Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
What a stupid question and thread. BLM is a movement against violence by the State. BLM has been around for almost 10 years. How the fuck could you not know this yet? You are a grown man. You have no excuse for this stupidity.
You seem angry. Firemen are there to put out fires but if they drive by a flood, they would help people drowning. Why is BLM so myopic when Black on Black crime is so high? When one parent households in the black community has become the norm? Why not live up to the name?

You seem angry.
More annoyed at a race baiting dick.
Why don't you address my post? You're so dishonest. Par for the course for leftists.
I did address your idiotic post and topic. BLM's mission is to oppose state violence against and criminalizarion of black people. I didn't just address your topic, i obliterated it into a fine mist of faux white grievance. Enjoy the rest of your stupid thread, postmortem.

You seem angry.
More annoyed at a race baiting dick.
Why don't you address my post? You're so dishonest. Par for the course for leftists.
I did address your idiotic post and topic. BLM's mission is to oppose state violence against and criminalizarion of black people. I didn't just address your topic, i obliterated it into a fine mist of faux white grievance. Enjoy the rest of your stupid thread, postmortem.
No dumbass. My response to you, that you cut down and ignored. Nice try. Moron.

Basically you can't answer it, so you are just trying to make up some bullshit to try and pin something on this black teenager.

No, because boys don't generally walk around with jewelry and a screwdriver is all. I don't know anybody who did.

To ease their suspicion that he was carrying stolen items.

Would it have been suspicious if Trayvon was white? Probably not.

If he was white, he probably wouldn't have had any stolen jewelry. :auiqs.jpg:

But seriously, if a white kid was found with the exact same items, you bet he would have been treated the same way, maybe worse. They probably would have contacted his parents.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
What a stupid question and thread. BLM is a movement against violence by the State. BLM has been around for almost 10 years. How the fuck could you not know this yet? You are a grown man. You have no excuse for this stupidity.
You seem angry. Firemen are there to put out fires but if they drive by a flood, they would help people drowning. Why is BLM so myopic when Black on Black crime is so high? When one parent households in the black community has become the norm? Why not live up to the name?

How do you know that is the norm? How many black families have you visited personally? This lie should be good. BLM wasn't founded on black on black crime.

Basically you can't answer it, so you are just trying to make up some bullshit to try and pin something on this black teenager.

No, because boys don't generally walk around with jewelry and a screwdriver is all. I don't know anybody who did.

But seriously, if a white kid was found with the exact same items, you bet he would have been treated the same way, maybe worse. They probably would have contacted his parents.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

How do you know that is the norm? How many black families have you visited personally? This lie should be good. BLM wasn't founded on black on black crime.

Enjoy

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Enjoy

You do know dumbass if the parents aren't married they count that as a single mother household, even though, the father lives in the house.

That is the problem with you ignorant, racist fools you see an article and run with it.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Enjoy

You do know dumbass if the parents aren't married they count that as a single mother household, even though, the father lives in the house.

That is the problem with you ignorant, racist fools you see an article and run with it.
They do? No! You don't say. And you have proof that dads are in the home? Multiple studies have been done on this. I am a racist now? LOL

You are so pathetic. It is rich coming from a Holocaust denying, antisemite.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Enjoy

They do? No! You don't say. And you have proof that dads are in the home? Multiple studies have been done on this. I am a racist now? LOL

What freaking multiple studies have been done? Who went to every black home in America to see if a father was present? I'll tell you, NO DAMN BODY.

When did I deny that the Holocaust happened you lying POS. When I was stationed in Europe I have been to the concentration camps, so you are just telling a flat out lie. I guess it's par for the course.

Hey, CNN even said so, and from a black reporter to boot.

Don Lemon also Trump was guilty of causing the insurrection, do you believe that also.

CNN’s Don Lemon Goes Off on Trump for ‘Declaring War on Americans’ (thedailybeast.com)

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Enjoy

What freaking multiple studies have been done? Who went to every black home in America to see if a father was present? I'll tell you, NO DAMN BODY.

When did I deny that the Holocaust happened you lying POS. When I was stationed in Europe I have been to the concentration camps, so you are just telling a flat out lie. I guess it's par for the course.
Doesn't matter. In your world one doesn't need proof to call someone a racist so I call you an antisemite without proof as well. I am a Jew. I can just tell. As far as how we know...Pew Research..look it up and learn stats while you're at it, antisemite. You see it's not my fault that you believe the country is racist. It's yours. Find one racist post from me on this message board or STFU.

Yes, they had bodies, and the only person with reason to kill them was OJ. Are you saying he didn't do it because the jury voted that way?

Nope, I'm saying the Jury didn't convict because the LAPD got caught lying. So the narrative of the LAPD, only a few years after they got a pass for beating Rodney King, was out to frame a prominent black man was completely plausible.

I am using logic Joe. You have zero logic as most leftists do. That's why you are afraid to address your severe OCD problem. You'd rather live your life in misery. See, that's illogical.

Naw, man, what's illogical is that you collect welfare and live in a slum. You've kind of failed at everything, buddy.

Nope, I'm saying the Jury didn't convict because the LAPD got caught lying. So the narrative of the LAPD, only a few years after they got a pass for beating Rodney King, was out to frame a prominent black man was completely plausible.

Then we can agree. Just because somebody is found not guilty of something doesn't make them innocent. They did a crime and got away with it. Thank you.

Naw, man, what's illogical is that you collect welfare and live in a slum. You've kind of failed at everything, buddy.

Don't worry about me, I'm doing fine. Take some of these posts to a shrink and let him or her read them. Oh, and if you take this post, also let them know I went on disability well over a year ago, and you are just as obsessed with that as you are with racism, hating your own color, and rich people.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Enjoy

Doesn't matter. In your world one doesn't need proof to call someone a racist so I call you an antisemite without proof as well. I am a Jew. I can just tell. As far as how we know...Pew Research..look it up and learn stats while you're at it, antisemite. You see it's not my fault that you believe the country is racist. It's yours. Find one racist post from me on this message board or STFU.

So because you are Jewish means that you get a Free Pass for being a racist. I use Pew Research all the time and Pew doesn't back up that garbage you are selling.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Enjoy

So because you are Jewish means that you get a Free Pass for being a racist. I use Pew Research all the time and Pew doesn't back up that garbage you are selling.
Yes it does. And no, I never said that. You antisemite

1613524587404.png

Don't worry about me, I'm doing fine. Take some of these posts to a shrink and let him or her read them. Oh, and if you take this post, also let them know I went on disability well over a year ago, and you are just as obsessed with that as you are with racism, hating your own color, and rich people.

Naw, man, I just find your HYPOCRISY amusing.

You wouldn't want to live in the world you want to create. In your world, once you couldn't drive a truck anymore, they'd let you starve.

Naw, man, I just find your HYPOCRISY amusing.

You wouldn't want to live in the world you want to create. In your world, once you couldn't drive a truck anymore, they'd let you starve.

In a world I want to create, government wouldn't be able to put me out of work in the first place. Talk about hypocrisy, you are the king of it. Remember it was your people that forced us into all these programs we didn't want, and you support that party; that is until somebody you don't like actually uses one they were forced to fund their entire life. Then it's a travesty.

It's just like your hypocrisy of the wealthy. You give them your money every single week, then bitch that they have all the money you and others gave them. See, I'm no hypocrite. Those rich people provide me with products and services that make my life easier, safer and more comfortable. I'm happy to do it and praise their success. You on the other hand give them all your money and then complain about it.

In a world I want to create, government wouldn't be able to put me out of work in the first place. Talk about hypocrisy, you are the king of it. Remember it was your people that forced us into all these programs we didn't want, and you support that party; that is until somebody you don't like actually uses one they were forced to fund their entire life. Then it's a travesty.

Actually, who is "We". Social Security was started long before either of us were born, and it was massively populare when it started... It's still massively popular now. The fact that you live in a slum tells me that if you had that extra six percent in your paycheck, you wouldn't be living large now.

I don't have a problem with giving money to people who are truly disabled or needy. I have a HUGE problem with people who game the system. That includes women who list "Unknown" under father's name on a birth certificate even though the baby has a different last name. That includes union guys like my idiot brothers who collect Unemployment and then do side jobs during their time off.

It's just like your hypocrisy of the wealthy. You give them your money every single week, then bitch that they have all the money you and others gave them. See, I'm no hypocrite. Those rich people provide me with products and services that make my life easier, safer and more comfortable. I'm happy to do it and praise their success. You on the other hand give them all your money and then complain about it.

Nope. I didn't give them huge tax breaks or government subsidies or government insurance when they crash the economy. Make the rich pay their fair share. Period. Don't pay them to borrow their money.

Forum List

Back