Where does Jan 6th rank in voters minds?

issue no. 89: Wal Mart Running Out Of Cream Cheese Issue no.90: People bringing 11 items to the 10 or less check out. no.91: Stepping on human feces in San Fransisco 92: Being attacked by giant rabbits 93: Unexpected Hemmoroidal Attack 94: January 6

1) do you believe the official version of the pelosi closet hate hoax?

Not to worry... odds are that the Dems are savin' the January 6th bombshell for 2024, if the Pubs are stupid enough to run Rump again... :itsok:

I think at this point people are sick of the commies beating 1/6 to death. It was a few hours of one day that could have been prevented if Piglosi and the Capital police chief accepted Trump's National Guard offer.

But where your calculation fails is if Republicans hold their own 1/6 committee and we find out what really happened behind the scenes. I would like to see Piglosi subpoenaed and answer questions under oath. Same with the police chief. Same with Wray and what he knows about Ray Epps. I would like to see all the thousand or so hours of video footage of 1/6 that the Communists are currently hiding.

I think when all is said and done, the Communists will never ever bring up 1/6 again.

I think at this point people are sick of the commies beating 1/6 to death. It was a few hours of one day that could have been prevented if Piglosi and the Capital police chief accepted Trump's National Guard offer.

But where your calculation fails is if Republicans hold their own 1/6 committee and we find out what really happened behind the scenes. I would like to see Piglosi subpoenaed and answer questions under oath. Same with the police chief. Same with Wray and what he knows about Ray Epps. I would like to see all the thousand or so hours of video footage of 1/6 that the Communists are currently hiding.

I think when all is said and done, the Communists will never ever bring up 1/6 again.
I'm just not interested.

There are two opposing viewpoints on this, and they're equally short sighted.

One is that it's all about what happened on the ground.

The other is that it's all about Trump's fake electors.

Well, we know what happened on the ground, and we'll never ever EVER get the truth out of the FBI. It's not worth a y further investigating.

Then the other thing, is a big nothing burger. People make noise about how it's unprecedented - BULLSHIT! Everyone and their brother (and sister) has done the exact same thing. No one ever tried to prosecute a political opponent for doing it. They screamed a lot, but they didn't abuse the law

Last edited:
Even though Biden is taking big ratings hits for WORLDWIDE inflation, which he is not responsible for...

Even though Biden is taking big ratings hits for the bungled withdrawal from Afghanistan...

Even though Biden is taking big ratings hits for his gaffes, which are no worse than any Trump ever made...

Even Fox News is forced to admit Biden has a narrow lead over Trump for 2024.

US-of-Fuck-This-Guy.jpg

The leftwing Zionist fascist living in tel aviv loves Fox.

Get a clue GOP!!

Forum List

Back