Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

Whether the child in the late term abortion video was alive before natural conception is questionable. The child may well have been dead in the woman's womb. But as far as that goes I only have to love and cherish my wife and our child(ren) for as long as I live and not to be a guest on The Maury Povich Show.(whoever and where ever she may be...stay tuned)

What a weird little poster you are.
Your little demeaning posts show your true nature.

You've already had a post removed for attacking my children in this very thread. What does that say about you? I don't go after your family members.
This thread should be in conspiracy theories

You're here. The conspiracies theories shed from you like hair from a dog with mange.
so what do you think an aborted child of 18=20 weeks looks like please spare the drivel and show me if you dispute it

Wow, is that pic for real?
here is the procedure as real as it gets if you can handle it.. made me cry..
warning graphic
Video showing a late term abortion in which the fetus' head is crushed to facilitate removal from the mother.

Late Term Abortion - DnaTube.com - Scientific Video and Animation Site
The mother and the doctor/butcher should be arrested.

stay out of everyone else's business. you're barely smart enough to govern your own affairs.

and keep your bible away from my laws.
murdering children is not a private affair

Sorry, there are laws protecting society from people like you.
ultimately laws are no answer to the problems of the spiritually void...

warning graphic
Video showing a late term abortion in which the fetus' head is crushed to facilitate removal from the mother.

The mother and the doctor/butcher should be arrested.

stay out of everyone else's business. you're barely smart enough to govern your own affairs.

and keep your bible away from my laws.
murdering children is not a private affair

Sorry, there are laws protecting society from people like you.
ultimately laws are no answer to the problems of the spiritually void...
Sure they are. Laws are a solution to keep society protected from you folks who are addled by spirit forces and present a danger to yourselves and others.

18 WEEKS
Fetal Development Pictures Slideshow Photos Month-by-Month by WebMD

PRinc_photo_of_fetus_at_16_weeks.jpg

You've already had a post removed for attacking my children in this very thread. What does that say about you? I don't go after your family members.

You're here. The conspiracies theories shed from you like hair from a dog with mange.
so what do you think an aborted child of 18=20 weeks looks like please spare the drivel and show me if you dispute it
What- you're having difficulty finding another phony picture to cut and paste?

You're ideot for a reason.

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
View attachment 40421

Oh look, the conspiracy quack showed up with fake pics.
what do you think a late term abortion looks like
It doesn't look like a phony photo you scoured from the web. Are you dishonest, stupid or both.

Make a personal statement about responsibility toward reproductive rights - grab a pliers and give yourself a vasectomy.

You'll thank me later for this advise.
I have raised three awesome children and have an 8 yr old at home still..

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
View attachment 40421

It doesn't look like a phony photo you scoured from the web. Are you dishonest, stupid or both.

Make a personal statement about responsibility toward reproductive rights - grab a pliers and give yourself a vasectomy.

Of course, dear. Did you steal that from Alex Jones bio page?

Its from web MD..You are truly sounding like a crazy person
Slideshow: Fetal Development Month by Month

Wow...you really are crazy

So, you have learned how to cut and paste links to web sites. That's really special for folks with your limitations.

That notwithstanding, you're the one cutting and pasting phony photographs. How does it feel to be exposed as a fraud and a liar?

That notwithstanding, you're the one cutting and pasting phony photographs. How does it feel to be exposed as a fraud and a liar?
the links are all provided and if you dispute them instead of your completely inane and dishonest denials post what you think is the factual appearance of a 20 week in utero and its condition after the abortion..otherwise you are no more than a babbling cretin incapable of presenting any valid argument

your inane denials exposed only you

So, you have learned how to cut and paste links to web sites. That's really special for folks with your limitations.
you should try it.. please instead of your mindless drivel post an opposing argument and back it with a link from a medical site

Having a soul isn't the issue.
Being able to react to pain is the primary identifier that a fetus, or any animal for that matter, is a living being.

Some folks seem to have more concern for animals than humans because they consider humans to be a disease infecting the Earth. You need to realize that we are all here for a purpose.

A 12 week old fetus doesn't feel any pain.
Maybe you can provide proof of this.
Any creature feels pain......they just don't understand it the same way.

Do you know how to use the Google?

Study Fetus feels no pain until third trimester - Health - Women s health NBC News

Fetuses Feel Pain at 20 Weeks and 4 Other Anti-Abortion Myths Mother Jones
Mother Jones and NBC???????
You can't be serious????
Give me a friggen break!!!

Researchers at the University of California, San Francisco reviewed dozens of studies and medical reports and said the data indicate that fetuses likely are incapable of feeling pain until around the seventh month of pregnancy, when they are about 28 weeks old.

Based on the evidence, discussions of fetal pain for abortions performed before the end of the second trimester should not be mandatory, according to the study appearing in Wednesday’s Journal of the American Medical Association.

It says "likely" are incapable of feeling pain.......meaning it is an opinion.....not a fact.

They no longer apply.

Religion no longer rules Medicine and the Law.

The 20th Century almost completely removed religion from secular society.

Modern laws no longer enforce church laws.

Regards from Rosie

75% of this Nation says you're wrong.

You are exaggerating wildly.

Liberal churches are also included in your total and they specifically do not exclude gays.

58% of Americans support same sex marriage.

Shift In Gay Marriage Support Mirrors A Changing America NPR

Gays can marry in Florida but I still can't have medical marijuana.

Regards from Rosie

The topic is souls and abortion not Gay Marriage.
They no longer apply.

Religion no longer rules Medicine and the Law.

The 20th Century almost completely removed religion from secular society.

Modern laws no longer enforce church laws.

Regards from Rosie

75% of this Nation says you're wrong.

You are exaggerating wildly.

Liberal churches are also included in your total and they specifically do not exclude gays.

58% of Americans support same sex marriage.

Shift In Gay Marriage Support Mirrors A Changing America NPR

Gays can marry in Florida but I still can't have medical marijuana.

Regards from Rosie

The topic is souls and abortion not Gay Marriage.

I was referring to Psalms and Jeremiah do not apply.

My next post links to a refutation of your unsupported and wildly exaggerated 75%.

That is out and out false.

Fox News makes up statistics.

Regards from Rosie

Yes, FOX lies quite frequently, also posts inverted polling results, false chyrons, you name it. With FOX, in terms of real journalism and quality, it is a race to the bottom of the barrel.
thats why they are the most watched news channel other than the crap abc nbc etc put out

the links are all provided and if you dispute them instead of your completely inane and dishonest denials post what you think is the factual appearance of a 20 week in utero and its condition after the abortion..otherwise you are no more than a babbling cretin incapable of presenting any valid argument
Providing links is pointless when your links are directed to wacky conspiracy theory sites.

You're the prototype for the gullible loon and the model for the vacant-minded "I read it on the internet so it must be true" ideot.

your inane denials exposed only you
Not at all. It was pointed out that your earlier post was a fraud. That seems to characterize so much of your pointless drivel.

warning graphic

Can't watch it, because I can't handle it. I know enough about it that I can keep my head when fighting against this sort of thing. Videos like that would possibly cause me to lose my cool, and that wouldn't serve to help in the defeat of the situation over time or upon my agenda to speak against it when ever i can. I trust that it is repulsive, because we are living in repulsive times.

That's the purpose of these propaganda videos. You should go visit the conspiracy section to view more conspiracy videos about the WTC from this loon.
the video is on a medical science site and shows the procedure there is no propaganda involved..deal with it

And you think Info Wars is a news site. See what you get for thinking? LOL! You wouldn't know a "real" medical science site if one slapped you in the face. Everything you've posted is pure propaganda, with the purpose of getting gullible extremists excited.

Whether the child in the late term abortion video was alive before natural conception is questionable. The child may well have been dead in the woman's womb. But as far as that goes I only have to love and cherish my wife and our child(ren) for as long as I live and not to be a guest on The Maury Povich Show.(whoever and where ever she may be...stay tuned)

Report it, and lets see if the Mods move it. :p

Forum List

Back