Where did Roy Moore's accusers go???

To receive their payments for making the false accusations from the leftists.
Hope they get prosecuted.

Prosecuted for accusing a Republican of sex crimes.

Can't let any accusations against a Republican go unpunished.

When do you think that Moore will be suing them like he said he would?
Should of had a machine like Bill and Hillary did huh?
The Trashing of Bill's Accusers: What Did Hillary Do -- and Why Did She Do It? | RealClearPolitics

Bill Clintion was not chasing little girls like Moore & Trump.

The DoJ will get her, Lynch, and Comey.
Perhaps but probably not.

Mueller will get Trump and friends.
On what? It’s an investigation in search of a crime that never happened. But we know Hillary people smashed phones with hammers, scrubbed hard drives, and Bill altered flight to Vegas to meet with AG Lynch on tarmac at LAX.

The Trashing of Bill's Accusers: What Did Hillary Do -- and Why Did She Do It? | RealClearPolitics

They never did...but Bubba....if it had a hole he would stick it.

On what? It’s an investigation in search of a crime that never happened. But we know Hillary people smashed phones with hammers, scrubbed hard drives, and Bill altered flight to Vegas to meet with AG Lynch on tarmac at LAX.
It's an investigation that is producing evidence of criminality activity by Trump and friends.

Lynch and Clinton is something different.

I don't think you understand that.

Tough, Bush92, but your falsehoods are . . . falsehoods and . . . everybody . . . knows it.

First, he was not a great man, just the opposite. Second, they didn't lie: their stories were backed up by mall security, police, and many others. The yearbook was not forged, that story has been debunked. You all ask why they didn't speak out before; well, look what happens when they do. And they were young girls then--even less likely to believed than now.
They lied,they help defeat a great man,they cashed their checks,they will never be heard from again unless Judge Moore runs for office again. :) You can live in your fantasyland I will stick with facts.

What makes Roy Moore a great man?
guess he didn't bugger their child

Guess you weren't paying attention.

there was no report of him 'buggering' any child.
Not for lack of trying.

When his accuser was 14: "he removed my clothing, he came back in wearing his white underwear, he touched me under my clothing and he tried to get me to touch him as well,” Corfman said, adding that she then told Moore she was uncomfortable and he drove her home.

Okay if a 32 year old man does this to your 14 year old child?

Horrifying that some said they would vote for him even if had molested their own child.

Bush92 Would you?

"Moore offered little in the way of defense"? Huh? Let me guess: You only get your news from leftist news sites, right? Otherwise, you'd know that Moore vigorously defended himself. He challenged the yearbook girl to let independent experts examine her yearbook. She then admitted that "part" of the alleged Moore entry is fake, but she still has not released her yearbook for independent examination. Moore's other main accuser was exposed as a chronic sex-abuse accuser who had made false accusations against a number of men, including pastors.

Moore also produced, or welcomed and presented, dozens of character witnesses who knew him during the time in question and since then.

Moore admitted it before he decided to deny it, you idiot.
No he did not, and yearbook was a forgery.

So if we disregard the yearbook, what else do you have?

upload_2017-12-27_8-11-46.jpeg

Tell us all about that kind of thing.

Tell us all about that kind of thing.
Sure...see William Jefferson Clinton aka “The Weasel.”

"Moore offered little in the way of defense"? Huh? Let me guess: You only get your news from leftist news sites, right? Otherwise, you'd know that Moore vigorously defended himself. He challenged the yearbook girl to let independent experts examine her yearbook. She then admitted that "part" of the alleged Moore entry is fake, but she still has not released her yearbook for independent examination. Moore's other main accuser was exposed as a chronic sex-abuse accuser who had made false accusations against a number of men, including pastors.

Moore also produced, or welcomed and presented, dozens of character witnesses who knew him during the time in question and since then.

That’s all liberals had.

The signature in the yearbook was authentic.

The signature in the yearbook was authentic.
Nope.
https://nypost.com/2017/12/08/roy-moore-accuser-admits-altering-yearbook-entry/

Where did Moore's victims go? Well they didn't go anywhere- they are right where they have always been

Roy Moore accusers feel vindicated by his Senate defeat

“It’s a great feeling to know that we were vindicated,” Johnson said. “I thought the people of Alabama would not have enough sense to do the right thing. Maybe there’s hope for us yet.”

Johnson says Moore grabbed her buttocks when she visited his law office in 1991, when she was 28.

Another woman, Leigh Corfman, said Moore molested her when she was 14 and he was 32.

Beverly Young Nelson, 56, accused Moore last month of sexually assaulting her when she was a 16-year-old waitress at a Gadsden restaurant. She said she had no doubt that the women’s accusations played a role in the election.

Moore, 70, denies all of the allegations.

“I believe I was believed,” Nelson said Thursday in a telephone interview.

“I feel like I don’t have to hide anymore,” she said. “I believe that Alabama is really on its way to making some major changes that the state has needed for years.”

Johnson was also optimistic, even though she marveled that Moore got 48.4% of the vote.

“I live in Alabama, so I can say about Alabamians, they’re really ignorant about certain things,” she said. “That’s the truth. These people following Roy Moore are more of a cult than a Republican Party.”

Johnson did not exempt herself from criticism, noting she had spent her life paying too little attention to politics.

“Don’t be my age and vote for the first time,” she said. “I never voted, because I didn’t think it would make a difference. I was part of the problem.”

In the past, when she spotted Moore on TV, Johnson said she would have “a sick feeling” because she hadn’t stood up to him.

“I just went with the flow,” she said. “I tried to put a wall up. I was scared. ... Now I can say ‘Hey look, I don’t have to worry no more.’ Speaking out does help and it is worth it in the end.”

Forum List

Back