Where have you lived most of your life

I'm nearing 61 years of age, I've lived in Arizona about 33 years. Illinois the first 11 years of my life. So that leaves almost 17 years here in the Valparaiso, Indiana area. I got tired of living the big city life in Phoenix, Arizona, so I moved back here where I lived with my family from the early to mid 70's. I've been back here almost 12 years, I don't see myself living out west again.

I was born just outside Jacksonville, FL on June 30th of 1982. I moved to northern KY in December of 1986. I moved here to east TN on July 20th of 1996 and I have been here ever since.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Chitcago first six. Ran away to Va until 18-19
Miami-Keys until 84-86. Lotsa islands then back to Miamistan to farm until Dub said "patriot act".
Chile, Colombia, Panama, Nicaragua and, the last 17...Costa Rica
Got me a 12x8x6 waiting on my next adventure.
To do over ? Colombia in 72 would have been a wise choice. I'da been in a box by 93 but what a ride !
310-3102077_graffiti-in-medellin-colombia-shows-pablo-escobar-medellin.jpg

In the south bless your heart really can mean that. But usually it means whoever says it thinks you are some sort of impaired dumb ass that needs to be coddled to avoid further damaging your dumb ass. There are really good people everywhere. So why do you want to pick a favorite?
I was just trying to figure out why the original poster determined that the "best people" live in Oregon before some dumb ass decided that "bless your heart" was an insult.

I was just trying to figure out why the original poster determined that the "best people" live in Oregon before some dumb ass decided that "bless your heart" was an insult.
Oregon does have some of the nicest people in the USA

"Some of the nicest people"? What the hell does that really mean? People who are the same lighter shade of white? People who vote for liberal candidates? What does "nicest" really mean? The post is full of inane meaningless cliches.
Have you ever lived around the United States, Not just visit for a few days?

Have you ever lived around the United States, Not just visit for a few days?
If I was a Russian posting from some cyber cafe' I would probably use the handle Wyatt Earp to make it sound authentic and claim that Oregonians were the "nicest people" without having a freaking clue about what the hell I was talking about.

whitehall

the one thing I loved about Oregon was I could just drop my guard because nobody caused trouble in those days

Do you really want to know? lol. U.S, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, England, Mexico (Northern Baja and Mazatlan) and Switzerland if a few months counts. :) But if you're asking where I've lived the longest, California... Orange County, L.A, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, etc. Oh, and a short time in Maryland.

Atlanta was the worst place I have ever lived
. I was there for a year

My fav is Portland but the weather was impossible

I will be buried in metro Phoenix

Forum List

Back