Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Was this 15 year old a public official?
So black lives only matter if a public official is the killer? Good to know.
Are you going to blame the All Lives Matter movement for any white on white murders.

I was going ask about Blue Lives Matter, but after the Capitol insurrection we now k ow that answer.
There is an All Lives Matter movement? I blame leftists for 90% of the problems in America.
You usually have to find someone or group to blame to justify your victimhood.
We are at the point of taxpayer suckerhood. There is no hope for those areas.
What “areas” are those?
You need a translation little victim?
Yeah, I need your racist take on those areas.
Cool. How am I racist? I am a Jew. You told me minorities could not be racist.
Everyone can be a racist.

But, you seem to be good at it.
Great. Show me one post that illustrates I am a racist. I'll patiently wait.

You just realized that? LOL. Idiot

Well, nobody actually watched those movies because they were awful.

Right, most white people are racist and don't even know it, but Joe knows it. :laughing0301: The problem with you liberals is you don't think things out before you say or write them. But as Limbaugh said so many times "A liberal always thinks they're the smartest one in the room."

The problem with conservatives is they thinks a fat, closeted, Drug Addicted homosexual is someone who has "wisdom".

No, she made a statement about having to work a parade. She would have said the same thing if it was the St. Patrick's day parade. She responded to her boyfriends comment about working with black police officers. She said "I'm not racist, but they have a different way or working." That's racist? Well as you previously stated, drinking white milk instead of chocolate is racist to you.

Someone who says "I'm not racist" before saying something racist is like the guy in the locker room who says, "no Homo" before he grabs your dick.

Sure it is. Again, read your own links. It stated her testimony is that she seen a silhouette of somebody in what she thought was her apartment. How is it a mistake parking on the wrong floor, but going to the exact same apartment above yours not a mistake?

Well, to start with, she should probably figure out that this hallway doesn't look right. I live in a condo complex, I know that the hallways have different artwork on the walls, different floor mats in front of the doors, etc.

Zimmerman didn't get away with anything. He was defending his life. I know you like to talk stupid, but you know exactly what he did and why. Just like when you say a boy with a toy in the park, like you're trying to convince me he was playing with a yo-yo and a cop just pulled up and killed him. I wish I knew why liberals lie to people when those people know they are lying. I don't understand that mentality, and thank God for it.

If Zimmerman was concerned about his life, he should have stayed in his truck, instead of stalking a kid, starting a fight with him, and then shooting him when he was getting his fat doughy ass kicked by a child.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm sure you'd probably have claimed Emmet Till had it coming.

Yes, because Joe is convinced of that. No evidence, no proof, but if Joe believes it, it must be true.

There's plenty of evidence the police and prosecutors cover this stuff up.

The problem with conservatives is they thinks a fat, closeted, Drug Addicted homosexual is someone who has "wisdom".

You criticize Limbaugh after you voted for dementia Joe Biden???? :laughing0301:

Someone who says "I'm not racist" before saying something racist is like the guy in the locker room who says, "no Homo" before he grabs your dick.

No, it's so somebody LIKE HER APPARENT HISPANIC BOYFRIEND doesn't take her comment the wrong way, you know, just like you do all the time.

Well, to start with, she should probably figure out that this hallway doesn't look right. I live in a condo complex, I know that the hallways have different artwork on the walls, different floor mats in front of the doors, etc.

Yeah, your codo complex. Well let me tell you, I spent ten years delivering and repairing medical equipment, and I've been in 100 times more apartment buildings than you ever have. Most of them are all the same on every floor.

If Zimmerman was concerned about his life, he should have stayed in his truck, instead of stalking a kid, starting a fight with him, and then shooting him when he was getting his fat doughy ass kicked by a child.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

All Zimmerman did was try to follow the little criminal to keep an eye on him until the police came. He didn't attack Martin, Martin attacked him. Again, you think making up a story is somehow more valid than somebody like me who has evidence that didn't happen.

No, you find some leftist site that makes those claims when the author wasn't even there. When things don't go your way, lie or create a conspiracy story.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
The same place the "Pink Ladies" went the day Obama became President. Suddenly, it wasn't cool to protest a war anymore.
Like I said back then... if the only news sources you had were CNN, Alphabet News, NYT etc. - you would have the thought the Iraq/Afghan war ended the day Obama walked into the White House.

You just realized that? LOL. Idiot

Well, nobody actually watched those movies because they were awful.

Right, most white people are racist and don't even know it, but Joe knows it. :laughing0301: The problem with you liberals is you don't think things out before you say or write them. But as Limbaugh said so many times "A liberal always thinks they're the smartest one in the room."

No, she made a statement about having to work a parade. She would have said the same thing if it was the St. Patrick's day parade. She responded to her boyfriends comment about working with black police officers. She said "I'm not racist, but they have a different way or working." That's racist? Well as you previously stated, drinking white milk instead of chocolate is racist to you.

Sure it is. Again, read your own links. It stated her testimony is that she seen a silhouette of somebody in what she thought was her apartment. How is it a mistake parking on the wrong floor, but going to the exact same apartment above yours not a mistake?

Zimmerman didn't get away with anything. He was defending his life. I know you like to talk stupid, but you know exactly what he did and why. Just like when you say a boy with a toy in the park, like you're trying to convince me he was playing with a yo-yo and a cop just pulled up and killed him. I wish I knew why liberals lie to people when those people know they are lying. I don't understand that mentality, and thank God for it.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm sure you'd probably have claimed Emmet Till had it coming.

Yes, because Joe is convinced of that. No evidence, no proof, but if Joe believes it, it must be true.

You are such a waste of life JoeB. Honestly, a complete and utter idiot who lives in a fucking fantasy world.

Nearly $3Bn....nah "no one watched them". You are right now the dumbest poster on this board. Congratulations.

You freaking waste of life moron.

You criticize Limbaugh after you voted for dementia Joe Biden????

Um, yeah, I'm usually hard on hypocrites. Limbaugh should be in the same jail as all the poor black drug addicts.

Yeah, your codo complex. Well let me tell you, I spent ten years delivering and repairing medical equipment, and I've been in 100 times more apartment buildings than you ever have. Most of them are all the same on every floor.

Uh, yeah... did you visit the same one, every fucking day? I think you'd know what floor you were on.

All Zimmerman did was try to follow the little criminal to keep an eye on him until the police came. He didn't attack Martin, Martin attacked him. Again, you think making up a story is somehow more valid than somebody like me who has evidence that didn't happen.

Except he wasn't a little criminal. He was returning from the store to his house. Then this big creepy dude starts stalking him. When he gets his fat doughy ass kicked (BY A CHILD), he straight up murders him.

Nearly $3Bn....nah "no one watched them".

Talk to the cast, Troll boy.

Even Peter Jackson is not thrilled with how they turned out.

’ Actor Blames Studio Interference for Trilogy's Poor Performance
The Hobbit Actor Blames Studio Interference for Trilogy's Poor Performance
To this day, Peter Jackson's cinematic take on The Lord of the Rings trilogy of novels is considered one of the greatest adaptations of all time. Unfortunately, Jackson's follow-up offering from the land of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth, in the form of The Hobbit trilogy, did not meet with the same success. Jed Brophy, who played the role of two orcs in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the dwarf Nori in The Hobbit films, weighed in on how the issue of studio interference ended up sinking the latter franchise.
"They [studios] get in the way... I may be speaking out of turn here, and probably if those people ever find me I'll get slammed, but I think that Warner Brothers kind of got in the way of Peter and The Hobbit... None of them are people that can actually look at a script and in their head imagine how you can actually get the best drama out of that. And if you get in the way of that process you're actually stopping someone from actually getting a flow on, and that's what I think happened, that's what I could see happening is that there was not that same flow. Now, Peter would see stuff on Lord of the Rings and get this amazing idea about how he could shoot the next scene from stuff that was already happening on set, but if you've got people dictating what your day is going to be then that stops it."
RELATED:J.R.R. Tolkien's Unseen Middle-earth Essays Are Coming in 2021
Much has been written about the drastic reduction in quality that Jackson's movies suffered from when he set out to adapt Tolkien's single novel The Hobbit into a bloated, CGI-infested trilogy. The filmmaker himself has made no secret of his disappointment with the series, admitting frankly in a 2015 interview that since he was abruptly called in to replace Guillermo Del Toro on the project, he did not have nearly enough time to decide on a particular vision for the franchise.

"Because Guillermo Del Toro had to leave and I jumped in and took over, we didn't wind the clock back a year and a half and give me a year and a half prep to design the movie, which was different to what he was doing. It was impossible, and as a result of it being impossible I just started shooting the movie with most of it not prepped at all. You're going on to a set and you're winging it, you've got these massively complicated scenes, no storyboards and you're making it up there and then on the spot [...] I spent most of The Hobbit feeling like I was not on top of it [...] even from a script point of view Fran [Walsh], Philippa [Boyens] and I hadn't got the entire scripts written to our satisfaction so that was a very high-pressure situation." - Peter Jackson

You criticize Limbaugh after you voted for dementia Joe Biden????

Um, yeah, I'm usually hard on hypocrites. Limbaugh should be in the same jail as all the poor black drug addicts.

Uh, yeah... did you visit the same one, every fucking day? I think you'd know what floor you were on.

Except he wasn't a little criminal. He was returning from the store to his house. Then this big creepy dude starts stalking him. When he gets his fat doughy ass kicked (BY A CHILD), he straight up murders him.

Nearly $3Bn....nah "no one watched them".

Talk to the cast, Troll boy.

Even Peter Jackson is not thrilled with how they turned out.

’ Actor Blames Studio Interference for Trilogy's Poor Performance
The Hobbit Actor Blames Studio Interference for Trilogy's Poor Performance
To this day, Peter Jackson's cinematic take on The Lord of the Rings trilogy of novels is considered one of the greatest adaptations of all time. Unfortunately, Jackson's follow-up offering from the land of J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth, in the form of The Hobbit trilogy, did not meet with the same success. Jed Brophy, who played the role of two orcs in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, and the dwarf Nori in The Hobbit films, weighed in on how the issue of studio interference ended up sinking the latter franchise.
"They [studios] get in the way... I may be speaking out of turn here, and probably if those people ever find me I'll get slammed, but I think that Warner Brothers kind of got in the way of Peter and The Hobbit... None of them are people that can actually look at a script and in their head imagine how you can actually get the best drama out of that. And if you get in the way of that process you're actually stopping someone from actually getting a flow on, and that's what I think happened, that's what I could see happening is that there was not that same flow. Now, Peter would see stuff on Lord of the Rings and get this amazing idea about how he could shoot the next scene from stuff that was already happening on set, but if you've got people dictating what your day is going to be then that stops it."
RELATED:J.R.R. Tolkien's Unseen Middle-earth Essays Are Coming in 2021
Much has been written about the drastic reduction in quality that Jackson's movies suffered from when he set out to adapt Tolkien's single novel The Hobbit into a bloated, CGI-infested trilogy. The filmmaker himself has made no secret of his disappointment with the series, admitting frankly in a 2015 interview that since he was abruptly called in to replace Guillermo Del Toro on the project, he did not have nearly enough time to decide on a particular vision for the franchise.

"Because Guillermo Del Toro had to leave and I jumped in and took over, we didn't wind the clock back a year and a half and give me a year and a half prep to design the movie, which was different to what he was doing. It was impossible, and as a result of it being impossible I just started shooting the movie with most of it not prepped at all. You're going on to a set and you're winging it, you've got these massively complicated scenes, no storyboards and you're making it up there and then on the spot [...] I spent most of The Hobbit feeling like I was not on top of it [...] even from a script point of view Fran [Walsh], Philippa [Boyens] and I hadn't got the entire scripts written to our satisfaction so that was a very high-pressure situation." - Peter Jackson

Fatso, you said “no one watched”....numbers show otherwise you waste of life loser. We weren’t discussing actors and how happy they were. I am sure they were happy enough to get paid for all 3!

Fatso, you said “no one watched”....numbers show otherwise you waste of life loser. We weren’t discussing actors and how happy they were. I am sure they were happy enough to get paid for all 3!

I'm sure they were happy to get paid, but it's clear almost everyone except you thinks they were crap, even Tolkein fans.
You said nobody watched. You were wrong as I proved. So please stop your deflections and admit you made a mistake. Again.

The same place the "Pink Ladies" went the day Obama became President. Suddenly, it wasn't cool to protest a war anymore.
Like I said back then... if the only news sources you had were CNN, Alphabet News, NYT etc. - you would have the thought the Iraq/Afghan war ended the day Obama walked into the White House.
Wasn't that the day the oceans ceased their rise and started to recede?

Yup, what a great day that was.

Wasn't that the day the oceans ceased their rise and started to recede?

Yup, what a great day that was.
A whole lot of things happened then.
It was a time when trickle down economics, being done by Obama, was suddenly not only a great idea, but saved the country!!
Let's look at Eric Holder, the Atty. General. When HSBC was caught doing nearly a $BILLION in direct business with the Mexican drug cartel... HSBC had no choice but to admit they did it... in swoops Eric Holder, directing all law enforcement agencies to cease their investigations. The law firm that HSBC hired to do a deal with the feds... a deal that resulted in not one single person involved went to jail, not one single individual paying one cent in fines... and guess what??? Eric Holder got a 7 figure job with that very same law firm he injected himself with, and gave them everything they could have possibly hoped for - and was rewarded with a $million position.
But - hey!!!.... under Obama, corruption is cool and okay!!

You can't put somebody in jail with no evidence. I know you'd love to see this country that way, but we're not.

He was attacked. This is called felonious assault and it's a crime. The law now allows us to legally use deadly force to stop attackers like that little hoodlum. Don't use big words you don't know the definition of. Self-defense and murder are two entirely different things.

Let's look at Eric Holder, the Atty. General. When HSBC was caught doing nearly a $BILLION in direct business with the Mexican drug cartel... HSBC had no choice but to admit they did it... in swoops Eric Holder, directing all law enforcement agencies to cease their investigations. The law firm that HSBC hired to do a deal with the feds... a deal that resulted in not one single person involved went to jail, not one single individual paying one cent in fines... and guess what??? Eric Holder got a 7 figure job with that very same law firm he injected himself with, and gave them everything they could have possibly hoped for - and was rewarded with a $million position.

Awesome, do you have a link to that which doesn't come from a crazy QAnon source?

ou can't put somebody in jail with no evidence. I know you'd love to see this country that way, but we're not.

They had more evidence on fatboy than they had on most of the black kids they send to prison.

He was attacked. This is called felonious assault and it's a crime. The law now allows us to legally use deadly force to stop attackers like that little hoodlum. Don't use big words you don't know the definition of. Self-defense and murder are two entirely different things.

Actually, if someone had a claim of self-defense, it was Martin. He was walking to his home when this fat drug-addled creep snuck up on him and cornered him.

It was fucking murder.

You said nobody watched. You were wrong as I proved. So please stop your deflections and admit you made a mistake. Again.

Well, nobody admits watching, I guess, because they were so awful...

But even the people who made it thought they sucked.
Nope...even the last movie of the trilogy had a 74% approval rating vs. 85% for the first two. You’re wrong again. So why don’t you just admit you were talking out of your ass...again? Be a man.

They had more evidence on fatboy than they had on most of the black kids they send to prison.

Nope, no evidence at all. No dope, no police recording of buying dope, just a maid and an ex-con husband that demanded immunity for them to tell the cops they thought Rush used dope. They had to get immunity to stay out of prison for blackmail. Yeah, they were trustworthy enough.

Actually, if someone had a claim of self-defense, it was Martin. He was walking to his home when this fat drug-addled creep snuck up on him and cornered him.

It was fucking murder.

You can't win debates by lying all the time Joe. When are you going to learn that?

Awesome, do you have a link to that which doesn't come from a crazy QAnon source?

After Holder left office, he accepted a 7 figure position with the same law firm that he made a deal with to protect HSBC.
You can also watch the Netflix documentary "Dirty Money" - an entire episode on this.
You won't read the articles.
You won't watch the documentary showing the shocking corruption between HSBC and the Obama administration.... nor will you post back other than some stupid "well.... TRUMP".... you won't.
Because you are a parrot and a sheep.

Last edited:
Nope, no evidence at all. No dope, no police recording of buying dope, just a maid and an ex-con husband that demanded immunity for them to tell the cops they thought Rush used dope. They had to get immunity to stay out of prison for blackmail. Yeah, they were trustworthy enough.

Except they had emails from Rush asking them to get drugs for him.

After Holder left office, he accepted a 7 figure position with the same law firm that he made a deal with to protect HSBC.

Um, HSBC had to pay a 1.92 BILLION dollar fine! They didn't exactly get off easy.

So not what you portrayed it as at all.

Are you guys taking the extra stupid pills today?

Except they had emails from Rush asking them to get drugs for him.

Um, HSBC had to pay a 1.92 BILLION dollar fine! They didn't exactly get off easy.

So not what you portrayed it as at all.

Are you guys taking the extra stupid pills today?
You have zero credibility

Forum List

Back