Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
View attachment 40421

Oh look, the conspiracy quack showed up with fake pics.
what do you think a late term abortion looks like

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
View attachment 40421
Wow, is that pic for real?

View attachment 40421
here is the procedure as real as it gets if you can handle it.. made me cry..
warning graphic
Video showing a late term abortion in which the fetus' head is crushed to facilitate removal from the mother.

Late Term Abortion - DnaTube.com - Scientific Video and Animation Site

View attachment 40421

No.

Well the video I just watched stated that 41% of pregnancies in New York end in abortion. I guess I hav'nt a chance in hell of raising a family there. Guess that explains the behavior of one of my ex girlfriend's.
OMG the video of the late term abortion shows man's inhumanity to man.

They no longer apply.

Religion no longer rules Medicine and the Law.

The 20th Century almost completely removed religion from secular society.

Modern laws no longer enforce church laws.

Regards from Rosie
Is that why modern law's are failing, because they rely heavily now upon mans unruly teachings and/or his penniless understanding of things, and this being apart from God's law's and his teachings sought after throughout the world since the beginning ? Without God, man is nothing, and it has been proven time and time again and in so many ways that this is truth. Man has forsaken that which has given him breathe and has given him life yet again in history, and he has sought to become a god of men himself, but this has been proven time and time again to be a failure in the worlds history, so why go against the grain so much ? The bible tells of this very time period, and man's actions within it for which we all live, so why don't people read it and become amazed at how accurate it actually is ? Note that the bible/word that was delivered onto us is not time constrained, so don't try and date it in anyway or you will be fooling yourselves upon doing so.

Separation between civil and ecclesiastical laws is fundamental to Anglo-Saxon legal tradition--and thus to our Common Law. The alternative is not an acceptable one:

"You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for God the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?"
-- Osama bin Laden; from 'Letter to America'
So even he saw the balance begin to shift in these things, wherefore the balance is becoming lost as man seeks to take the seat of God in this world, and for which he and another wants to now totally control.

According to the Bible's narrative of Jesus, his Kingdom is not of this world. It was the third temptation that he faced, and he declined it.
How crazy was old satan, to not have totally understood for whom it was that he had standing before him on that day or did he ? The offer explains it all, and of course the situation and refusal of such an offer tells us that it was not ole Beelzebub's time to be dealt with as of yet, but his time is coming fast so stay tuned.
You have proof of no such thing.

So Psalms & Jeremiah does not exist?

They no longer apply.

Regards from Rosie

75% of this Nation says you're wrong.

our government is not here to enforce your church's biases.

Our government eh, as if it is not her government too ? You see this is the problem these days, otherwise the anti-Christ left seems to think that it now has a monopoly on the united states government, and upon the actions of the u.s. government in which is to almost always run in their favor now, but this will soon be changing as people have finally figured all of this out.

The people make up the government of this nation, and so there are many different wings attached to it. Now if a Christian supports the government in this nation, then that means that the government has enough religious character about itself, that it would draw upon that wing of support when needed, just as it does with any other wing that attaches itself to it as well.

the first amendment prevents you from making your religious beliefs into MY law.

keep your own beliefs. stay out of mine. i don't believe in yours.

View attachment 40421

no. it's garbage posted by extremists who want to control women's bodies.

i love when gubmint haters hate gubmint except when it comes to interfering in people's most personal concerns.

again, do what you believe in. don't do what you don't believe in.

stay away from the rest of us.

Emily Lett's mother should have had an abortion.

That's a fake video, you big dummy.

Is that why modern law's are failing, because they rely heavily now upon mans unruly teachings and/or his penniless understanding of things, and this being apart from God's law's and his teachings sought after throughout the world since the beginning ? Without God, man is nothing, and it has been proven time and time again and in so many ways that this is truth. Man has forsaken that which has given him breathe and has given him life yet again in history, and he has sought to become a god of men himself, but this has been proven time and time again to be a failure in the worlds history, so why go against the grain so much ? The bible tells of this very time period, and man's actions within it for which we all live, so why don't people read it and become amazed at how accurate it actually is ? Note that the bible/word that was delivered onto us is not time constrained, so don't try and date it in anyway or you will be fooling yourselves upon doing so.

Separation between civil and ecclesiastical laws is fundamental to Anglo-Saxon legal tradition--and thus to our Common Law. The alternative is not an acceptable one:

"You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for God the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?"
So even he saw the balance begin to shift in these things, wherefore the balance is becoming lost as man seeks to take the seat of God in this world, and for which he and another wants to now totally control.

According to the Bible's narrative of Jesus, his Kingdom is not of this world. It was the third temptation that he faced, and he declined it.
How crazy was old satan, to not have totally understood for whom it was that he had standing before him on that day or did he ? The offer explains it all, and of course the situation and refusal of such an offer tells us that it was not ole Beelzebub's time to be dealt with as of yet, but his time is coming fast so stay tuned.
So Psalms & Jeremiah does not exist?

They no longer apply.

Regards from Rosie

Our government eh, as if it is not her government too ? You see this is the problem these days, otherwise the anti-Christ left seems to think that it now has a monopoly on the united states government, and upon the actions of the u.s. government in which is to almost always run in their favor now, but this will soon be changing as people have finally figured all of this out.

The people make up the government of this nation, and so there are many different wings attached to it. Now if a Christian supports the government in this nation, then that means that the government has enough religious character about itself, that it would draw upon that wing of support when needed, just as it does with any other wing that attaches itself to it as well.

the first amendment prevents you from making your religious beliefs into MY law.

You are all murderers. Even if you want to believe otherwise your opinions say it all.

View attachment 40421
warning graphic
Video showing a late term abortion in which the fetus' head is crushed to facilitate removal from the mother.

Can't watch it, because I can't handle it. I know enough about it that I can keep my head when fighting against this sort of thing. Videos like that would possibly cause me to lose my cool, and that wouldn't serve to help in the defeat of the situation over time or upon my agenda to speak against it when ever i can. I trust that it is repulsive, because we are living in repulsive times.

View attachment 40421
warning graphic

The mother and the doctor/butcher should be arrested.

They no longer apply.

Regards from Rosie

You are all murderers. Even if you want to believe otherwise your opinions say it all.

You are irrational.

You are irrational.
That's funny coming from you...wow

Just a guess, but I would guess around 6.
That is the number of abortions you have had, have you never heard of condoms, or birth control?

So am I off, by a few or many? I

That is the number of abortions you have had, have you never heard of condoms, or birth control?

So am I off, by a few or many? I figure I am guessing low.

I had my tubes tied after my second child. The only person I've ever known personally to have an abortion, had 3, and she's a conservative christian. She's a member of the Baptist Church. We went to school together.
:bsflag:

View attachment 40421
warning graphic

Can't watch it, because I can't handle it. I know enough about it that I can keep my head when fighting against this sort of thing. Videos like that would possibly cause me to lose my cool, and that wouldn't serve to help in the defeat of the situation over time or upon my agenda to speak against it when ever i can. I trust that it is repulsive, because we are living in repulsive times.

That's the purpose of these propaganda videos. You should go visit the conspiracy section to view more conspiracy videos about the WTC from this loon.

So am I off, by a few or many? I

So am I off, by a few or many? I figure I am guessing low.

I had my tubes tied after my second child. The only person I've ever known personally to have an abortion, had 3, and she's a conservative christian. She's a member of the Baptist Church. We went to school together.
:bsflag:

That's what you get for making assumptions.

You are irrational.
That's funny coming from you...wow

You're the one who believes everything you read and watch on youtube, posted by a known conspiracy theorist. He's a real quack. Go over and visit his threads in the conspiracy section.

Forum List

Back