Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

Hmmmm. As an avid fan, I of course followed the story every step of the way, and I don't recall hearing anything about an email. Why would Rush email a worker that came to his home frequently for drugs?

Your willful ignorance isn't an excuse.

The Enquirer said the Clines backed up their claim of being Limbaugh's drug suppliers by providing e-mails Limbaugh allegedly sent them with such messages as, "You know how this stuff works ... the more you get used to, the more it takes."

The messages also mention "small blue babies," an apparent reference to the painkillers.

According to Wilma Cline's story, Limbaugh's descent into drug addiction happened after she told him that her husband was hurt in a fall from a ladder and that he was taking hydrocodone.

Um, HSBC had to pay a 1.92 BILLION dollar fine! They didn't exactly get off easy.

So not what you portrayed it as at all.

Are you guys taking the extra stupid pills today?

You are on drugs.
Their fine is slightly over one month's worth of profit.
It was a speeding ticket for them.
Not one person went to jail. And this was their THIRD OFFENSE.
If Trump would have given them this sweetheart deal - you would be bitching.

Like I say - you are a parrot and a sheep

Hmmmm. As an avid fan, I of course followed the story every step of the way, and I don't recall hearing anything about an email. Why would Rush email a worker that came to his home frequently for drugs?

Your willful ignorance isn't an excuse.

The Enquirer said the Clines backed up their claim of being Limbaugh's drug suppliers by providing e-mails Limbaugh allegedly sent them with such messages as, "You know how this stuff works ... the more you get used to, the more it takes."

The messages also mention "small blue babies," an apparent reference to the painkillers.

According to Wilma Cline's story, Limbaugh's descent into drug addiction happened after she told him that her husband was hurt in a fall from a ladder and that he was taking hydrocodone.

The Enquirer, and you call that evidence? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

ou can't put somebody in jail with no evidence. I know you'd love to see this country that way, but we're not.

They had more evidence on fatboy than they had on most of the black kids they send to prison.

He was attacked. This is called felonious assault and it's a crime. The law now allows us to legally use deadly force to stop attackers like that little hoodlum. Don't use big words you don't know the definition of. Self-defense and murder are two entirely different things.

Actually, if someone had a claim of self-defense, it was Martin. He was walking to his home when this fat drug-addled creep snuck up on him and cornered him.

It was fucking murder.
All of Trayvon Martin's future victims own Zimmerman their thanks. There are jewelry boxes today that owe their existence to George Zimmerman and his taking out the trash.

All of Trayvon Martin's future victims own Zimmerman their thanks. There are jewelry boxes today that owe their existence to George Zimmerman and his taking out the trash.

Martin would be alive today had he not attacked Zimmerman. That guy who made the movie The Travon Hoax stated that Travon was actually a good kid, up until the point his parents separated and got a divorce. It's the plague of the black community today. I see it where I live.

Martin would be alive today had he not attacked Zimmerman. That guy who made the movie The Travon Hoax stated that Travon was actually a good kid, up until the point his parents separated and got a divorce. It's the plague of the black community today. I see it where I live.
Good kid?

Post his rap sheet. Let's see how good he was.

You are on drugs.

According to your article, the amount of money they laundered was 800 million. They paid twice the amount they laundered. The fine was from their LEGITIMATE profits.

Actually, he sounds like a typical teenager. I know after my Parents died, my younger brother was in all sorts of trouble. My brother in law had to keep bailing him out of trouble. The capper was when the cops arrested him for stealing outdoor lights from a neighbors house because he thought they'd look so cool for his garage band. Fortunately, he was white and the cops didn't shoot him.

Of course, today he's a MAGAt who hates BLM. Unlike in his teens when he called the cops "pigs".

So let's compared to how "bad" Trayvon was. He had a screwdriver in his locker. He maybe smoked some weed.

Now, let's look at Zimmerman. He had a cousin who said he raped her. He beat his wife and girlfriend. He lost his job as a bouncer because he broke a woman's leg. He assaulted an undercover police officer at a bar.

You are on drugs.

According to your article, the amount of money they laundered was 800 million. They paid twice the amount they laundered. The fine was from their LEGITIMATE profits.

Actually, he sounds like a typical teenager. I know after my Parents died, my younger brother was in all sorts of trouble. My brother in law had to keep bailing him out of trouble. The capper was when the cops arrested him for stealing outdoor lights from a neighbors house because he thought they'd look so cool for his garage band. Fortunately, he was white and the cops didn't shoot him.

Of course, today he's a MAGAt who hates BLM. Unlike in his teens when he called the cops "pigs".

So let's compared to how "bad" Trayvon was. He had a screwdriver in his locker. He maybe smoked some weed.

Now, let's look at Zimmerman. He had a cousin who said he raped her. He beat his wife and girlfriend. He lost his job as a bouncer because he broke a woman's leg. He assaulted an undercover police officer at a bar.
:rolleyes:

Yeah - so we can just close all jails, except for low income people of course... and just let everyone go free.
Like I say, the fine was one months profit for them. They were doing business with the Cartel, THIRD OFFENSE... and no one goes to jail.
it's amazing how hypocritical the left can be . Amazing.

Yeah - so we can just close all jails, except for low income people of course... and just let everyone go free.
Like I say, the fine was one months profit for them. They were doing business with the Cartel, THIRD OFFENSE... and no one goes to jail.

It was twice as much as they made from the Cartel... so the message was pretty clear. Not sure why you should take away all the legitimate profits made by employees doing honest business and people who honestly put their money in the bank. It's kind of funny, you guys are all for the banks screwing people over normally, but this ticks you off because that uppity Holder was involved.

More lies and exaggerations from you once again. Pushing a cop while drunk is hardly assault, it's a technicality. Women make up stories about men all the time once their name is in print. So with these rapes and beatings, how many times was Zimmerman convicted? Why did the prosecutors decide to drop charges? How many years has he spent in prison for his crimes? A screwdriver in his locker? No, they found the screwdriver with 12 pieces of women's jewelry and a watch in his backpack. How many guys did you know in school that pranced around with women's jewelry and a woman's watch?

More lies and exaggerations from you once again. Pushing a cop while drunk is hardly assault, it's a technicality.

Wow. Check your privilege, man. A black dude who pulled shit like that would probably have gotten shot.

Women make up stories about men all the time once their name is in print. So with these rapes and beatings, how many times was Zimmerman convicted?

Actually, most of those charges were in the public record before he got his name in the papers for shooting an unarmed black child.

Why did the prosecutors decide to drop charges?

Same reason they drop charges in most cases of domestic battery.

How many years has he spent in prison for his crimes?

Again- Silly cracker... Prisons are for black people.

A screwdriver in his locker? No, they found the screwdriver with 12 pieces of women's jewelry and a watch in his backpack. How many guys did you know in school that pranced around with women's jewelry and a woman's watch?

Did they prove they were stolen? Or is presumption of innocence only something you apply to white people.

In fact, the police did investigate the jewelry, and found that it didn't match anything that had been reported stolen.

It was twice as much as they made from the Cartel... so the message was pretty clear. Not sure why you should take away all the legitimate profits made by employees doing honest business and people who honestly put their money in the bank. It's kind of funny, you guys are all for the banks screwing people over normally, but this ticks you off because that uppity Holder was involved.
I expect you to think that way.
You can find many-many posts by me bitching about the great American bank/investment bailout from 2009 - 2014. The very same institutions and people that caused 2008 - were not only bailed out, but given their profits as well, and then given interest free loans to invest more. Ever hear of trickle down economics?
Your beloved Obama engaged in it like no President in history would even dream.

More lies and exaggerations from you once again. Pushing a cop while drunk is hardly assault, it's a technicality.

Wow. Check your privilege, man. A black dude who pulled shit like that would probably have gotten shot.

Women make up stories about men all the time once their name is in print. So with these rapes and beatings, how many times was Zimmerman convicted?

Actually, most of those charges were in the public record before he got his name in the papers for shooting an unarmed black child.

Why did the prosecutors decide to drop charges?

How many years has he spent in prison for his crimes?

A screwdriver in his locker? No, they found the screwdriver with 12 pieces of women's jewelry and a watch in his backpack. How many guys did you know in school that pranced around with women's jewelry and a woman's watch?

Did they prove they were stolen? Or is presumption of innocence only something you apply to white people.

In fact, the police did investigate the jewelry, and found that it didn't match anything that had been reported stolen.

LOL everything is race with you. Use common sense sometimes.

No cop in the country would have shot a drunken black guy for simply pushing them. Zimmerman is Hispanic BTW.

How can they be on public record when they were never reported? His cousin claimed she was sexually abused from six to sixteen years old. She never told anybody about it until the shooting? Zimmerman is only two years older than her. By her false claim, he was sexually abusing her at the age of 8? Kids that age don't even know what sex is yet alone have any desire for it.

Correct, because it's her word against his, and many women use that stunt to get even in a broken relationship. Sorry, but you live in a country where you need actual evidence to convict somebody with a crime.

But not for Hispanic or white people? Care to look up the stats on that?

He never spent any time in prison because he was never charged or convicted on anything. So your claims are bogus.

And a jury ruled that OJ was not guilty. Just because it wasn't reported doesn't mean those items weren't stolen. What teen boy walks around carrying all that jewelry and a woman's watch unless they were one of those freaks that wear a dress?

No cop in the country would have shot a drunken black guy for simply pushing them. Zimmerman is Hispanic BTW.

yeah, Zimmerman is a really hispanic name.

Correct, because it's her word against his, and many women use that stunt to get even in a broken relationship. Sorry, but you live in a country where you need actual evidence to convict somebody with a crime.

There are poor people who've spent time in prison for crimes they didn't commit.... don't give me that bullshit.

Check your privilege

Just because it wasn't reported doesn't mean those items weren't stolen. What teen boy walks around carrying all that jewelry and a woman's watch unless they were one of those freaks that wear a dress?

Or because his friend told him to hold on to it for him. Which is what the case was here.

yeah, Zimmerman is a really hispanic name.

He's half white half Hispanic on his mothers side. Look it up in Wiki if you don't believe me.

There are poor people who've spent time in prison for crimes they didn't commit.... don't give me that bullshit.

Check your privilege

Dodge noted.

Or because his friend told him to hold on to it for him. Which is what the case was here.

It is? :link:

WTF would a friend tell him to hold jewelry in his backpack. Think before you write stuff.

Forum List

Back