Where Does All the White Rage Go When Donald Trump Loses?

Wow!
I said nothing about special attention or laws for hand-picked groups. That came from your simple, one track mind.

Their demographic make up should be more representative of the population. That's all I said.

Okay, so then what do you mean by that? Do you mean more minority representatives? That's up to the people--not the government because they are elected in most cases.

If you don't mean that, then give me an example of what you do mean.

I'm done, dope.
I can't help you if you don't even understand your native language.

Why do liberals, who pretend to be ALL INCLUSIVE, make Trump a WHITE racist issue? I know, he is a despicable creep on any level, but WHY play up the white racist hate card? I can't stand that RACISM bullshit. Give it up. Liberalism has got to end, we are tired of Obama and liberal politics. Hillary isn't going to make anything better.

Anytime liberals are backed into a corner, out comes the race card. It's just about the only thing they have.

If it's a discussion that has nothing to do with race, make the racist accusation anyway. Other liberals will believe anything they are told.

Interesting question , where do they go what will they do?

There simply are not enough angry white people in America to elect him president. Where will all that anger, which has been slowly building among America’s white working class for half a century, go once it is left without a viable political outlet?

In the months since Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has shifted from amusing diversion to cold political reality, the narrative favored by America’s political and media elite has been one of chickens coming home to roost.

Trump is the P.T. Barnum of 21st-century American politics, a gifted impresario able to spot a sucker a mile off

Uh Oh: Where Does All the White Rage Go When Donald Trump Loses?

How's that foot tasting, batshit boy?

There simply are not enough angry white people in America to elect him president. Where will all that anger, which has been slowly building among America’s white working class for half a century, go once it is left without a viable political outlet?

In the months since Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has shifted from amusing diversion to cold political reality, the narrative favored by America’s political and media elite has been one of chickens coming home to roost.

Trump is the P.T. Barnum of 21st-century American politics, a gifted impresario able to spot a sucker a mile off

Where does all the Democratic bullshit go when Trump wins???

I dunno.. but you wanna have some fun, go on MSNBC or DailyKos... they are freaking the hell out!

Where does all the Democratic bullshit go when Trump wins???

I dunno.. but you wanna have some fun, go on MSNBC or DailyKos... they are freaking the hell out!

It's this very attitude that is slowly killing the Republican party. The shifting demographics require diversification in order to survive into the future.

giphy.gif

What a bunch of sillies.

You guys on the far right are bigger twits than the twits on the far left.

Twit is as twit does.

Man OP, I'm your worst night mare. I'm not just white fucker, I'm an opinionated 50 year old German looking blonde-blue eyed white dude.

First thing we're going to do is have you DNA tested. No white and you're gone. We just don't have a place for you. Second thing is an Executive order that all women receive breast enhancements. That and anyone can do the feel-test to ensure compliance. Then we'll just kick your dog while your recite the bible Christian bible fucker, non of that Muslim BS.

Long live King Trump.

Jake's just pissed because he's been here calling fir a Hillary landslide for months and once again, he's 180 degrees out of phase with reality.

Forum List

Back