Where Does All the White Rage Go When Donald Trump Loses?

OK BLM, you can have the last word.

That's because I actually use words, not cartoons.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

What makes dumb people like you believe that black voters have to be led or convinced to KNOW that republicans are anti-black when republicans do that so well all by themselves?

0717-paul-ryan-interns-instagram-8.jpg

367436AD00000578-0-image-a-11_1469053493516.jpg

Can you spot the difference?

Don't worry .. after Trump loses, republicans will have no choice but to actively and aggressively seek to add some color to their whiteness.
That is Wisconsin, dipshit.

Even the Democrats are basically all white.

.. and typical of the Republican Party you asswipe.

There were more Black democrats elected to the US Congress in 1970 then there have been elected Black republicans to Congress since Reconstruction .. COLLECTIVELY.

What is your argument dummy .. that republicans have lots oif Blacks within their all white party?

As if anyone had to guess why Blacks don't vote for republicans .. just as ALL non-white groups in America don't vote for republicans.
I don't have to guess why blacks don't vote for republicans. The ones who don't, they want all the free plantation goodies they are promised and they stay in shitholes and suffer because of it.

I'm not in prison, liar, but your skank will be. I wish I worked at a fed segregation unit where she will b. I'd love to refuse that whore everythig I could!
That makes no sense. So prison is rotting your brain.
It makes sense if you know anything about working in a prison, which you don't. all you know is how to post bad simple minded lies about your skank.
You don't work in a prison. You never have. You are a prisoner of the state. Rightfully so.
You are the poorest shill liar here.
prisonmike makes one squint

84585213aefah_sm.jpg

I'm not in prison, liar, but your skank will be. I wish I worked at a fed segregation unit where she will b. I'd love to refuse that whore everythig I could!
It makes sense if you know anything about working in a prison, which you don't. all you know is how to post bad simple minded lies about your skank.
You don't work in a prison. You never have. You are a prisoner of the state. Rightfully so.

84585213aefah_sm.jpg
LOL! Give it up shill. No one believes your crap.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

What makes dumb people like you believe that black voters have to be led or convinced to KNOW that republicans are anti-black when republicans do that so well all by themselves?

Don't worry .. after Trump loses, republicans will have no choice but to actively and aggressively seek to add some color to their whiteness.

There were more Black democrats elected to the US Congress in 1970 then there have been elected Black republicans to Congress since Reconstruction .. COLLECTIVELY.

What is your argument dummy .. that republicans have lots oif Blacks within their all white party?

As if anyone had to guess why Blacks don't vote for republicans .. just as ALL non-white groups in America don't vote for republicans.
I don't have to guess why blacks don't vote for republicans. The ones who don't, they want all the free plantation goodies they are promised and they stay in shitholes and suffer because of it.
You are the black gang's go to bitch, I gather. OK. I understand your white rage.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

Why do you think most white people vote Republican?

Here's the thing I see. Not about your question but about this idiot posing as a black. He's not black, just a pretend. If he were when I made my plantation remark and showed the slaves pulling the wagon and the prison image and BLM, he would have started calling me a racist without any doubt. So no, he's just another pretend shill, and a sorry one at that!

incog.jpg

Mr. Cartoons

You are the black gang's go to bitch, I gather. OK. I understand your white rage.
Showing your stupid is getting to you.

Mr. Cartoons

Here's the thing I see. Not about your question but about this idiot posing as a black. He's not black, just a pretend. If he were when I made my plantation remark and showed the slaves pulling the wagon and the prison image and BLM, he would have started calling me a racist without any doubt. So no, he's just another pretend shill, and a sorry one at that!

View attachment 96474

Damn you're stupid. :0) I don't have to call you a dumb ass racist .. this board is full of them. I've had much more fun demonstrating how utterly ignorant you are .. destroying the myth of your white supremacy.

You dumb fucks always run to hide behind 'he ain't white' when I put the cyber boot up your pink asses. :0) I've been here a lot longer than you Bozo .. always been black .. and loving exposing the incredible ignorance of racist shit like you.

I recommend that all people with brains spend some time on a right-wing site just to see how stupid people like you are.

mr. cartoons. :0)

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

:lol::lol:

Somebody give this dumb motherfucker a microphone.

[

What's truly amazing is how you RWNJ's just make stuff up in your own minds, or is that something you heard somewhere??????

Sounds petty and rash.

The Moon Bat spin is that Crooked Hillary is honest and as pure as snow.

However, the reality is that the filthy ass bitch is corrupt, dishonest and incompetent as hell.

The only reason she is not in jail for getting rich selling government influence and laundering the money through her scam foundation and for security violations is because she is a filthy Democrat and the Democrats control the FBI and the Justice Department. Otherwise would be in jail now.

Comey laid out her crimes with his opening statements of his press briefing. Her crimes would have got anybody thrown in jail. However, he used the lamest excuse of all to let her off the hook because of her elitism. The excuse that she had "no intent". Just when the hell are criminals let off the hook because they claimed to have no intent? Is that the way the FBI has been corrupted by the Obama Administration? Despicable, isn't it?

I've given you his entire statement that day. Fell free to post the exact quote where he "laid out her crimes"

ptbw, the fact you are right does not excuse the forever lying and decrying by the alt right fascists.

Live by the lie, die by the lie.

And now this terrible crime is clearly committed by an alt right fucking crazy.

This may cost Trump Iowa. If it does, he will lose.

alt right - cha-ching!!!

Mr. Cartoons

View attachment 96474

Damn you're stupid. :0) I don't have to call you a dumb ass racist .. this board is full of them. I've had much more fun demonstrating how utterly ignorant you are .. destroying the myth of your white supremacy.

You dumb fucks always run to hide behind 'he ain't white' when I put the cyber boot up your pink asses. :0) I've been here a lot longer than you Bozo .. always been black .. and loving exposing the incredible ignorance of racist shit like you.

I recommend that all people with brains spend some time on a right-wing site just to see how stupid people like you are.

mr. cartoons. :0)
All you've demonstrated is the that you are full of dimmy bull.

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

It's not Wisconsin. Those are the latest group of Republican interns.

84585213aefah_sm.jpg
LOL! Give it up shill. No one believes your crap.
Save time and money:
upload_2016-11-2_15-47-13.jpeg

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

In Wisconsin....

View attachment 96462

Mr. Cartoons

In Wisconsin....

You guys pick the dumbest shit to be contrary over.

Paul Ryan mocked after selfie with Republican interns did not include one minority | Daily Mail Online

Paul Ryan's recent selfie with more than a hundred Capitol Hill interns has swept the internet - but not for the reason he was hoping.

The GOP speaker posted a picture on Instagram captioned: 'I think this sets a record for the most number of interns in a single selfie.'

But the photo has sparked outrage because the House hopefuls are overwhelmingly white. In fact, just three people of color can be seen in the entire picture of more than 100 interns.

The photograph has been widely mocked online for its 'embarrassing' lack of diversity with commenters even comparing it to a Where's Waldo? puzzle

Mr. Cartoons

In Wisconsin....

Paul Ryan mocked after selfie with Republican interns did not include one minority | Daily Mail Online

Paul Ryan's recent selfie with more than a hundred Capitol Hill interns has swept the internet - but not for the reason he was hoping.

The GOP speaker posted a picture on Instagram captioned: 'I think this sets a record for the most number of interns in a single selfie.'

But the photo has sparked outrage because the House hopefuls are overwhelmingly white. In fact, just three people of color can be seen in the entire picture of more than 100 interns.

The photograph has been widely mocked online for its 'embarrassing' lack of diversity with commenters even comparing it to a Where's Waldo? puzzle
You think kids from DC are wanting to work for a Wisconsin Republican Representative?

Mr. Cartoons

In Wisconsin....

You think kids from DC are wanting to work for a Wisconsin Republican Representative?

He's the Speaker, dumbass. It's his job to welcome the new interns. Do you honestly think he has 100 interns from one State working only for him?

Dope.

Forum List

Back