Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
Just a guess, but I would guess around 6.
That is the number of abortions you have had, have you never heard of condoms, or birth control?

So am I off, by a few or many? I
I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
Just a guess, but I would guess around 6.
That is the number of abortions you have had, have you never heard of condoms, or birth control?

So am I off, by a few or many? I figure I am guessing low.

I had my tubes tied after my second child. The only person I've ever known personally to have an abortion, had 3, and she's a conservative christian. She's a member of the Baptist Church. We went to school together.
:bsflag:

That's what you get for making assumptions.
:alcoholic:you must be on the booze tonight. Making up things as you go. Go grab some :coffee: and sober up.

Whether the child in the late term abortion video was alive before natural conception is questionable. The child may well have been dead in the woman's womb. But as far as that goes I only have to love and cherish my wife and our child(ren) for as long as I live and not to be a guest on The Maury Povich Show.(whoever and where ever she may be...stay tuned)

Whether the child in the late term abortion video was alive before natural conception is questionable. The child may well have been dead in the woman's womb. But as far as that goes I only have to love and cherish my wife and our child(ren) for as long as I live and not to be a guest on The Maury Povich Show.(whoever and where ever she may be...stay tuned)

What a weird little poster you are.

Your little demeaning posts show your true nature.

You've already had a post removed for attacking my children in this very thread. What does that say about you? I don't go after your family members.

Don't worry about her, she is around 14 and still lives at home and has no idea what life is like in the real world.

View attachment 40421
Wow, is that pic for real?
here is the procedure as real as it gets if you can handle it.. made me cry..
warning graphic
Video showing a late term abortion in which the fetus' head is crushed to facilitate removal from the mother.

Late Term Abortion - DnaTube.com - Scientific Video and Animation Site
Can't watch it, because I can't handle it. I know enough about it that I can keep my head when fighting against this sort of thing. Videos like that would possibly cause me to lose my cool, and that wouldn't serve to help in the defeat of the situation over time or upon my agenda to speak against it when ever i can. I trust that it is repulsive, because we are living in repulsive times.

That's the purpose of these propaganda videos. You should go visit the conspiracy section to view more conspiracy videos about the WTC from this loon.
the video is on a medical science site and shows the procedure there is no propaganda involved..deal with it

warning graphic
Video showing a late term abortion in which the fetus' head is crushed to facilitate removal from the mother.

Can't watch it, because I can't handle it. I know enough about it that I can keep my head when fighting against this sort of thing. Videos like that would possibly cause me to lose my cool, and that wouldn't serve to help in the defeat of the situation over time or upon my agenda to speak against it when ever i can. I trust that it is repulsive, because we are living in repulsive times.

That's the purpose of these propaganda videos. You should go visit the conspiracy section to view more conspiracy videos about the WTC from this loon.
the video is on a medical science site and shows the procedure there is no propaganda involved..deal with it

LOL!!! You and your Alex Jones BS will believe anything on the internet. You need help....serious help.

Emily Lett's mother should have had an abortion.

That's a fake video, you big dummy.

How crazy was old satan, to not have totally understood for whom it was that he had standing before him on that day or did he ? The offer explains it all, and of course the situation and refusal of such an offer tells us that it was not ole Beelzebub's time to be dealt with as of yet, but his time is coming fast so stay tuned.
Our government eh, as if it is not her government too ? You see this is the problem these days, otherwise the anti-Christ left seems to think that it now has a monopoly on the united states government, and upon the actions of the u.s. government in which is to almost always run in their favor now, but this will soon be changing as people have finally figured all of this out.

The people make up the government of this nation, and so there are many different wings attached to it. Now if a Christian supports the government in this nation, then that means that the government has enough religious character about itself, that it would draw upon that wing of support when needed, just as it does with any other wing that attaches itself to it as well.

the first amendment prevents you from making your religious beliefs into MY law.

keep your own beliefs. stay out of mine. i don't believe in yours.
You are all murderers. Even if you want to believe otherwise your opinions say it all.

You are irrational.
That's funny coming from you...wow

You're the one who believes everything you read and watch on youtube, posted by a known conspiracy theorist. He's a real quack. Go over and visit his threads in the conspiracy section.
I do not need to use strawmen and red herrings to support my opinions on abortion or the failures of the 9/11 commissions and NIST reports..you however seem to be completely dependent on the use fallacies in any debate

Emily Lett's mother should have had an abortion.

That's a fake video, you big dummy.

How crazy was old satan, to not have totally understood for whom it was that he had standing before him on that day or did he ? The offer explains it all, and of course the situation and refusal of such an offer tells us that it was not ole Beelzebub's time to be dealt with as of yet, but his time is coming fast so stay tuned.
Our government eh, as if it is not her government too ? You see this is the problem these days, otherwise the anti-Christ left seems to think that it now has a monopoly on the united states government, and upon the actions of the u.s. government in which is to almost always run in their favor now, but this will soon be changing as people have finally figured all of this out.

The people make up the government of this nation, and so there are many different wings attached to it. Now if a Christian supports the government in this nation, then that means that the government has enough religious character about itself, that it would draw upon that wing of support when needed, just as it does with any other wing that attaches itself to it as well.

the first amendment prevents you from making your religious beliefs into MY law.

keep your own beliefs. stay out of mine. i don't believe in yours.
You are all murderers. Even if you want to believe otherwise your opinions say it all.

You are irrational.
That's funny coming from you...wow

You're the one who believes everything you read and watch on youtube, posted by a known conspiracy theorist. He's a real quack. Go over and visit his threads in the conspiracy section.
Wow, do you know me? I thought not, but the flame reaction is noted. I used your post from this thread to analyze your character, and you don't dissapoint. You calling someone irrational is still hilarious to me coming from you.

warning graphic

LOL!!! You and your Alex Jones BS will believe anything on the internet. You need help....serious help.
Alex jones ?...you really are half mad..are you somehow attempting to dispute the fact this link is from a medical science site or the reality of the procedure with this drivel ??

You've already had a post removed for attacking my children in this very thread. What does that say about you? I don't go after your family members.
This thread should be in conspiracy theories

View attachment 40421

Oh look, the conspiracy quack showed up with fake pics.
what do you think a late term abortion looks like
It doesn't look like a phony photo you scoured from the web. Are you dishonest, stupid or both.

Make a personal statement about responsibility toward reproductive rights - grab a pliers and give yourself a vasectomy.

You'll thank me later for this advise.

View attachment 40421
warning graphic

The mother and the doctor/butcher should be arrested.

stay out of everyone else's business. you're barely smart enough to govern your own affairs.

and keep your bible away from my laws.

View attachment 40421

Oh look, the conspiracy quack showed up with fake pics.
what do you think a late term abortion looks like
It doesn't look like a phony photo you scoured from the web. Are you dishonest, stupid or both.

Make a personal statement about responsibility toward reproductive rights - grab a pliers and give yourself a vasectomy.

You'll thank me later for this advise.
DnaTube.com - Scientific Video and Animation Site
You are welcome to view the procedure or view photos I have provided the link to a medical science site with no moral opinion on abortion presented,, no agenda..your denial is what is dishonest

View attachment 40421
warning graphic

stay out of everyone else's business. you're barely smart enough to govern your own affairs.

murdering children is not a private affair

This thread should be in conspiracy theories

You're here. The conspiracies theories shed from you like hair from a dog with mange.

warning graphic

murdering children is not a private affair

Sorry, there are laws protecting society from people like you.

Forum List

Back