Wittes writes, “There is no way that the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York would have sought or executed a search warrant against the president’s lawyer without overpowering evidence to support the action.” Some of the matters involved have clearer connections to the special counsel’s investigation and to Trump than others. The fact that all of them are of interest to federal prosecutors examining Trump raises a great deal of questions, but perhaps the central one is this: What precisely was Michael Cohen doing for Donald Trump in the first place?

Cohen is often described as Trump’s “personal lawyer,” but that doesn’t really seem to illuminate his work. It’s helpful to start at the beginning. The Associated Press retold the origin story of the Trump-Cohen relationship, also told elsewhere, on Tuesday: Cohen was a resident at a Trump building and a member of the condo board in the early 2000s when he intervened in a dispute and impressed Trump. “So Trump said, ‘Who is this guy? My lawyers that I give thousands of dollars to couldn’t do it. I’d like to meet him,’” Cohen’s uncle told the AP.

That incident is telling: Cohen wasn’t acting as a lawyer, so much as a mediator and troubleshooter. And at many stages in his association with Trump since then, he also has been doing work that doesn’t really seem primarily legal in nature.

Trump himself was—is—famously litigious. On real-estate matters, however, Trump Organization attorney Alan Garten tended to speak for the company. Marc Kasowitz, who briefly represented Trump in the Russia matter last year, often represented Trump in big cases, from the Trump University suit to an unsuccessful libel case against journalist Timothy O’Brien. Cohen, by contrast, has made light of his own poor performance at a lesser law school, a classmate told the AP. And while he practiced law for a time, Cohen made his fortune as a real-estate and taxi mogul, not in courtrooms.

Adam Davidson, who has reported at length on Trump Organization deals overseas, notes that Cohen was heavily involved in projects abroad, some of which have since come under scrutiny over whether Trump did insufficient due diligence. “He was not part of the Trump Org legal team in any real sense,” Davidson writes. “Trump Org lawyers either set up contracts for deals others had brought or they handled litigation. Cohen did neither. He was a deal maker. The only non-Trump deal maker doing all those international deals.”

Consider Cohen’s three most prominent appearances connected to the Trump campaign. One came in August 2016, when, on CNN, Brianna Keillar confronted Cohen with the fact that polls showed his boss trailing. Cohen demanded to know which polls, to which Keillar replied, “All of them.” Whatever role Cohen was playing there, it wasn’t legal, nor was it politically informed.

More telling were the other two. In 2015, The Daily Beast uncovered an old anecdote in which Ivana Trump had accused Donald of marital rape. (She later backed away from the claim—and signed a sweeping gag order in her divorce agreement.) Cohen’s threat to the Beast was less legal than brutal: “I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know. So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?” On matters of law, however, he was shaky, arguing that one could not legally rape a spouse—which hasn’t been true in New York since 1984.

The other was the agreement with Daniels, which came shortly before the election. The details and legality of that agreement remain up for dispute, but Trump has said that he was unaware of the agreement, and Cohen says he paid Daniels out of his own pocket, raising questions about whether Cohen was serving as Trump’s personal lawyer or something else. Daniels has also accused Cohen of sending a man to threaten her, which would be, to put it delicately, extra-legal.

Indeed, both of these cases show Cohen more in a “fixer” role than as a lawyer. It’s a label he’s embraced in the past. Cohen has compared himself to the TV character Ray Donovan, and told ABC in 2011, “If somebody does something Mr. Trump doesn't like, I do everything in my power to resolve it to Mr. Trump's benefit. If you do something wrong, I'm going to come at you, grab you by the neck and I'm not going to let you go until I'm finished.” In 2017, he told The Wall Street Journal, “I am the fix-it guy … Anything that he needs to be done, any issues that concern him, I handle.”

It can’t hurt to have a J.D., but those aren’t the kinds of skills you need to go to law school to learn. Cohen filled the void in Trump’s circle left by Roy Cohn, the infamous lawyer who had once represented Joe McCarthy, but while Cohen has a similarly bellicose personality, he lacks Cohn’s accomplishments as an attorney.

FYI

the investigation is not pushing the edge of the law regarding the attorney-client privilege. The law only protects communications pertinent to the receipt of legal advice, not everything in an attorney’s office. The privilege is held by the client, not the attorney, and does not protect communications concerning future crimes. The privilege is undisturbed if protected communications disclosed to the government are blocked from direct or indirect use in prosecuting the client. This separation is typically accomplished by a “taint team” that screens material for privileged information that is withheld from prosecutors. Taint team vetting may be challenged as insufficiently protective of attorney-client communications by the defendant before a federal judge.

i think you could be right....but it is not Mueller and his team, it would be the New York Southern district..... they are the ones leaking everything to FOX on the Clinton investigations that they were handling.....

.​

Just Connect the Dots

scribble.JPG

.​

FYI

i think you could be right....but it is not Mueller and his team, it would be the New York Southern district..... they are the ones leaking everything to FOX on the Clinton investigations that they were handling.....

Not really sure that Cohen is anything more than another step to some other folks.(Not necessarily Trump) Look for these names to come up, look for Oleg Deripaska and Felix Sater whose real name is ( Felix Mikhailovich Sheferovsky).

This could get very interesting.

"Felix Sater"
Felix Henry Sater
(born Felix Mikhailovich Sheferovsky; Russian: Феликс Михайлович Шеферовский; March 2, 1966) is an American real estate developer and former managing director of Bayrock Group LLC, a real estate conglomerate based out of New York City, New York. Sater has been an advisor to many corporations, including The Trump Organization[6], Rixos Hotels and Resorts, Sembol Construction, Potok (formerly the Mirax Group), and TxOil.

In 1998, Sater pleaded guilty to his involvement in a $40 million stock fraud scheme orchestrated by the Russian Mafia,[7][8] and became an informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation and federal prosecutors, assisting with organized crime investigations. In 2017, Sater agreed to cooperate with investigators into international money laundering schemes.

Felix Sater - Wikipedia

"Oleg Deripaska"

He was once Russia's richest man, worth $28 billion, but nearly lost everything due to mounting debts amid the 2007–08 financial crisis. As of May 2017, his wealth was estimated by Forbes at $5.2 billion.[8] Deripaska is also known for his close ties to Russian president Vladimir Putin, as well as his connection to American political consultant Paul Manafort, whom Deripaska employed from at least 2005 to 2009.[9]

Oleg Deripaska - Wikipedia

I have a hunch he won't choose "Loyalty" over 15-20 years less in prison. :D
now now, let's not get carried away.... Cohen will probably not spend any time in prison even if convicted, he will probably get some huge fine and probation and maybe lose his law license in the worst case scenario, and even then since all claims so far in what he is a "Subject" , are all in Federal courts/jurisdictions and Trump can pardon him.

"Subject"....no he is the target in a criminal inquiry. He needs to decide if he wants to continue to jump trump's leg or tell the truth.
he's not gonna squeal...truly do not believe he will, he knows he will be pardoned....unless those State charges showing up, he has no reason to.....

Doesn't work that way. When one retains an attorney - everything is privileged.

{We have now reached the crisis point in the United States of America. No longer will attorney-client privilege be recognized by the US government if one is not a member of the Deep State. What was once used only against the most despicable of drug lords and other organized crime groups is now being liberally used against those who support the president of the United States…and now the president himself.}

Mueller ends Attorney-Client Privilege and US Justice under the Law?

If the FSB can so easily shit on the protections of the President, peasants have no chance at all. We have no justice in this land, not entirely because of this zealot witch hunter, but he has done irreparable harm to the dying justice system.

Mewler-Torquemada is a disgrace. In your hatred for America and Donald Trump, you applaud the destruction of justice.

he visited Prague?? !!
really??!! OMG !! someone visited Prague !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trump and Trumpsters used the excuse that Cohen never went to Prague, for the past year plus, to discredit the Steele Dossier....which had 3 entries on the meeting with Cohen and the Russian government lawyers.

Now we KNOW, that this was an intentional, bold face LIE, a lie intentionally meant to Deceive and discredit the dossier, and cover up the Trump team's direct connections with the Russians and interference in the election....collusion, if it does turn out to be true.

Why the question of whether Michael Cohen visited Prague is massively important for Donald Trump

We don't know it's a lie. No one has seen this mysterious evidence the Herr Mewler claims to have. That fantasy meeting isn't the only thing that discredits the "dossier." Comey admitted that nothing in it was verified.
actually, it's true we do not know that Mueller has proof or even said he has proof of such....all of this thread is speculating that Mueller has it, relying on anonymous sources....

it's been fun though.... :D

McClatchy is known as a reliable source. I've heard several experts say that. I've also found it to be reliable.

A reliably FAR left source.

Trumps underwear after Manafort and Cohen get held for trial ......

.​

It Might Be Contagious
(How it reminds you of something that hasn't happened is interesting in and of itself,
Your obvious fascination with the President's underwear included)

What does this remind you of?

th

.​

now now, let's not get carried away.... Cohen will probably not spend any time in prison even if convicted, he will probably get some huge fine and probation and maybe lose his law license in the worst case scenario, and even then since all claims so far in what he is a "Subject" , are all in Federal courts/jurisdictions and Trump can pardon him.

"Subject"....no he is the target in a criminal inquiry. He needs to decide if he wants to continue to jump trump's leg or tell the truth.

Doesn't work that way. When one retains an attorney - everything is privileged.

{We have now reached the crisis point in the United States of America. No longer will attorney-client privilege be recognized by the US government if one is not a member of the Deep State. What was once used only against the most despicable of drug lords and other organized crime groups is now being liberally used against those who support the president of the United States…and now the president himself.}

Mueller ends Attorney-Client Privilege and US Justice under the Law?

If the FSB can so easily shit on the protections of the President, peasants have no chance at all. We have no justice in this land, not entirely because of this zealot witch hunter, but he has done irreparable harm to the dying justice system.

Mewler-Torquemada is a disgrace. In your hatred for America and Donald Trump, you applaud the destruction of justice.

for the client, not the attorney ..

I posted the link that proves that ... keep trying and crying ..

here you go dumbass ..

Trumps underwear after Manafort and Cohen get held for trial ......

.​

It Might Be Contagious
(How it reminds you of something that hasn't happened is interesting in and of itself,
Your obvious fascination with the President's underwear included)

th

.​

Ive never taken a psyche exam, but a psyche exam or a painters tarp.

nah, a RW's coloring book ... yah thats it !

Last edited:
The stain on trump's underwear after he found out Cohen's office and home had been served a search warrant.

.​

It Is Contagious
(At least the part where it reminds you of the President's underwear in some way)

ink-blot-4.jpg

.​

Forum List

Back