Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

And you spouting your tired debunked bullshit gets old really fast you racist POS. There is no institutional racism you lazy fuck. Try getting off your ass and actually working. Your laziness is your problem. I don’t have to hire a minority instead of promoting the white kid who busted his ass in school for 4 years and started entry level at my company and worked his way up. It’s called work ethic. Something you obviously lack.

Uh, guy, I work 80 hours a week, thank you very much.

The delusion you have is you think "Work ethic" really counts for all that much. It really doesn't. I've seen idiots promoted because they were sleeping with the boss, because they were drinking buddies with the boss, or because they were related to the boss.

So, yes, in my career, I've missed out on opportunities to "idiot nephews" as well as "affirmative action hires". (Although the real beneficiaries of AA have been white women, not minorities).
Fuck off you liar. 80 hours a week. Sure. I couldn’t even type that with a straight face. Delusion? HArdly you lazy fuck. I worked hard and got what I EARNED moron. Your pathetic excuses to cover your lack of any work ethic is noted.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Joe doesn't need that right now. It would be bad optics for there to be race riots under Joe. Tell the troops to hold their horses.

Neither did our blacks unless you can show me one that's 400 years old. Life starts the day you were born, not the day your great, great, great grandfather was born.

Buddy, check your privilege. The idea that you don't get the advantages of your ancestors is just retarded beyond words.

I got an education as a child and so did blacks. I had the option to deal with drugs and so did blacks. I had the ability to become a criminal and so did blacks. I had the ability to choose a career and so did blacks. I had the option to have children I couldn't afford, and so do blacks. I had the ability to invest, and so did blacks.

Guy, you live in a slum and collect welfare... I don't think you are much of an "example" of how to succeed. In fact, if we could make a film about your life, it would be entitled, "Kids, Don't do THAT!!"

The funny thing is you get on here blaming everyone else for your failures, and yet when someone legitimately points out that they have experienced centuries of racial oppression that goes on to this very day, you dismiss it.

There is no institutional racism because an employer has only one favorite color, and that color is green. Show your employer you can create green for him or her, and you are that employers favorite employee regardless of your skin color.

Guy, I've given you all sorts of examples of white bosses I've had who've ignored hard working people of color to promote utterly worthless white people. Like the one who wouldn't give the middle aged Chinese woman the time of day, but man, he arranged his whole schedule to attend a farewell lunch for a pretty white intern.
Check your fucking ignorance and racism asshole. Your bosses weren’t the problem idiot, YOU were. Employers tend to not like or tolerate assholes like you. The fact that you are utterly worthless doesn’t make the hard working guys worthless. There is no white privilege moron. Shit out some more excuses to cover your ass.

Which one of those young men robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint and yes all of those men were murdered by the police.

What does robbing a woman at gunpoint have to do with anything?

Ask your racist buddy that posted it.

One died because he was in the process of attacking a police officer for the second time, and the other two died because they were in extremely poor health and didn't obey the commands of the police. Every one brought it on themselves.

It's always an excuse.
Don’t commit crimes and you ll be fine. Regardless of race.

So should you get shot for Jay Walking.

Pres. Obama was given a recession and put us back in to prosperity. Run and tell that.

He didn't do shit. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. If not for the fed reserve pumping trillions into the market, we would have been in a recession his entire two terms.

He was one and done because he is a arrogant, egotistical, narcist, racist, unethical, no decorum man.

All personal features some people didn't like. But that's the problem with our country: Too many ignorant voters. We have morons that vote on a President using the same criteria they used for voting on their favorite American Idol contestant. You don't elect a leader because of personality traits, you elect a leader that's going to do good things for the country which Trump did. That's why we have an old confused guy with dementia now running the country.

Which one of those young men robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint and yes all of those men were murdered by the police.

What does robbing a woman at gunpoint have to do with anything?

Ask your racist buddy that posted it.

One died because he was in the process of attacking a police officer for the second time, and the other two died because they were in extremely poor health and didn't obey the commands of the police. Every one brought it on themselves.

It's always an excuse.
Don’t commit crimes and you ll be fine. Regardless of race.

So should you get shot for Jay Walking.
That isn't a crime and it is jaywalking. It is an infraction like a parking ticket. If you commit armed robbery then yes, you may get hurt by the police if you resist arrest. Don't commit crimes and you'll be fine regardless of race.

Pres. Obama was given a recession and put us back in to prosperity. Run and tell that.

He didn't do shit. DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime. If not for the fed reserve pumping trillions into the market, we would have been in a recession his entire two terms.

More of the same right wing propaganda excuses. If, if, if. If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time it jumps.

He was one and done because he is a arrogant, egotistical, narcist, racist, unethical, no decorum man.

All personal features some people didn't like. But that's the problem with our country: Too many ignorant voters. We have morons that vote on a President using the same criteria they used for voting on their favorite American Idol contestant. You don't elect a leader because of personality traits, you elect a leader that's going to do good things for the country which Trump did. That's why we have an old confused guy with dementia now running the country.

All of Trump's accomplishments were the result of something someone else started. A leader's personality is a part of his leadership skills, a tyrant or dictator isn't an example of a strong leader because he leads through fear and that is what Trump did with this weak ass, spineless republican party.

Well start posting some.

I did. Fat ass Garner had health conditions and that's what he died from. Same with Floyd who had a "hard heart" meaning that one of his arteries were clogged at least 75%. Brown once again tried to attack the police officer when he was shot dead, and witnesses in the Grand Jury testified to that.

Well start posting some.

I did. Fat ass Garner had health conditions and that's what he died from. Same with Floyd who had a "hard heart" meaning that one of his arteries were clogged at least 75%. Brown once again tried to attack the police officer when he was shot dead, and witnesses in the Grand Jury testified to that.

Thank you Dr Ray, your diagnosis is incredible. Neither one of these men would be dead if it wasn't for the police. Can you post the Grand Jury testimony that showed Brown attacked Wilson.

Thank you Dr Ray, your diagnosis is incredible. Neither one of these men would be dead if it wasn't for the police. Can you post the Grand Jury testimony that showed Brown attacked Wilson.

I didn't diagnose anything. I read the autopsy reports. Here are how witnesses answered the key questions in the shooting.

I didn't diagnose anything. I read the autopsy reports. Here are how witnesses answered the key questions in the shooting.

The chart above doesn’t reveal who was right or wrong about what happened that day, but it is a clear indication that perceptions and memories can vary dramatically.

“In subsequent interviews with law enforcement, or their testimony before the grand jury, many of the same witnesses acknowledged that they didn’t actually see the shooting,” McCulloch said. “Some were running for cover. Some were relating what they heard from others or as I said, what they assumed happened.” But many witnesses held steadfast to their interviews. “Several other witnesses maintained their original statement that Mr. Brown had his hands int he air and was not moving toward the officer when he was shot,” McCulloch said.

Where is the witness testimony that saw Brown attack Wilson?

The chart above doesn’t reveal who was right or wrong about what happened that day, but it is a clear indication that perceptions and memories can vary dramatically.

“In subsequent interviews with law enforcement, or their testimony before the grand jury, many of the same witnesses acknowledged that they didn’t actually see the shooting,” McCulloch said. “Some were running for cover. Some were relating what they heard from others or as I said, what they assumed happened.” But many witnesses held steadfast to their interviews. “Several other witnesses maintained their original statement that Mr. Brown had his hands int he air and was not moving toward the officer when he was shot,” McCulloch said.

You seen the chart. What it said is that Brown was moving towards Wilson when he was ordered to freeze. Yes, a lot of people started changing their testimony when it didn't match up to what investigators concluded. For instance his hands were up. Forensics state otherwise. If you raise your arms above your head, what happens? Your shirt moves up with your arms. Therefore if your arms were up, the bullet hole would match the shirt. However if he was shot while his hands were up, and the bullet hole lines up with the shirt hands down, then there is no possible way his hands were up.

You seen the chart. What it said is that Brown was moving towards Wilson when he was ordered to freeze. Yes, a lot of people started changing their testimony when it didn't match up to what investigators concluded. For instance his hands were up. Forensics state otherwise. If you raise your arms above your head, what happens? Your shirt moves up with your arms. Therefore if your arms were up, the bullet hole would match the shirt. However if he was shot while his hands were up, and the bullet hole lines up with the shirt hands down, then there is no possible way his hands were up.

Where is the testimony of Brown trying to take Wilson's gun? You claim that is what happened, so produce the eyewitnesses that saw it happen that way.

Where is the testimony of Brown trying to take Wilson's gun? You claim that is what happened, so produce the eyewitnesses that saw it happen that way.

He tried to take his gun from the officer while he was still in his vehicle. The officer tried to open the car door and Brown slammed it shut. Then he tried to get the officers gun and he shot him in the hand. Blood matching Browns blood was inside the police car, so there's not disputing that took place.

He tried to take his gun from the officer while he was still in his vehicle. The officer tried to open the car door and Brown slammed it shut. Then he tried to get the officers gun and he shot him in the hand. Blood matching Browns blood was inside the police car, so there's not disputing that took place.

So post the evidence or the eyewitness testimony of that other than Wilson's.

Every one was justified because they were all investigated and found the officer to be within his right to use deadly force.

Wow. The cops investigated themselves and found the cops didn't do anything wrong.

when does the Mafia get a sweet deal like that?

I'm not wealthy but I didn't do bad in life compared to a lot of people. I'm far from a failure. Yes, I have health issues that I hope you get very soon so I can criticize you. Even with my disadvantages I still did okay. The only people I blame for things that are wrong are the people who are actually to blame. You embellish people who brought their own plight on themselves and blame others like systemic racism which doesn't exist.

Guy, you live in a slum, you collect welfare and you spend all your time listening to police scanners grumbling about "those people".

I don't take your word for anything because everything in your life is about race. If I told you I just had a cup of coffee with cream in it, you would tell me I'm racist because I don't like black coffee. What you consider racist and normal people consider racist are two entirely different things.

Actually, many of my coworkers saw his pathetic fawning over the intern to be kind of disgusting.

But you miss the point. Unlike you and Trump, I never heard this man say anything even remotely racist in the seven years I worked with him... but the very fact that he ignored women of color who worked for him but went out of his way to dote on this intern shows that systematic racism exists. Just by the VERY VIRTUE of being white and slightly attractive (but nothing to write home about), this woman got advantages that women of color with real accomplishments and contributions plain old didn't get. Which is why they moved on to greener pastures to start with.

None of that is relevant.. At the time he was fatally shot, he was 150 feet away, wounded, with his hands up. He was not an immediate threat to the officer.

Forum List

Back