Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

With BLM, it really means “(Some) Black Lives Matter (More Than Others)”. 30 Blacks can get killed over a weekend in Chicago and not a peep from BLM. Full of shit.

No cop in the country would have shot a drunken black guy for simply pushing them. Zimmerman is Hispanic BTW.

yeah, Zimmerman is a really hispanic name.

Correct, because it's her word against his, and many women use that stunt to get even in a broken relationship. Sorry, but you live in a country where you need actual evidence to convict somebody with a crime.

There are poor people who've spent time in prison for crimes they didn't commit.... don't give me that bullshit.

Check your privilege

Just because it wasn't reported doesn't mean those items weren't stolen. What teen boy walks around carrying all that jewelry and a woman's watch unless they were one of those freaks that wear a dress?

Or because his friend told him to hold on to it for him. Which is what the case was here.

BTW.
yeah, Zimmerman is a really hispanic name.

Zimmerman is not an Hispanic name but Zimmerman has an Hispanic Mother. Are you and expert on Latinos?

With BLM, it really means “(Some) Black Lives Matter (More Than Others)”. 30 Blacks can get killed over a weekend in Chicago and not a peep from BLM. Full of shit.
What are they supposed to protest? Protesting police brutality has nothing to do with gang violence. BLM protests are about the hiring practices of the police department.

What are they supposed to protest? Protesting police brutality has nothing to do with gang violence. BLM protests are about the hiring practices of the police department.
So even BLM understands that black lives haven't mattered since slavery. Then, as slaves, they had value.

They don't need to. Those people will be arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned.

The problem is, Cops can kill black people with impunity and not go to prison.

Show US where Cops kill white People with impunity and go to prison.

BLM solicited money under false pretenses and then the money gets stolen. They're still trying to figure out how all the money that was donated to them ended up at the DNC and Biden's campaign. They're all cons.

BLM solicited money under false pretenses and then the money gets stolen. They're still trying to figure out how all the money that was donated to them ended up at the DNC and Biden's campaign. They're all cons.
Did any of them get fined for robbing their own charity as trump did? Did any of them have to reimburse 4,000 people who were robbed at a bogus university as trump did? It`s YOU who was conned.

Did any of them get fined for robbing their own charity as trump did? Did any of them have to reimburse 4,000 people who were robbed at a bogus university as trump did? It`s YOU who was conned.

Misappropriation of funds goes on all the time in politics. DumBama was forced by a judge to return money his campaign illegally spent. The only reason Trump didn't fight those lawsuits is because he became President. If not for that, he would have fought them in court and none of those people would have seen a dime.

hat are they supposed to protest? Protesting police brutality has nothing to do with gang violence. BLM protests are about the hiring practices of the police department.

BLM protests because they just want to start trouble, and they are completely ignorant of our laws in this country. That's why they protest.

They don't need to. Those people will be arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned.

The problem is, Cops can kill black people with impunity and not go to prison.

Yes they can, just like they can kill white or brown people with impunity. Just like I can kill an unarmed attacker with impunity. It's not just cops, it's most Americans.

Why wouldn't he? It was in the story I linked earlier.... that you clearly didn't read.

The attempts to demonize Trayvon made this story even sicker.

No Joe, I read it, you didn't. From your very own link:

The Herald reported that when campus security confronted Martin with the jewelry, he told them that a friend had given it to him, but he wouldn't give a name.

I mean really, do you think people are that dumb?

Has the killer/s gotten away w/it OP?
Chauvin didn't get away with it either. He was arrested and jailed. And?
It is stupid to think a person being ARRESTED means police and judicial reform is over and done with.....

This is why dic suckers like you don't really give a fuck about criminal and justice reform.....except for when you are upset that sycophantic insurrectionists are now dealing with that same justice system
Blah, Blah, Blah, Yawn. Wake me when you have something relevant to say.

Has the killer/s gotten away w/it OP?
Chauvin didn't get away with it either. He was arrested and jailed. And?
It is stupid to think a person being ARRESTED means police and judicial reform is over and done with.....

This is why dic suckers like you don't really give a fuck about criminal and justice reform.....except for when you are upset that sycophantic insurrectionists are now dealing with that same justice system
Blah, Blah, Blah, Yawn. Wake me when you have something relevant to say.
You'll be asleep longer than Sleeping Beauty

The Herald reported that when campus security confronted Martin with the jewelry, he told them that a friend had given it to him, but he wouldn't give a name.

So he said he got it from a friend. Just like I said.

He wouldn't snitch on his friend. Sounds fair to me.

So he said he got it from a friend. Just like I said.

He wouldn't snitch on his friend. Sounds fair to me.

What would he have to snitch on if it was indeed his friends jewelry? You said this:

Or because his friend told him to hold on to it for him. Which is what the case was here.

It is not the case here because there is no evidence he got it from a friend. If it was legitimately his friends jewelry, why didn't he tell them who this friend was to clear the matter?

It is not the case here because there is no evidence he got it from a friend. If it was legitimately his friends jewelry, why didn't he tell them who this friend was to clear the matter?

Why should he? If the cops could PROVE it was stolen, that would be a different issue.

He's under no obligation to snitch. He's under no obligation to cooperate.

Why should he? If the cops could PROVE it was stolen, that would be a different issue.

He's under no obligation to snitch. He's under no obligation to cooperate.

Of course he wasn't, criminals don't cooperate with authority. Only honest law abiding citizens do. If the jewelry was not stolen, and a friend "gave it to him to hold" for some unexplained reason, who would he be snitching on? That's a question you can't answer in your make believe mind. But as always, you don't think things out very well before you hit the Send button.

Did his make believe friend give him the screwdriver too?

Forum List

Back