🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where do Trump/Vance and Biden/Harris stand in comparison to past election choices?

How do you feel about who you are voting for?

• He is right where I want him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is not conservative enough

• He is far too liberal

• He is too radical for my taste

• Other

• He is best President of my lifetime

• Total voters

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Biden/Harris have turned me off more with their messaging than any other Presidents I have voted for, both Republican and Democrat. These two are dead last, and I would consider them both two of the worst possible choices to oppose the Trump/Vance ticket.

I think Democrats failed by not insisting they both step down and not seek reelection, as they have paved the way for Trump/ Vance.

Where do your choices stand when compared to past President's you have voted for?

Biden/Harris have turned me off more with their messaging than any other Presidents I have voted for, both Republican and Democrat. These two are dead last, and I would consider them both two of the worst possible choices to oppose the Trump/Vance ticket.

I think Democrats failed by not insisting they both step down and not seek reelection, as they have paved the way for Trump/ Vance.

Where do your choices stand when compared to past President's you have voted for?
I didn't vote for president in 2016, 2020, and won't in 2024, as things stand.

Don't worry......I'm sure the CIA has a couple more shooters lined up to take Trump out

Second best in my lifetime.

I'll put it to you this way.....I damn sure won't be holding my nose like I did with W, Romney, and McCain.
The Republcan choices going back to Nixon have all been poor ones, but somehow Reagan gained sainthood.

Either way, this led an outsider who never held office to become President, and now we have a unique threat on all our hands.

The Republcan choices going back to Nixon have all been poor ones, but somehow Reagan gained sainthood.

Either way, this led an outsider who never held office to become President, and now we have a unique threat on all our hands.
Meh, one man's perceived "threat" is another man's hope for the country going forward.....I look for hope to win-out this go-round.....Of course we will need a full Trump term and two Vance terms just to unfuck the damage the leftist dems have done in just four years.

The Republcan choices going back to Nixon have all been poor ones
ghw Bush was the most qualified candidate we've had in decades.

Morons claimed Hillary was, but her 'experience' was based on her marriage to Bill.

I voted for George Herbert Walker Bush in 1992. He was a solid President and I was sad to see him lose, but Clinton did a fantastic job for 8 years, even if Republicans started their culture war against him. Newt the Hoot.

What worries me is if we have a President who hires Blackwater under the guise of "security" and uses it as his private hit team.
I know a guy who worked for Blackwater. He was on the scuba team down the hall from me when we were both at 5th GRP.

Planning for this kind of thing is done all of the time.

I don't know if Blackwater was involved in this, but it looks like a CIA operation.

When I was active duty there were schools we went to that trained us and weeded out the non-hackers.
Not everyone can do this. But the guys that do this, do it all of the time. But they're not allowed to do it inside the US.
The CIA is operating in CONUS and they are probably doing it with the full knowledge of the White House.

Forum List

Back