Where are the threads on Cohen secretly visiting Prague?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Manafort was not indictedon anything related to Trump's alleged involvement with Russia.

"Nor can Manafort base any challenge to the Special Counsel’s authority on the theory that his Ukraine-based crimes could not have “aris[en]” from the investigation because his Ukraine

-21-

activities preceded the 2016 election,
", do not relate to the Trump campaign, and do not involve coordination between that campaign and the Russian government in its effort to interfere in the election."

Below is Rosenstein's rebuttal to Manafort's filing to have the charges dismissed. What you see above is Rosenstein's response telling you (Manafort that just because the charges had nothing to do with the Trump campaign in no way is out of Mueller's scope of jurisdiction. This is what happens when intellectual midgets rely on the MSM (yes, including FOX)

Attachments

• MANAFORT.pdf
    265.6 KB · Views: 29
only 10% at most of Cohen's time was spent on privileged law stuff, the other 90% was as a business partner of trump's..... and NONE of the communications are privileged attorney client, unless they are discussing legal issues....

that's something I did not know before this incident....the correspondence or actions has to involve the client and attorney involved in legal advice, otherwise it is NOT privilege information.
How did you arrive at that figure?
heard it on the news last night.... something to do with Trump never emailing with cohen or anyone, so none of the emails acquired in the search or most of them, did not involve trump/cohen attorney client privilege and I believe they said Cohen had a warrant on him that allowed surveillance on his phone calls a few months back and none of those calls involved legal advice.... I was falling asleep at the time....so let me see if I can verify it with a link in print....
FYI
i'm still searching...just finished eating a late lunch...
ok, could not find what I thought I WAS hearing on the 24/7 as falling asleep on that, but did just find this article that explains Trump has a shipload of lawyers doing legal work, personally and with the trump org.... Cohen is not one of

them. he was hired primarily as ''the fixer'', not as an attorney....and attorney stuff is handled by others....

What Exactly Was Michael Cohen Doing for Donald Trump?

The more the public learns about the raid this week on Michael Cohen’s office, home, and room at a New York hotel, the more it seems Cohen is in deeper and deeper trouble, and the harder and harder it becomes to tell what in particular the federal government is looking for from Cohen.

Unlike actions taken by special counsel Robert Mueller, this raid, conducted by federal agents in New York City, has produced a quick series of leaks. We know, for example, that the raid targeted information about Cohen’s arrangements with two women, Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, who have alleged affairs with Donald Trump, in which they were paid for silence. This is no great surprise, since both have sued to get out of their non-disclosure agreements.

Related Story

Michael Cohen Has a Big Problem

Yet since then we have learned of other things the agents were seeking. Another focus is reportedly Cohen’s involvement in the New York City taxi business, through the valuable (though depreciating) medallions required for cabs. Evgeny Friedman, a Russian-born businessman who managed Cohen’s fleet, is in trouble for alleged tax evasion related to taxis.

On Wednesday, The New York Times reported that agents also sought records related to the Access Hollywood tape, leaked in October 2016, in which Trump boasted of sexually assaulting women. Although many women have come forward with allegations of abuse, Trump insists those comments were empty braggadocio, or “locker-room talk.” It’s unclear what Cohen’s involvement in that episode might have been, or what crime could have been committed.

That’s a wide range of areas for investigation, and there may still be more, since the warrant is not public. The range is the more remarkable because such a raid required approval from multiple high-ranking Justice Department figures, including, reportedly, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. The legal journalist Ben Wittes writes, “There is no way that the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York would have sought or executed a search warrant against the president’s lawyer without overpowering evidence to support the action.” Some of the matters involved have clearer connections to the special counsel’s investigation and to Trump than others. The fact that all of them are of interest to federal prosecutors examining Trump raises a great deal of questions, but perhaps the central one is this: What precisely was Michael Cohen doing for Donald Trump in the first place?

Cohen is often described as Trump’s “personal lawyer,” but that doesn’t really seem to illuminate his work. It’s helpful to start at the beginning. The Associated Press retold the origin story of the Trump-Cohen relationship, also told elsewhere, on Tuesday: Cohen was a resident at a Trump building and a member of the condo board in the early 2000s when he intervened in a dispute and impressed Trump. “So Trump said, ‘Who is this guy? My lawyers that I give thousands of dollars to couldn’t do it. I’d like to meet him,’” Cohen’s uncle told the AP.

That incident is telling: Cohen wasn’t acting as a lawyer, so much as a mediator and troubleshooter. And at many stages in his association with Trump since then, he also has been doing work that doesn’t really seem primarily legal in nature.

Trump himself was—is—famously litigious. On real-estate matters, however, Trump Organization attorney Alan Garten tended to speak for the company. Marc Kasowitz, who briefly represented Trump in the Russia matter last year, often represented Trump in big cases, from the Trump University suit to an unsuccessful libel case against journalist Timothy O’Brien. Cohen, by contrast, has made light of his own poor performance at a lesser law school, a classmate told the AP. And while he practiced law for a time, Cohen made his fortune as a real-estate and taxi mogul, not in courtrooms.

Adam Davidson, who has reported at length on Trump Organization deals overseas, notes that Cohen was heavily involved in projects abroad, some of which have since come under scrutiny over whether Trump did insufficient due diligence. “He was not part of the Trump Org legal team in any real sense,” Davidson writes. “Trump Org lawyers either set up contracts for deals others had brought or they handled litigation. Cohen did neither. He was a deal maker. The only non-Trump deal maker doing all those international deals.”

Consider Cohen’s three most prominent appearances connected to the Trump campaign. One came in August 2016, when, on CNN, Brianna Keillar confronted Cohen with the fact that polls showed his boss trailing. Cohen demanded to know which polls, to which Keillar replied, “All of them.” Whatever role Cohen was playing there, it wasn’t legal, nor was it politically informed.

More telling were the other two. In 2015, The Daily Beast uncovered an old anecdote in which Ivana Trump had accused Donald of marital rape. (She later backed away from the claim—and signed a sweeping gag order in her divorce agreement.) Cohen’s threat to the Beast was less legal than brutal: “I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know. So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me?” On matters of law, however, he was shaky, arguing that one could not legally rape a spouse—which hasn’t been true in New York since 1984.

The other was the agreement with Daniels, which came shortly before the election. The details and legality of that agreement remain up for dispute, but Trump has said that he was unaware of the agreement, and Cohen says he paid Daniels out of his own pocket, raising questions about whether Cohen was serving as Trump’s personal lawyer or something else. Daniels has also accused Cohen of sending a man to threaten her, which would be, to put it delicately, extra-legal.

Indeed, both of these cases show Cohen more in a “fixer” role than as a lawyer. It’s a label he’s embraced in the past. Cohen has compared himself to the TV character Ray Donovan, and told ABC in 2011, “If somebody does something Mr. Trump doesn't like, I do everything in my power to resolve it to Mr. Trump's benefit. If you do something wrong, I'm going to come at you, grab you by the neck and I'm not going to let you go until I'm finished.” In 2017, he told The Wall Street Journal, “I am the fix-it guy … Anything that he needs to be done, any issues that concern him, I handle.”

It can’t hurt to have a J.D., but those aren’t the kinds of skills you need to go to law school to learn. Cohen filled the void in Trump’s circle left by Roy Cohn, the infamous lawyer who had once represented Joe McCarthy, but while Cohen has a similarly bellicose personality, he lacks Cohn’s accomplishments as an attorney.

No, the FBI’s Michael Cohen Raid Did Not Violate Attorney-Client Privilege
I'm certain there is no shortage of fake news apologists for the Mewler witch hunt who will justify his violation of attorney-client privilege. They only prove that they are shameless partisans.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Manafort was not indictedon anything related to Trump's alleged involvement with Russia.

"Nor can Manafort base any challenge to the Special Counsel’s authority on the theory that his Ukraine-based crimes could not have “aris[en]” from the investigation because his Ukraine

-21-

", do not relate to the Trump campaign, and do not involve coordination between that campaign and the Russian government in its effort to interfere in the election."

Below is Rosenstein's rebuttal to Manafort's filing to have the charges dismissed. What you see above is Rosenstein's response telling you (Manafort that just because the charges had nothing to do with the Trump campaign in no way is out of Mueller's scope of jurisdiction. This is what happens when intellectual midgets rely on the MSM (yes, including FOX)

You do realize what an effort to flip someone looks like...right? Manafort and Cohen have to decide whether they want to protect the Liar in Chief or not.

-21-

You do realize what an effort to flip someone looks like...right? Manafort and Cohen have to decide whether they want to protect the Liar in Chief or not.
It's indistinguishable from extortion.

-21-

It's indistinguishable from extortion.

What a Goof you are!

Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it. Mueller is the one who will have a problem because he must place Cohen in Prague at a time when Cohen cannot prove he was somewhere else. Here is what Cohen said:

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July. In one instance, the dossier places the alleged Prague travel in "August/September 2016." Cohen said he was in New York for the entire month of September.

Trump's Lawyer Derides Report on Russian Ties as 'Fake News'

If Muller has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.

It is even possible that Mueller screwed up and is targeting the wrong man, not the president's attorney but another fellow named Michael Cohen with no ties to Trump. CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Wednesday that his reporting suggested a different Michael Cohen with the same year but different birth date traveled to Prague around the same time under a foreign passport.

Gov’t Source Confirms Man Who Was In Prague Was NOT Trump’s Lawyer

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said. “It’s one of the reasons the intelligence chiefs did not get specific with these allegations. That’s why I hope at the press conference today people are more general, because a lot of that stuff just has not been proven.”
michael-cohen-who-visited-prague/

If Mueller believed Micheal Cohen, the president's attorney, was in Prague, I wouldn't put it past him to fabricate evidence to prove his point. If he has done that, he's toast. Based upon his history, I believe Mueller will do anything to get what he wants. It doesn't matter how many lives he destroys.
Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it.
I thought Cohen was a better attorney than to say something like that....There are many places I've never been, but I cannot prove that I've never been there. I can prove that I've never been to the Moon, but I can't prove that I've never been to a public place on Earth. I'm reasonably certain too that Cohen as well cannot.

If [anyone] has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.
Agree.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said.
Off-Topic:
That must be "fake news." CNN would never report something favorable to a Trump crony. ;)

Would that we were to see the conservative "echo chamber" exhibit the same level of integrity as did Tapper in reporting uncertainty associated with the information that was available at the time of his reporting.​

You're an idiot. Perhaps you can't prove you've never been to the moon but I cana nd so can hundreds of millions of other Americans. One of the easiest things to prove is where you were on any given moment. I can prove everywhere I've been every moment of my life. If you can't prove where you've been, good luck if you're ever investigated for a crime.

I can prove that I've never been outside of Lake City, Florida. I can prove conclusively that I've never been to Russia, Italy, New York, California or Washington DC.

Suggestion: Let's see where the accusations that Trump's lawyer went to Prague go. If your are right I will apologize to you and if I'm right you will do the same.
You're an idiot. Perhaps you can't prove you've never been to the moon but I can and so can hundreds of millions of other Americans.
????
I can prove that I've never been to the Moon
The physics involved in getting to the Moon make it quite possible to "prove" -- in the contexts of "everyday life," the law, and science, but not in the context of mathematical rigor -- that, which is why I wrote that I could prove I've not been there.
  • Take an opaque container, put some objects in it and close the container. Shake the container.
    • Person A asserts: "There are no crowns in the container."
    • Person B asserts: "There are crowns in the container."
    • Person C asserts: "There are marbles in the container."
  • One can establish the existential veracity, or lack there of, each statement. Principally, two things make that possible: (1) the limit of space-time with regard to where the crowns/marbles are alleged to be and (2) one's ability to observe the entirety of of the space-time defined by the inside of the container.
So it is with one's going to the Moon. There are only so many ways I could, at this and all prior points in spacetime, have gotten to the Moon and lived to tell about it. Those limitations sufficiently contain (are like the container in the example above) the realm of ways one can get to the Moon, thereby making it possible and feasible to simply examine each of the ways ("open the container," so to speak) one might have gotten to the Moon

The same very, very, very limited "space-time" universe of possibilities does not exist with regard to Michael Cohen's going to or not going to Prague.

One of the easiest things to prove is where you were on any given moment.

Really? You don't realize that...
  1. Positive assertion --> Prove where on Earth one is or was at a given point in time, and
  2. Negative assertion --> Prove where on Earth one has never been....
...are two very different things to prove, the first is very provable, but the second is, for a person of means like Cohen, all but impossible to prove.

Cohen's statement has two aspects that combine to make it all but unprovable:
I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia.
-- Michael Cohen
  • He asserted the negative, not the positive.
  • The temporal context of his claim is the whole of his life prior to making the assertion.
Here's the problem with claiming/proving Cohen has never been to Prague, the Czech Republic or Russia:
  • While may be obtained tangible or testimonial evidence that shows where one has been or where one was at a point in time, evidence of one's having been in a given place at a given point in time may also not exist or be lost. Lost evidence, the absence of evidence, of one's having been "there" is no different than is the absence of evidence that would exist if one has never been "there."
Insofar as Cohen is an attorney, I'd have expected him to know better than to make a statement so illogical as that, to say nothing of asserting he can prove such a thing.

Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it.
Based on what I've read in the article you cited as a discussion rubric, I see no evidence that Cohen said he could prove he's never been to Prague and the other noted locales. What Cohen said is that he can show where he was on certain dates. That's very different from "never been to Prague."
A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July. In one instance, the dossier places the alleged Prague travel in "August/September 2016." Cohen said he was in New York for the entire month of September. (Source)
It appears that you, @Professor, made the claim about Cohen's being able to prove that he's "never been to" Praha. It's you, @Professor, who has misrepresented what Cohen in fact said.

I can prove everywhere I've been every moment of my life.
I believe you can. Many folks can.

Where one has been is a positive assertion and well within the realm of what's provable.

I can prove that I've never been outside of Lake City, Florida.
What special circumstances contain you or Lake City, FL so as make it possible for a third party to observe that

I can prove conclusively that I've never been to Russia
I can prove conclusively that I've never been to ...Italy
  • If you are an average person of "typical" means and having a "typical" network of associations, you may be able to do that.
  • If you are person who has associations with, shall we say, "crafty" folks who have means of getting people into and out of places, there's no way you can prove that.
I can prove conclusively that I've never been to ...New York, California or Washington DC.
If you are an American citizen living in the U.S. and who has had freedom of movement through the country, there's no way at all you can prove you've "never been to." If there are or have been some sort of limits on your mobility, it may be possible that you can prove that "you've never been to" NY, CA or D.C. That said, Stephen Hawking had immense mobility limits and he managed to get to to those places, and he wasn't an American citizen.

"Subject"....no he is the target in a criminal inquiry. He needs to decide if he wants to continue to jump trump's leg or tell the truth.
he's not gonna squeal...truly do not believe he will, he knows he will be pardoned....unless those State charges showing up, he has no reason to.....

He can't "squeal." Torquemada want's him to perjure himself to avoid further persecution. Cohen is the President's Attorney. While Bob Mueller is a filthy fuck with contempt for the United States and our system of justice, Michael Cohen upholds the standards of our legal system and Constitution. He will not violate attorney client privilege the way that pile of gutter filth Mewler-Torquemada did.

Anyone moved to disbar this piece of shit yet?
only 10% at most of Cohen's time was spent on privileged law stuff, the other 90% was as a business partner of trump's..... and NONE of the communications are privileged attorney client, unless they are discussing legal issues....

that's something I did not know before this incident....the correspondence or actions has to involve the client and attorney involved in legal advice, otherwise it is NOT privilege information.

Doesn't work that way. When one retains an attorney - everything is privileged.

{We have now reached the crisis point in the United States of America. No longer will attorney-client privilege be recognized by the US government if one is not a member of the Deep State. What was once used only against the most despicable of drug lords and other organized crime groups is now being liberally used against those who support the president of the United States…and now the president himself.}

Mueller ends Attorney-Client Privilege and US Justice under the Law?

If the FSB can so easily shit on the protections of the President, peasants have no chance at all. We have no justice in this land, not entirely because of this zealot witch hunter, but he has done irreparable harm to the dying justice system.

Mewler-Torquemada is a disgrace. In your hatred for America and Donald Trump, you applaud the destruction of justice.

for the client, not the attorney ..

I posted the link that proves that ... keep trying and crying ..

here you go dumbass ..

Irrelevant.

That the FSB raided Trump's attorney violates the most sacred plank of advocacy law. This utterly destroys the basis of our legal system, that an advocate is the representative of a client and cannot be intimidated or attacked by the state.

But Torquemada and the FSB have done precisely that, they have openly assaulted the attorney of the subject of their witch hunt. Remember, Torquemada has declared Donald Trump guilty. He now desperately seeks to find what it is that Trump is guilty of.

he's not gonna squeal...truly do not believe he will, he knows he will be pardoned....unless those State charges showing up, he has no reason to.....

He can't "squeal." Torquemada want's him to perjure himself to avoid further persecution. Cohen is the President's Attorney. While Bob Mueller is a filthy fuck with contempt for the United States and our system of justice, Michael Cohen upholds the standards of our legal system and Constitution. He will not violate attorney client privilege the way that pile of gutter filth Mewler-Torquemada did.

Anyone moved to disbar this piece of shit yet?

Doesn't work that way. When one retains an attorney - everything is privileged.

{We have now reached the crisis point in the United States of America. No longer will attorney-client privilege be recognized by the US government if one is not a member of the Deep State. What was once used only against the most despicable of drug lords and other organized crime groups is now being liberally used against those who support the president of the United States…and now the president himself.}

Mueller ends Attorney-Client Privilege and US Justice under the Law?

If the FSB can so easily shit on the protections of the President, peasants have no chance at all. We have no justice in this land, not entirely because of this zealot witch hunter, but he has done irreparable harm to the dying justice system.

Mewler-Torquemada is a disgrace. In your hatred for America and Donald Trump, you applaud the destruction of justice.

here you go dumbass ..

Irrelevant.

That the FSB raided Trump's attorney violates the most sacred plank of advocacy law. This utterly destroys the basis of our legal system, that an advocate is the representative of a client and cannot be intimidated or attacked by the state.

But Torquemada and the FSB have done precisely that, they have openly assaulted the attorney of the subject of their witch hunt. Remember, Torquemada has declared Donald Trump guilty. He now desperately seeks to find what it is that Trump is guilty of.

Mueller was not involved in the search. It wasn't a raid. Mueller during his investigation ran upon apparent criminal activity by Cohen. He is OBLIGATED to turn that over to the appropriate authorities. Simple as that...

This is not an Autocratic Republic yet. trump alone does not decide what is and isn't legal. You know nothing about attorney-client privilege...so just go away.

here you go dumbass ..

Comrade, you posted an opinion piece from a Never Trump writer who argues that the destruction of American Jurisprudence is a fair price to "GET TRUMP, ARRRHHHHHGFGGGG"

I turn to famous and far left Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz: Remember, Harvard is hardly a bastion of conservative thought, you can be expelled for registering Republican..

{
These were raids not just against Michael Cohen. They were raids against the U.S. Constitution and the rights of all Americans to be able to communicate with their lawyers without fear of government seizure of such attorney-client communications, which have until now been protected from government snooping.

With stunning speed and shocking impunity, the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution – part of the Bill of Rights that safeguards our basic freedoms as Americans – is now at risk. Every American should sit up and pay attention. This is getting serious.

The FBI raids against Cohen, based on a search warrant, allowed FBI agents to apparently seize his documents, computers and cell phone. Cohen’s communications with the president were undoubtedly among the material seized.}

Trump is right: FBI raids against his attorney Michael Cohen threaten everyone's rights

Look, you're a Communist, you are at war to end all civil rights, so of course you applaud this.

The irony is that even if Jared hadn't convinced Dad to fire Comey, Cohen still goes down .... assuming he violated some financial law in the payoffs.

But whether the FBI went out of its way to flip Cohen to find out what he said and to whom in Prague .... assuming he was in Prague .... I sort of doubt.

But the BS about Privilege ... well, you see how the Orange got elected

[

Why don't you tell the class what Manafort has been charged with?

Better yet, why Manafort's partners, the Podesta brothers, are immune from the charges for the same act?

Say, isn't John Podesta chief of staff for the Hillary campaign?

Why yes, yes he is...

Perhaps that's why the Grand Inquisitor applies the law so differently? :dunno:

here you go dumbass ..

Comrade, you posted an opinion piece from a Never Trump writer who argues that the destruction of American Jurisprudence is a fair price to "GET TRUMP, ARRRHHHHHGFGGGG"

I turn to famous and far left Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz: Remember, Harvard is hardly a bastion of conservative thought, you can be expelled for registering Republican..

{
These were raids not just against Michael Cohen. They were raids against the U.S. Constitution and the rights of all Americans to be able to communicate with their lawyers without fear of government seizure of such attorney-client communications, which have until now been protected from government snooping.

With stunning speed and shocking impunity, the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution – part of the Bill of Rights that safeguards our basic freedoms as Americans – is now at risk. Every American should sit up and pay attention. This is getting serious.

The FBI raids against Cohen, based on a search warrant, allowed FBI agents to apparently seize his documents, computers and cell phone. Cohen’s communications with the president were undoubtedly among the material seized.}

Trump is right: FBI raids against his attorney Michael Cohen threaten everyone's rights

Look, you're a Communist, you are at war to end all civil rights, so of course you applaud this.

Cohen has a remedy. He already has filed to have the material sealed

-21-

Sorry, but the Charges against Manafort have nothing to do with Trump. That Rosenstein paper makes it very clear. You're just having trouble getting your head around the fact that you still don't have anything.

[
Cohen hasn't been a lawyer for years. He just followed trump around and bailed him out through bullying and paying people off.

A really dumb fucking lie by you Stalinists.

I get that you are just a drone, but ask your masters if Cohen is a member of the bar?

If he is, he is a lawyer - period.
btw, he was NOT under retainer as Trump;s lawyer.....he was ''the fixer''

The irony is that even if Jared hadn't convinced Dad to fire Comey, Cohen still goes down .... assuming he violated some financial law in the payoffs.

But whether the FBI went out of its way to flip Cohen to find out what he said and to whom in Prague .... assuming he was in Prague .... I sort of doubt.

Say, weren't you Communists demanding Comey be fired?

10 Times Democrats Slammed James Comey, Called For His Firing

-21-

Sorry, but the Charges against Manafort have nothing to do with Trump. That Rosenstein paper makes it very clear. You're just having trouble getting your head around the fact that you still don't have anything.
True, so far.... but they do have to do with the Russians and his relationship during the campaign....and since his charges his partner Gates is singing like a canary.... about russian GRU agents, and oligarchs that Manafort was dealing with during the campaign...

and manafort got the republican plank changed to favor the russians over rhe ukraine so there is that lead mueller is following....

Say, weren't you Communists demanding Comey be fired?

10 Times Democrats Slammed James Comey, Called For His Firing
Comey definately HANDED Trump his win, no doubt! :p

My thread was closed and I was told there were 5 or 6 of the threads that stated....Mueller has evidence Cohen made secret trip to Prague through Germany to prevent his passport from being stamped. Just asking....WHERE ARE THEY?

Because visiting Prague is within itself not a crime. You might want to come to terms with that.

here you go dumbass ..

{

Cohen has a remedy. He already has filed to have the material sealed

Yes, and if he gets an honest judge, the FSB will be prohibited from using the illegally seized documents in a court of law.

But the Inquisition isn't a court, and has nothing but contempt for the law.

You can't unring a bell. Short of censuring Mueller, there is little actual remedy for the damage the witch hunt and FSB have done to our system of justice.

Forum List

Back