Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

Of course he wasn't, criminals don't cooperate with authority. Only honest law abiding citizens do. If the jewelry was not stolen, and a friend "gave it to him to hold" for some unexplained reason, who would he be snitching on? That's a question you can't answer in your make believe mind. But as always, you don't think things out very well before you hit the Send button.

Did his make believe friend give him the screwdriver too?

Owning a screwdriver is a crime?

Wait, don't tell these guys.

1613265422735.png

hey, funny thing. He's under no obligation to tell the authorities who his friend was. There's this little thing called "persumption of innocence".

Now, the school checked with the cops, and found out, um, no, the jewelry didn't match anything reported stolen in a robbery... So why should he make trouble for his friend?

hey, funny thing. He's under no obligation to tell the authorities who his friend was. There's this little thing called "persumption of innocence".

Now, the school checked with the cops, and found out, um, no, the jewelry didn't match anything reported stolen in a robbery... So why should he make trouble for his friend?

What trouble for his friend? If the jewelry wasn't stolen, it would be no problem for his make believe friend, now would it?

What trouble for his friend? If the jewelry wasn't stolen, it would be no problem for his make believe friend, now would it?

Yes, because the cops would never frame a black person for a crime.

Oh. Wait. No, they do that all the time.

Point is, it was the cops job to 1) Prove the jewelry was stolen and 2) Figure out who Trayvon's friend was.

They couldn't do either. Just like they couldn't prove Zimmerman was guilty of murder when he was standing over a dead body with a gun in his hand.

Yes, because the cops would never frame a black person for a crime.

Oh. Wait. No, they do that all the time.

Point is, it was the cops job to 1) Prove the jewelry was stolen and 2) Figure out who Trayvon's friend was.

They couldn't do either. Just like they couldn't prove Zimmerman was guilty of murder when he was standing over a dead body with a gun in his hand.

There was no friend. The little hoodlum stole the jewelry and it wasn't reported. That's all the cops could do. You can't arrest somebody for possession of a legal item even if you know it was stolen. They simply had no proof of it at the time.

There was no friend. The little hoodlum stole the jewelry and it wasn't reported. That's all the cops could do. You can't arrest somebody for possession of a legal item even if you know it was stolen. They simply had no proof of it at the time.

yeah, if you have no proof, it means there wasn't a crime.

Silly Darkie, Constitutional rights are for white people.

yeah, if you have no proof, it means there wasn't a crime.

Silly Darkie, Constitutional rights are for white people.

No, it's just like the OJ case. Everybody knew he did it, but if you don't have absolute proof, our law forbids you from doing anything about it. Normal kids carry books, perhaps their lunch, and supplies in their backpack. Crooks carry screwdrivers and jewelry around.

No, it's just like the OJ case. Everybody knew he did it, but if you don't have absolute proof, our law forbids you from doing anything about it. Normal kids carry books, perhaps their lunch, and supplies in their backpack. Crooks carry screwdrivers and jewelry around.

Actually, the OJ case was one where the cops lied about the evidence, that's why OJ got off. It's never a good look when your "Star Witness" is outed as a Nazi and has to take the Fifth.

If the jewelry was stolen why wasn't he arrested? Why wasn't there any cases of stolen jewelry in the area or did he go to California to steal it and then flew back to Florida. When you go to Home Depot to buy a screwdriver is it in the Burglary Section.

If the jewelry was stolen why wasn't he arrested? Why wasn't there any cases of stolen jewelry in the area or did he go to California to steal it and then flew back to Florida. When you go to Home Depot to buy a screwdriver is it in the Burglary Section.

Shhhh.... logic doesn't matter to Ray.

To Ray, a guy who shoots an unarmed kid buying candy is a hero, and a kid who had a screwdriver was obviously a master criminal who no one caught.

They couldn't arrest him because it wasn't reported as being stolen. He probably stole it from somebody that stole it from somebody else. Who knows? This is what's called reasonable suspicion. When a high school boy is walking around with a screwdriver and women's jewelry and a watch, tells the authorities that he's holding on to it for a friend, but can't give them the name of this made-up friend, it's reasonable suspicion.

Actually, the OJ case was one where the cops lied about the evidence, that's why OJ got off. It's never a good look when your "Star Witness" is outed as a Nazi and has to take the Fifth.

But because (according to your logic) he was found not guilty, he didn't kill anybody. Right?

They couldn't arrest him because it wasn't reported as being stolen. He probably stole it from somebody that stole it from somebody else. Who knows? This is what's called reasonable suspicion. When a high school boy is walking around with a screwdriver and women's jewelry and a watch, tells the authorities that he's holding on to it for a friend, but can't give them the name of this made-up friend, it's reasonable suspicion.

Again- this is America... you can't arrest people on "Reasonable suspicion"... you need something called "Proof".

But because (according to your logic) he was found not guilty, he didn't kill anybody. Right?

No, they had a report of bodies... so someone got killed.
No one reported stolen jewelry.... So we don't know it was stolen.

Logic isn't your strong point, is it Welfare Ray?

They couldn't arrest him because it wasn't reported as being stolen.

Hmmm I wonder why NO ONE came forward to report that they had jewelry stolen, I wonder why there was no calls reporting a break in and that jewelry was stolen. Funny how that works.

He probably stole it from somebody that stole it from somebody else. Who knows? This is what's called reasonable suspicion.

Or maybe it wasn't stolen at all.

When a high school boy is walking around with a screwdriver and women's jewelry and a watch, tells the authorities that he's holding on to it for a friend, but can't give them the name of this made-up friend, it's reasonable suspicion.

Especially when he is black that would make anyone believe he stole it, wouldn't it. I have plenty of screwdrivers and I have never been accused of having a burglary tool. Is it a certain size or brand of screw driver that you need for it to be classified as a burglary tool.

Hmmm I wonder why NO ONE came forward to report that they had jewelry stolen, I wonder why there was no calls reporting a break in and that jewelry was stolen. Funny how that works.

Like I said, probably who he stole it from stole it originally and couldn't report it. Either that or at the time, they didn't realize anything was missing. He might have broken into a house where an elderly women had died and the family had no idea what jewelry she owned. Crooks often looked at the obituaries for dead people, noted when their funeral was going to be so they knew nobody would be home, and rob the place.

Then why didn't he tell authorities who he was holding it for? I mean, if the jewelry was legitimately somebody else's, what's the problem? Obviously he was hiding something.

Especially when he is black that would make anyone believe he stole it, wouldn't it. I have plenty of screwdrivers and I have never been accused of having a burglary tool. Is it a certain size or brand of screw driver that you need for it to be classified as a burglary tool.

If he only had a screwdriver, then nobody would have questioned it. But a male with a screwdriver and women's jewelry and a woman's watch? Of course that's very suspicious. Outside of a gift for a girlfriend, I was never in possession of women's jewelry. Why would I be? For what reason?

Again- this is America... you can't arrest people on "Reasonable suspicion"... you need something called "Proof".

Which is why he wasn't arrested.

No, they had a report of bodies... so someone got killed.
No one reported stolen jewelry.... So we don't know it was stolen.

Logic isn't your strong point, is it Welfare Ray?

Yes, they had bodies, and the only person with reason to kill them was OJ. Are you saying he didn't do it because the jury voted that way?

I am using logic Joe. You have zero logic as most leftists do. That's why you are afraid to address your severe OCD problem. You'd rather live your life in misery. See, that's illogical.

Like I said, probably who he stole it from stole it originally and couldn't report it. Either that or at the time, they didn't realize anything was missing. He might have broken into a house where an elderly women had died and the family had no idea what jewelry she owned. Crooks often looked at the obituaries for dead people, noted when their funeral was going to be so they knew nobody would be home, and rob the place.

Basically you can't answer it, so you are just trying to make up some bullshit to try and pin something on this black teenager.

Then why didn't he tell authorities who he was holding it for? I mean, if the jewelry was legitimately somebody else's, what's the problem? Obviously he was hiding something.

Why?

If he only had a screwdriver, then nobody would have questioned it. But a male with a screwdriver and women's jewelry and a woman's watch? Of course that's very suspicious. Outside of a gift for a girlfriend, I was never in possession of women's jewelry. Why would I be? For what reason?

Would it have been suspicious if Trayvon was white? Probably not.

Of course he wasn't, criminals don't cooperate with authority.
The constitution says you don’t have to answer questions. Refusing to do so cannot be considered suspicious otherwise that would be in violation of the constitution by creating a defacto requirement.

The constitution says you don’t have to answer questions. Refusing to do so cannot be considered suspicious otherwise that would be in violation of the constitution by creating a defacto requirement.

Correct, and that's why he wasn't arrested or prosecuted. But we both know wherever he got the jewelry from, there was something wrong with it.

Basically you can't answer it, so you are just trying to make up some bullshit to try and pin something on this black teenager.

No, because boys don't generally walk around with jewelry and a screwdriver is all. I don't know anybody who did.

To ease their suspicion that he was carrying stolen items.

Would it have been suspicious if Trayvon was white? Probably not.

If he was white, he probably wouldn't have had any stolen jewelry. :auiqs.jpg:

But seriously, if a white kid was found with the exact same items, you bet he would have been treated the same way, maybe worse. They probably would have contacted his parents.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
What a stupid question and thread. BLM is a movement against violence by the State. BLM has been around for almost 10 years. How the fuck could you not know this yet? You are a grown man. You have no excuse for this stupidity.

Forum List

Back