Where does your racism come from ?

[QUOTE="Taz, post: 20813366,

Given the circumstances, you dont know what you would have done. Besides, I think you lack the stones to ever have put on a uniform of any kind.

I got some slack because I played sports, and the coaches pretended to like me.....only because I served their purpose.

How do you know they only pretended to like you?

That's a very good question, and I wil be honest. One of the other guys on the football team(a white guy, who I am friends with to this day) had a father who used to come to watch us practice and his father was a friend of one of the coaches.

He overheard the coach tell his father at their house before a big game that we played, "all we need to do is give the ball to our ******. And he told me.

Needless to say, I "accidentally fumbled" that ball a few times during that game.
Well, that seems quite conclusive.... and horrible. Thanks, katsteve.

And when did you realise that you were racist ?

Was it through your family ? Peers ? Did you pick it up in school or work ?

People arent born racist so how did you get there ?

I am dating this lovely young lady from Iran.

Came here on a green card lottery win as a nurse. Knew nothing of blacques.

Now can't stand them based on her experiences only......

I am far less judgmental than her.

Wrong, of course people are born racists. White people born in America are racist when they are born. all of them. We all learned this in USMB! come on where you been? most of my working peers have been asian and Mexican I'd estimate about 60- 75% of them. my siblings are of mixed race, both asian and latin american.... so I have to pin my racism on being born and being white. its all I got to go on, hope that helps you to figure it out.

I got some slack because I played sports, and the coaches pretended to like me.....only because I served their purpose.

How do you know they only pretended to like you?

That's a very good question, and I wil be honest. One of the other guys on the football team(a white guy, who I am friends with to this day) had a father who used to come to watch us practice and his father was a friend of one of the coaches.

He overheard the coach tell his father at their house before a big game that we played, "all we need to do is give the ball to our ******. And he told me.

Needless to say, I "accidentally fumbled" that ball a few times during that game.
Well, that seems quite conclusive.... and horrible. Thanks, katsteve.

There is a back story as well. As I stated, I'm still friends with the coaches son to this day.

Years later, when the coach became ill and eventually died, I visited him along with his son to show that I was not bitter. He never was aware that I knew what he had said. I let it go and said my goodbye to him.

smHBvNq.png

Mostly by reading Rushton, his arguments of Asians, Whites, and Blacks following the same pattern over, and over in biology, and behavior with Asians on one spectrum, Whites intermediate, and Blacks on the opposite spectrum, not only began to make more sense than conventional "Race doesn't exist nonsense" or "Racial equality nonsense" it began to fit the medical journals.

[QUOTE="Taz, post: 20813366,

Given the circumstances, you dont know what you would have done. Besides, I think you lack the stones to ever have put on a uniform of any kind.
So anyone who didn't volunteer to be trained to kill people has no balls? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:

so did you answer your own questions or are you assuming we think you aren't a racist?
Racists are generally dumb and damaged in some way. At least the ones that I have come across.Its mental to assume that the guy who did that thing is representative of his whole community,or religion or skin colour. I cant be doing with that shit.

I was well brought up and told to treat people in the way that I would want to be treated. I fall short of that sometimes, when provoked, but I am not perfect.

Yet, you seem far more dumb, and damaged than most White racists here. LOL

Trump sheep were raised afraid and ignorant. They learned racism from their despicable families.

I learned it growing up in the 1970s~1980's in the segergated Chicago area, I didn't realize how cool blacks could really be until when I moved to the non segergated , mostly non racist red States in 2004..

Of course the North is more segregated, because Blacks, and Whites in the South loves 'em some fried chicken, collard greens, watermelons, hog knuckles, and grits.

Also Whites in the North tend to be superior over ones in the South, so Blacks can't keep up, so they get trapped in the gutter, that superiority probably includes racism too.

Why would people who made it in spite of prejudices in Northern cities like Italians, Irish Catholics, Jews, or Poles feel that Blacks are they're equals, exactly?

Eh. I've never been part of the Democratic slavery and oppression party.

You want to see racism, go visit one of their political oppression ghettos, they're very proud of them just as they are, for many generations.

download (63).jpg

No racism. More, a sense of cultural supremacy, which ebbs and comes in from time to time like some ritual high tide. My paternal great grandmother was a large part Susquehannock and Massawomeck native. She raised me to both love and fear nature, use it and be used by it. For her, a walk in the woods or a stream or hearing crows at dawn under a low, cloudy sky or seeing a hawk at certain times could be like the most sacred of religious experiences. I have met few other fellow humans who understand or believe the same, or get it. Can be very frustrating. Do I believe the way of her people was superior? Yes, sometimes—but not the people themselves.

Eh. I've never been part of the Democratic slavery and oppression party.

You want to see racism, go visit one of their political oppression ghettos, they're very proud of them just as they are, for many generations.

View attachment 217484

Instead you are part of the republican slavery and oppression party. If you want to se an example of a republican political oppression city, go to Flint and try drinking fresh water. Democrats didn't do that. Or maybe entire republican oppressed states like Kansas or New Jersey and about 25-30 others.

Forum List

Back