Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You dumbasses don't have a clue.
explain it then

Nothing to explain, you racist morons know why BLM was created.
I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

So why would BLM just walk up into a restaurant and start harassing you?

You tell me....we were in Winchester, MA at the time. Other examples below.

That was DC and Pittsburgh, the video said A GROUP OF PROTESTORS it didn't state they were BLM.

So does that mean the Trump Humpers at the Capitol represent EVERY Trump Humper in America.
''

You are in such denial.

You have shown 2 vidoes and you claim that shows all of BLM.

Don’t see BLM telling people not to do that?

Probably because you don't want to.

Post a link....also still waiting for you to find one post from me that shows racism. Just one. I have many posts on this board. You accused me of being a racist so now back it up. Or STFU, you weak ass loser.

You are a racist POS, you are like that kid that throws a rock and then tries to hide his hand.

..they think a lot whites are wearing hoods and not giving them the same treatment/service/etc --they are watching Roots too much

Actually it's the MMM. Media Mind Manipulation. It's worked for them for a very long time, so why not use it? The more victims they can create, the stronger the Democrat party.

Is mind manipulation how you became a Trump Humper, did someone hypnotize you into following Trump like a Zombie.

Is mind manipulation how you became a Trump Humper, did someone hypnotize you into following Trump like a Zombie.

I don't follow anybody like a zombie. That's your side trying to turn the argument against us since that's what we tell leftists all the time.

Trump is one of the best Presidents we've ever had. Brought us a great economy, Lowered taxes for most people, especially the working, a new low in unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept, strong stock market, supported fracking which gave us reasonably priced fuel, got little Kim to stop shooting off his missiles, pulled our troops out of endless wars, speaking of which, rebuilt the military that DumBama allowed to go to hell, did an incredible job keeping foreigners out, addressed the anchor baby and birther tourism issue, new median household income high, donated every presidential paycheck to a worth cause or charity.

I base my opinion on accomplishments, not how good he speaks or what kind of dog he brought to the white house. He accomplished more good for the country in four years than creepy Joe did serving 47 years in government, and using his position to make his family rich.

How is it these minorities can come here and be so successful, and most of our blacks who were born and lived here all their lives can't?

Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

That Indian didn't have to deal with 400 years of institutionalized racism.

How is it these minorities can come here and be so successful, and most of our blacks who were born and lived here all their lives can't?

And you spouting your tired debunked bullshit gets old really fast you racist POS. There is no institutional racism you lazy fuck. Try getting off your ass and actually working. Your laziness is your problem. I don’t have to hire a minority instead of promoting the white kid who busted his ass in school for 4 years and started entry level at my company and worked his way up. It’s called work ethic. Something you obviously lack.

And you spouting your tired debunked bullshit gets old really fast you racist POS. There is no institutional racism you lazy fuck. Try getting off your ass and actually working. Your laziness is your problem. I don’t have to hire a minority instead of promoting the white kid who busted his ass in school for 4 years and started entry level at my company and worked his way up. It’s called work ethic. Something you obviously lack.

Uh, guy, I work 80 hours a week, thank you very much.

The delusion you have is you think "Work ethic" really counts for all that much. It really doesn't. I've seen idiots promoted because they were sleeping with the boss, because they were drinking buddies with the boss, or because they were related to the boss.

So, yes, in my career, I've missed out on opportunities to "idiot nephews" as well as "affirmative action hires". (Although the real beneficiaries of AA have been white women, not minorities).

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

I don't. Zero. I have never committed an act of racism yet they yell at me when I am sitting peacefully at a restaurant. Terrorists.

That was DC and Pittsburgh, the video said A GROUP OF PROTESTORS it didn't state they were BLM.

So does that mean the Trump Humpers at the Capitol represent EVERY Trump Humper in America.
Did you watch the video? What were they protesting? LOL

You're such a troll.

Yea I watched the video, they are protesting police brutality. Dumb ass.
Yep by harassing people who have nothing to do with police brutality. Dumbass....

They were harassing them to join the cause dumbass, did you even watch the damn video.
You cannot force someone to join a cause. I cannot harass you to join a pro Jewish cause and I would not. In America we have a right to quiet enjoyment. You stupid fuckhead.

Cocksucka I never said what they were doing was right.
You just kept saying it wasn't them.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

Post a link....also still waiting for you to find one post from me that shows racism. Just one. I have many posts on this board. You accused me of being a racist so now back it up. Or STFU, you weak ass loser.

You are a racist POS, you are like that kid that throws a rock and then tries to hide his hand.

OK find one post that illustrates that. You are a Holocaust denier and hate Jews. Do I need proof? Not by your logic

Neither did our blacks unless you can show me one that's 400 years old. Life starts the day you were born, not the day your great, great, great grandfather was born. I got an education as a child and so did blacks. I had the option to deal with drugs and so did blacks. I had the ability to become a criminal and so did blacks. I had the ability to choose a career and so did blacks. I had the option to have children I couldn't afford, and so do blacks. I had the ability to invest, and so did blacks.

Everything we whites have or have the ability to do, so do blacks. But we can't choose what to do for them. They have to decide that for themselves, just like white people.

There is no institutional racism because an employer has only one favorite color, and that color is green. Show your employer you can create green for him or her, and you are that employers favorite employee regardless of your skin color.

Neither did our blacks unless you can show me one that's 400 years old. Life starts the day you were born, not the day your great, great, great grandfather was born.

Buddy, check your privilege. The idea that you don't get the advantages of your ancestors is just retarded beyond words.

I got an education as a child and so did blacks. I had the option to deal with drugs and so did blacks. I had the ability to become a criminal and so did blacks. I had the ability to choose a career and so did blacks. I had the option to have children I couldn't afford, and so do blacks. I had the ability to invest, and so did blacks.

Guy, you live in a slum and collect welfare... I don't think you are much of an "example" of how to succeed. In fact, if we could make a film about your life, it would be entitled, "Kids, Don't do THAT!!"

The funny thing is you get on here blaming everyone else for your failures, and yet when someone legitimately points out that they have experienced centuries of racial oppression that goes on to this very day, you dismiss it.

There is no institutional racism because an employer has only one favorite color, and that color is green. Show your employer you can create green for him or her, and you are that employers favorite employee regardless of your skin color.

Guy, I've given you all sorts of examples of white bosses I've had who've ignored hard working people of color to promote utterly worthless white people. Like the one who wouldn't give the middle aged Chinese woman the time of day, but man, he arranged his whole schedule to attend a farewell lunch for a pretty white intern.

I don't follow anybody like a zombie. That's your side trying to turn the argument against us since that's what we tell leftists all the time.

What side is that?
Trump is one of the best Presidents we've ever had.

Yea if you are a racist Trump Humper.

Brought us a great economy,

He was given an excellent economy.

Lowered taxes for most people, especially the working,

Bullshit.

a new low in unemployment for women and every minority group since records were kept

A trend that was started 5 or 6yrs before he even took office.

, strong stock market, supported fracking which gave us reasonably priced fuel, got little Kim to stop shooting off his missiles, pulled our troops out of endless wars, speaking of which, rebuilt the military that DumBama allowed to go to hell, did an incredible job keeping foreigners out, addressed the anchor baby and birther tourism issue, new median household income high, donated every presidential paycheck to a worth cause or charity.

More bullshit, tell us specifically what Trump did to rebuilt the military that was already the best in the world. Be specific.

I base my opinion on accomplishments, not how good he speaks or what kind of dog he brought to the white house. He accomplished more good for the country in four years than creepy Joe did serving 47 years in government, and using his position to make his family rich.

Trump was a disaster that is why his ass was a one and done.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

OK find one post that illustrates that. You are a Holocaust denier and hate Jews. Do I need proof? Not by your logic

The difference is dumb ass I don't sit on here and defend the actions of Nazis or claim that the Holocaust wasn't really a big deal.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

The difference is dumb ass I don't sit on here and defend the actions of Nazis or claim that the Holocaust wasn't really a big deal.

..you do worse--you defend jackass criminals that rob pregnant women at gunpoint

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

..you do worse--you defend jackass criminals that rob pregnant women at gunpoint

Really, show a few that I have defended you lying racist POS.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

..did you or did you not vilify the police/WHITES/etc for the justifiable deaths of criminals:
Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

Neither do I? I disagree With you that the country is systematically racist. I do not defend actual racists.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

..did you or did you not vilify the police/WHITES/etc for the justifiable deaths of criminals:
Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

Which one of those young men robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint and yes all of those men were murdered by the police.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

explain it then

''

You are in such denial.

Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

Which one of those young men robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint and yes all of those men were murdered by the police.

1. they weren't murdered
2. Floyd did
3. proves you think with your emotions and not research:
''''''Garner had been arrested by the NYPD more than 30 times since 1980 on charges such as assault, resisting arrest, and grand larceny.'''''

THIS--THIS proves BLM/etc is bullshit--30 times!!!!!!!!!!
4.Brown ATTACKED the cop
etc etc

Floyd
Brown
Garner
etc???????

Except none of those deaths were 'justified"

The only time lethal force is justified is if there is an immediate threat to the life of the officer or civilians.

Brown did get into a physical altercation, but at the time he was fatally shot, he was 150 feet away with his hands up. Not justified.

Floyd was handcuffed and immobilized when he was asphixiated for nine minutes. Definitely not justfied.

Garner was engaged in a petty crime of selling loosies... Not a threat to the officers.

Forum List

Back