Where are the threads on Cohen secretly visiting Prague?

Probably all closed and merged and moved to the Science Fiction folder where this one belongs as well, along with the thread on how Sellivan made a HAM radio out of a butternut squash. BTW Jim, they now have Spy vs. Spy out on DVD!

1404050379_screenshot_2014-06-29-13-07-20.jpg

Probably all closed and merged and moved to the Science Fiction folder where this one belongs as well, along with the thread on how Sellivan made a HAM radio out of a butternut squash. BTW Jim, they now have Spy vs. Spy out on DVD!

View attachment 188173

Mueller has subpoenaed Cohens bank records, and other financial records. So they know where Cohen did, and did not spend money during august and september, and if that breaks an established pattern.

All they need is for Cohen to charge a latté every day at starbucks, and there to suddenly be a week, he stopped doing that to raise doubts. More suspicious would be Cohen exchanging dollars for a foreign currency, or vice versa in that time span.

So many possibilities among the mountain of documents Mueller has.

I don't know what you mean by "do anything?" What would the Harvard chair of the School of Law "do" about the Grand Inquisitor shitting all over the foundational principles of American Jurisprudence, save denounce the outrage, as he did..

Deshowitz should be busy filing amicus curiae briefs in the case.

Why?

Sessions has that job. Yes, he is recused, but his office has an obligation to uphold the law, which means reeling Rosenstein in.

There have been many cases over the decades with mob boss attorneys being served with search warrants, with the mob bosses crying, kicking and screaming attorney client privilege, whose other lawyers tried to get the warrants thrown out in their appeals....any one of them, he could have offered to help make that fight, that the mob boss attorneys lost.

That's true. This is not one of those cases. This is a political witch hunt, an attempted coup d'etat. Big difference. Torquemada raided Trump's attorney to fish for dirt.

Cohen has a remedy. He already has filed to have the material sealed

Yes, and if he gets an honest judge, the FSB will be prohibited from using the illegally seized documents in a court of law.

But the Inquisition isn't a court, and has nothing but contempt for the law.

You can't unring a bell. Short of censuring Mueller, there is little actual remedy for the damage the witch hunt and FSB have done to our system of justice.
Above is what scared rats look like!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Above is what traitors look like.

Had the FSB raided Clinton's lawyer, you Stalinists would be losing your shit. There would be 24/7 coverage on the corrupt DNC media about how the Constitution was destroyed and somber pontification of how this endangered the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community (the only ones who matter) by Rachel Madcow..

Are you really as clueless as you seem?

{“This is a very dangerous day today for lawyer-client relations,” the Harvard Law School professor emeritus told Fox’s Sean Hannity on Monday evening. “I deal with clients all the time. I tell them on my word of honor that what you tell me is sacrosanct. And now they say just based on probable cause even though there was cooperation with Cohen, they can burst into the office, grab all the computers and then give it to another FBI agent and say you are the firewall. We want you now to read all these confidential communications. Tell us which ones we can get and which ones we can’t get.”}

Alan Dershowitz: ACLU would be ‘jumping up and down’ if FBI raided Hillary Clinton’s lawyer

You truly are a fuckwit, even as Stalinists go.

We all know what the "OJ Loving" Alan Deshositz is....he is a trump humper....and a FIX News Stooge.

Yes, and if he gets an honest judge, the FSB will be prohibited from using the illegally seized documents in a court of law.

But the Inquisition isn't a court, and has nothing but contempt for the law.

You can't unring a bell. Short of censuring Mueller, there is little actual remedy for the damage the witch hunt and FSB have done to our system of justice.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Had the FSB raided Clinton's lawyer, you Stalinists would be losing your shit. There would be 24/7 coverage on the corrupt DNC media about how the Constitution was destroyed and somber pontification of how this endangered the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ community (the only ones who matter) by Rachel Madcow..

{“This is a very dangerous day today for lawyer-client relations,” the Harvard Law School professor emeritus told Fox’s Sean Hannity on Monday evening. “I deal with clients all the time. I tell them on my word of honor that what you tell me is sacrosanct. And now they say just based on probable cause even though there was cooperation with Cohen, they can burst into the office, grab all the computers and then give it to another FBI agent and say you are the firewall. We want you now to read all these confidential communications. Tell us which ones we can get and which ones we can’t get.”}

Alan Dershowitz: ACLU would be ‘jumping up and down’ if FBI raided Hillary Clinton’s lawyer

We all know what the "OJ Loving" Alan Deshositz is....he is a trump humper....and a FIX News Stooge.

DERP

{
Sen. Tim Kaine's boycott of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress last March and his pro-Iran nuclear deal politics will be a "mark against" Hillary Clinton's vice presidential pick, according to Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz.

In an interview Sunday on Breitbart's Aaron Klein Investigation Radio, Dershowitz, nevertheless, asserted the Democrats' Clinton-Kaine ticket is "far better for America and for Israel" then the Donald Trump and Mike Pence GOP ticket.}

Dershowitz: Though Flawed, Kaine 'Far Better For America'

You have an IQ of purple, JimHate

Cohen is dust, he will be turning on Trump like a light switch. Who wants to go to jail for the rest of their lives?

Of course he will Comrade. You Stalinists have been 100% correct with your "TRUM IZ DUN AHHHHHRHRHRHRHHRHHRHRGGGG" predictions so far.

You are very liberal with the term Comrade....surprising to hear after Putin got his boy in the White House. If you keep using the term, you will be qualified to be a trump cabinet member.....wait.....you are a Billionaire...right?

^^^^^^^^^^^

DERP

{
Sen. Tim Kaine's boycott of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to Congress last March and his pro-Iran nuclear deal politics will be a "mark against" Hillary Clinton's vice presidential pick, according to Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz.

In an interview Sunday on Breitbart's Aaron Klein Investigation Radio, Dershowitz, nevertheless, asserted the Democrats' Clinton-Kaine ticket is "far better for America and for Israel" then the Donald Trump and Mike Pence GOP ticket.}

You waste so much energy typing shit that nobody reads......SAD....

Cohen is dust, he will be turning on Trump like a light switch. Who wants to go to jail for the rest of their lives?

Of course he will Comrade. You Stalinists have been 100% correct with your "TRUM IZ DUN AHHHHHRHRHRHRHHRHHRHRGGGG" predictions so far.

You are very liberal with the term Comrade....surprising to hear after Putin got his boy in the White House. If you keep using the term, you will be qualified to be a trump cabinet member.....wait.....you are a Billionaire...right?

Say Comrade, where was it that you of the Stalinist DNC along with help from the FSB got that dossier that you tried to rig the election with, and now use as the basis of your coup d'etat?

Oh that's right, from the Kremlin.....

One might even say that democrats are just an extension of Russian interests.

^^^^^^^^^^^

DERP

{

Got your ass handed to you again, moron.

There have been many cases over the decades with mob boss attorneys being served with search warrants, with the mob bosses crying, kicking and screaming attorney client privilege, whose other lawyers tried to get the warrants thrown out in their appeals....any one of them, he could have offered to help make that fight, that the mob boss attorneys lost.

That's true. This is not one of those cases. This is a political witch hunt, an attempted coup d'etat. Big difference. Torquemada raided Trump's attorney to fish for dirt.
yeah yeah yeah

but sad to say, they can not do that and measures are in place that does prevent that from happening....and a second measure of protection is if they did try to use something that was attorney client privileged cuz it slipped through somehow, it would not be admissible in court and the defendant has legal measures to stop it.....

do you actually think that our judicial system is a complete piece of crap.... we have the best one in the world, with the most constitutional protections out of all of the free world....

are there things that could be even strengthen more? I'm sure there are....but we are not some banana republic that you are falsely trying to make us out to be and Russia has been spreading their propaganda through the right wing media to make you believe...

this fit of yours and Trump's is uncalled for.....and ridiculous imo!

^^^^^^^^^^^

DERP

{

the guilty dog barks the loudest.... ;) kind of thing...

yeah yeah yeah

but sad to say, they can not do that and measures are in place that does prevent that from happening....and a second measure of protection is if they did try to use something that was attorney client privileged cuz it slipped through somehow, it would not be admissible in court and the defendant has legal measures to stop it.....

do you actually think that our judicial system is a complete piece of crap.... we have the best one in the world, with the most constitutional protections out of all of the free world....

are there things that could be even strengthen more? I'm sure there are....but we are not some banana republic that you are falsely trying to make us out to be and Russia has been spreading their propaganda through the right wing media to make you believe...

this fit of yours and Trump's is uncalled for.....and ridiculous imo!

The measures failed, or rather in this case were simply ignored.

Yes, a judge will rule the raid illegal, but Torquemada still got what he wanted.

He should be censured and disbarred for this.

DERP

{

the guilty dog barks the loudest....

The guilty dog leaks everywhere.

DERP

{

Got your ass handed to you again, moron.

You are an angry little man. I suggest therapy and getting layed occasionallt would help you with your stress related anger. As to the point of your many tirades...please read below:

'Crime-Fraud' Exception to Attorney-Client Privilege Gets Expanded

Yup, the FBI had good reason to believe crimes were being committed by this "so called" attorney and his client....which happens to be only trump. You don't need to be a genius to figure out where this is going.

Calm down...smoke a joint or something....

More detail on Cohen's lie

<snips>

Investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016 as the ex-spy reported, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is confidential. He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders.

One of the sources said congressional investigators have “a high level of interest” in Cohen’s European travel, with their doubts fueled by what they deem to be weak documentation Cohen has provided about his whereabouts around the time the Prague meeting was supposed to have occurred.

The dossier alleges that Cohen, two Russians and several Eastern European hackers met at the Prague office of a Russian government-backed social and cultural organization, Rossotrudnichestvo. The location was selected to provide an alternative explanation in case the rendezvous was exposed, according to Steele’s Kremlin sources, cultivated during 20 years of spying on Russia. It said that Oleg Solodukhin, the deputy chief of Rossotrudnichestvo’s operation in the Czech Republic, attended the meeting, too.

Further, it alleges that Cohen, Kosachev and other attendees discussed “how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers in Europe who had worked under Kremlin direction against the Clinton campaign.”​

Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

Investigators have traced evidence that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany, apparently during August or early September of 2016

I thought the dossier was started during the primaries?

Forum List

Back