Where are the threads on Cohen secretly visiting Prague?

He can't "squeal." Torquemada want's him to perjure himself to avoid further persecution. Cohen is the President's Attorney. While Bob Mueller is a filthy fuck with contempt for the United States and our system of justice, Michael Cohen upholds the standards of our legal system and Constitution. He will not violate attorney client privilege the way that pile of gutter filth Mewler-Torquemada did.

Anyone moved to disbar this piece of shit yet?
only 10% at most of Cohen's time was spent on privileged law stuff, the other 90% was as a business partner of trump's..... and NONE of the communications are privileged attorney client, unless they are discussing legal issues....

that's something I did not know before this incident....the correspondence or actions has to involve the client and attorney involved in legal advice, otherwise it is NOT privilege information.

Doesn't work that way. When one retains an attorney - everything is privileged.

{We have now reached the crisis point in the United States of America. No longer will attorney-client privilege be recognized by the US government if one is not a member of the Deep State. What was once used only against the most despicable of drug lords and other organized crime groups is now being liberally used against those who support the president of the United States…and now the president himself.}

Mueller ends Attorney-Client Privilege and US Justice under the Law?

If the FSB can so easily shit on the protections of the President, peasants have no chance at all. We have no justice in this land, not entirely because of this zealot witch hunter, but he has done irreparable harm to the dying justice system.

Mewler-Torquemada is a disgrace. In your hatred for America and Donald Trump, you applaud the destruction of justice.

for the client, not the attorney ..

I posted the link that proves that ... keep trying and crying ..

here you go dumbass ..

No, the FBI’s Michael Cohen Raid Did Not Violate Attorney-Client Privilege

Irrelevant.

That the FSB raided Trump's attorney violates the most sacred plank of advocacy law. This utterly destroys the basis of our legal system, that an advocate is the representative of a client and cannot be intimidated or attacked by the state.

But Torquemada and the FSB have done precisely that, they have openly assaulted the attorney of the subject of their witch hunt. Remember, Torquemada has declared Donald Trump guilty. He now desperately seeks to find what it is that Trump is guilty of.

Mueller was not involved in the search. It wasn't a raid. Mueller during his investigation ran upon apparent criminal activity by Cohen. He is OBLIGATED to turn that over to the appropriate authorities. Simple as that...

This is not an Autocratic Republic yet. trump alone does not decide what is and isn't legal. You know nothing about attorney-client privilege...so just go away.
What Meuller did was "launder" the dirty evidence.

Cohen is dust, he will be turning on Trump like a light switch. Who wants to go to jail for the rest of their lives?

Cohen is dust, he will be turning on Trump like a light switch. Who wants to go to jail for the rest of their lives?

Of course he will Comrade. You Stalinists have been 100% correct with your "TRUM IZ DUN AHHHHHRHRHRHRHHRHHRHRGGGG" predictions so far.

On what charge does a life sentence depend?

It looks more like the FBI is suborning perjury. Threats to force a witness into lying.

How do you know he deliberately avoided having his passport stamped. Is it against US law to vis Prague via Germany?
None of that matters except that Cohen LIED LIED AND LIED about it with trump and Trump followers who believed him....

And for the past year, Trump and his followers used Cohen's lie that he did NOT meet with the Russians in Prague to clean up the Russian help in the election and cover up any traces of Russian / trump connections, to say that the dossier was fake, a lie, Cohen never went there crapola.

to refresh your memories, here is what the Dossier said about the meeting and lots more at the link explaining the timing and Cohen's claims:

Why the question of whether Michael Cohen visited Prague is massively important for Donald Trump

What the Steele dossier alleged about Michael Cohen visiting Prague
The Steele dossier, you will remember, was a months-long research project in which former MI-6 agent Christopher Steele dug into Donald Trump’s connections to Russia. Steele was paid by the firm Fusion GPS, which was paid by a lawyer for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

The dossier, as publicly released, is a series of 17 reports written over six months, based on a plethora of sources, that allege deep and corrupt ties between Trump and Russian officials.

Cohen emerges as a major character in the final set of reports. In one dated October 19, 2016, Steele wrote (emphasis added):

Speaking in confidence to a longstanding compatriot friend in mid-October 2016, a Kremlin insider highlighted the importance of Republican presidential candidate Donald TRUMP’s lawyer, Michael COHEN, in the ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership. COHEN’s role had grown following the departure of Paul MANNAFORT [sic] as TRUMP’s campaign manager in August 2016. Prior to that MANNAFORT had led for the Trump side.

According to the Kremlin insider, COHEN now was heavily engaged in a cover up and damage limitation operation in the attempt to prevent the full details of TRUMP’s relationship with Russia being exposed. In pursuit of this aim, COHEN had met secretly with several Russian Presidential Administration (PA) Legal Department officials in an EU country in August 2016. The immediate issues had been to contain further scandals involving MANNAFORT’s commercial and political role in Russia/Ukraine and to limit the damage arising from exposure of former TRUMP foreign policy advisor, Carter PAGE’s secret meetings with Russian leadership figures in Moscow the previous month. The overall objective had been “to sweep it all under the carpet and make sure no connections could be fully established or proven.”

Then in a report dated the next day, October 20, Steele gave more specifics. He said Cohen’s “clandestine meeting” with Russian officials was in Prague, and mentioned a Russian NGO, Rossotrudnichestvo, as a potential host for the meeting.

The final report in the published Steele dossier, dated December 13 (after Trump was elected president), reiterated the claim of a Cohen/Prague meeting — now saying it happened in August or September 2016 — and gave many more supposed specifics (emphasis added):

COHEN had been accompanied to Prague by 3 colleagues and the timing of the visit was either in the last week of August or the first week of September. One of their main Russian interlocutors was Oleg SOLODUKHIN operating under Rossotrudnichestvo cover. According to [redacted], the agenda comprised questions on how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers who had worked in Europe under Kremlin direction against the CLINTON campaign and various contingencies for covering up these operations and Moscow’s secret liaison with the TRUMP team more generally.

The report claims that Cohen discussed how to destroy evidence of this purported hacking operation in the event of a Clinton victory.
I bet Cohen, facing years and decades in jail spills the beans and sings like a bird just like Flynn will. Trump is in serious trouble
I don't think cohen is going to sing...

He knows Trump will pardon him, and unless New York's Federal Southern district passes on some of their case to the State of New York, Cohen knows Trump will pardon him...

federal crimes can be pardoned but NOT state crimes and the Southern district of NY is a federal district court....

If he is charged for a crime in a NY State Court, then his singing like a canary chances are greater.
I have very little doubt that state crimes will be persued. Bank fraud violates more an federal law. Besides, he loses his fifth amemdment tights after getting a pardon. And, there is the situation with the records the Feds have now. Trump can't pardon him before he talks

On what charge does a life sentence depend?

It looks more like the FBI is suborning perjury. Threats to force a witness into lying.
Fraud, and in the prosecutions letter to the judge they said multiple crimes. He is so done.

Man, I will be so happy when Trump gets thrown in jail!!!!

Cohen has a remedy. He already has filed to have the material sealed

Yes, and if he gets an honest judge, the FSB will be prohibited from using the illegally seized documents in a court of law.

But the Inquisition isn't a court, and has nothing but contempt for the law.

You can't unring a bell. Short of censuring Mueller, there is little actual remedy for the damage the witch hunt and FSB have done to our system of justice.
Above is what scared rats look like!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Above is what traitors look like.

Had the FSB raided Clinton's lawyer, you Stalinists would be losing your shit. There would be 24/7 coverage on the corrupt DNC media about how the Constitution was destroyed and somber pontification of how this endangered the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community (the only ones who matter) by Rachel Madcow..

Are you really as clueless as you seem?

{“This is a very dangerous day today for lawyer-client relations,” the Harvard Law School professor emeritus told Fox’s Sean Hannity on Monday evening. “I deal with clients all the time. I tell them on my word of honor that what you tell me is sacrosanct. And now they say just based on probable cause even though there was cooperation with Cohen, they can burst into the office, grab all the computers and then give it to another FBI agent and say you are the firewall. We want you now to read all these confidential communications. Tell us which ones we can get and which ones we can’t get.”}

Alan Dershowitz: ACLU would be ‘jumping up and down’ if FBI raided Hillary Clinton’s lawyer

You truly are a fuckwit, even as Stalinists go.
Alan has always had this stance yet never managed to do anything about this before....

On the other interviews he gave on CNN and MorninJoe, what he was saying is that he believes even a stronger wall than in the present law should be put in place....

He thinks instead of a totally separate team of agents going through the material to pass on ONLY the stuff that does not pertain to attorney client privilege in the warrant request, it should be a Judge Magistrate going through them, and felt this would add another layer of protection that was less intrusive because it involve a judge and not other agents as the ''taint team''.....

I can't argue with that ...it would be another layer of attorney client protection and congress can change that law for the future if they can be convinced...

But it does not affect the procedures in place now....

Last edited:
Sure sure there Mr. Himmler, you can eat my Liberal sh it. Swallow it all now!

So it's in the bag then Comrade? Faithless electors will push the recount to prove that TRUMP IS DUN?

iu

If he is charged for a crime in a NY State Court, then his singing like a canary chances are greater.
I have very little doubt that state crimes will be persued. Bank fraud violates more an federal law. Besides, he loses his fifth amemdment tights after getting a pardon. And, there is the situation with the records the Feds have now. Trump can't pardon him before he talks

Bank fraud is both a federal and a state crime, with the states normally deferring to the feds, because they have a wider reach and better financial crime resources (like the IRS)

But in lieu of the feds prosecuting the state in which the bank resides is the purview of the state AG.

He thinks instead of a totally separate team of agents going through the material to pass on ONLY the stuff that does not pertain to attorney client privilege , it should be a Judge Magistrate going through them, and felt this would add another layer of protection that was less intrusive because it involve a judge and not other agents as the ''taint team''.....

I can't argue with that ...it would be another layer of attorney client protection and congress can change that law for the future if they can be convinced...

I would think they would want the FBI doing the filtering, because any error they make, would allow them to invoke the exclusionary rule, the old fruit of the poison tree, and have that whole chain of evidence thrown out.

[
Alan has always had this stance yet never managed to do anything about this before....

Professor Dershowitz was only presented this gross abuse last Monday.

No doubt he has always upheld attorney-client privilege, as has every part of the legal system for the last 250 years in this country.

I don't know what you mean by "do anything?" What would the Harvard chair of the School of Law "do" about the Grand Inquisitor shitting all over the foundational principles of American Jurisprudence, save denounce the outrage, as he did.

On the other interviews he gave on CNN and MorninJoe, what he was saying is that he believes even a stronger wall than in the present law should be put in place....

He thinks instead of a totally separate team of agents going through the material to pass on ONLY the stuff that does not pertain to attorney client privilege , it should be a Judge Magistrate going through them, and felt this would add another layer of protection that was less intrusive because it involve a judge and not other agents as the ''taint team''.....

We need to reform these "independent" counsels. I thought Starr overstepped with Clinton, but that was childs play compared to what this punk Mewler is doing.

I would think they would want the FBI doing the filtering, because any error they make, would allow them to invoke the exclusionary rule, the old fruit of the poison tree, and have that whole chain of evidence thrown out.
that could be a reason to argue against it...

and I have no problem with that debate happening,

but it still does not affect imo, the rules they are following now that were put in place....

I don't know what you mean by "do anything?" What would the Harvard chair of the School of Law "do" about the Grand Inquisitor shitting all over the foundational principles of American Jurisprudence, save denounce the outrage, as he did..

Deshowitz should be busy filing amicus curiae briefs in the case.

Professor Dershowitz was only presented this gross abuse last Monday.

No doubt he has always upheld attorney-client privilege, as has every part of the legal system for the last 250 years in this country.

I don't know what you mean by "do anything?" What would the Harvard chair of the School of Law "do" about the Grand Inquisitor shitting all over the foundational principles of American Jurisprudence, save denounce the outrage, as he did.
There have been many cases over the decades with mob boss attorneys being served with search warrants, with the mob bosses crying, kicking and screaming attorney client privilege, whose other lawyers tried to get the warrants thrown out in their appeals....any one of them, he could have offered to help make that fight, that the mob boss attorneys lost.

More detail on Cohen's lie

<snips>

Investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders.

One of the sources said congressional investigators have “a high level of interest” in Cohen’s European travel, with their doubts fueled by what they deem to be weak documentation Cohen has provided about his whereabouts around the time the Prague meeting was supposed to have occurred.

The dossier alleges that Cohen, two Russians and several Eastern European hackers met at the Prague office of a Russian government-backed social and cultural organization, Rossotrudnichestvo. The location was selected to provide an alternative explanation in case the rendezvous was exposed, according to Steele’s Kremlin sources, cultivated during 20 years of spying on Russia. It said that Oleg Solodukhin, the deputy chief of Rossotrudnichestvo’s operation in the Czech Republic, attended the meeting, too.

Further, it alleges that Cohen, Kosachev and other attendees discussed “how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers in Europe who had worked under Kremlin direction against the Clinton campaign.”​

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

Forum List

Back